Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,521 members, 7,861,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:29 PM

Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) (1798 Views)

Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi / 'We Don't Want You And APC' - Borno People Protest, Boo Governor Zulum (Video) / Low Turnout: We Have Lost Faith In Buhari And Buratai - Borno People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by Kagd10: 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol, I didn't mention yobe borno because I am a realistic person unlike tinubu fans

But atiku would still get 40% in those two states

Na you know your own regional map that places taraba in NC

Taraba and Adamawa go together politically, remember how mama taraba resigned from buhari cabinet to show her support to atiku

That is how taraba bond is with atiku

4/6 is a pass mark for atiku in NE

Taraba is North Central. It's even below Plateau. Sink that into your skull.

North Central are Kwara, Kogi, Niger, Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Nasarawa..
Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by Trinitycian: 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
garfield1:

It happened since last year

This one is recent
Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by iSense247: 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
etrouble:

You will cry blood when Tinubu is sworn in as President
So you will command millions of suffering Nigerians to vote your drug lord abi how are you going to do it? I'm interested in how you are going to do it.
Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by garfield1: 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
slivertongue:

With Atiku as a front Northern runner, there would be a shift but I expect APC to win Borno and Yobe. What most of those who comment don't know is that Sheriff and Bukar Abba have personal relationship which helped Sheriff weep away his predecessor, Abba could have lost in 2003 but... Atiku is expecting alot of pay back from alot of the 1999-2007 class.

Tinubu is very close to a lot of these class of governors.he has oiled that relations and being in close contact while atiku cut ties and tried to renew in 2018.geidam is now calling the shots in yobe just as shettima owns borno.sheriff is even now in apc..the unofficial leader of the kanuris kingibe has endorsed tinubu and with shettima contesting,it will be a massacre.
With kwankwaso in play,atiku can't be the north front runner.kwankwaso is more northern than atiku
Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by garfield1: 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
Trinitycian:

This one is recent

It is not.this week,she abi you posted this same video
Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by iSense247: 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
Trinitycian:

I wonder why Mynd44, Seun and Nlfpmod haven't banned this user.
Kagd10 may be alternate moniker of one of the mods. I suspect the m*nd guy.

1 Like

Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by Trinitycian: 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
garfield1:

It is not.this week,she abi you posted this same video

They're different scenes. Check mine again
Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by Trinitycian: 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
iSense247:

Lol. Anything is possible
Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by Kagd10: 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
iSense247:

Trinitycian:

Lol. Anything is possible

See tears and wailing just because of the truth..

Selfish backstabbing people are crying because I said no Fulani should take over from another Fulani. It's simple logic..
Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by garfield1: 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
Trinitycian:

They're different scenes. Check mine again

There is no need wasting time on borno or yobe.do you see Mr bothering myself with Enugu or anambra or Adamawa? Better maximise your time
Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by iSense247: 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
Kagd10:

See tears and wailing just because of the truth..

Selfish backstabbing people are crying because I said no Fulani should take over from another Fulani. It's simple logic..
You are a liar like Tinubu your drug lord. You were causing and insulting, that's why mods were called to ban you. You deserve to be banned from Nairaland for ten years. I hope mods are reading this.
Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by Kagd10: 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
iSense247:
You are a liar like Tinubu your drug lord. You were causing and insulting, that's why mods were called to ban you. You deserve to be banned from Nairaland for ten years. I hope mods are reading this.

You're the one known for lying and drugs na.

Insult? How? People Who love to dish out but can't take the same energy.

I said only stupid people don't know the words they bring out. Point is are you part of those stupid people?
Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by slivertongue: 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
garfield1:

Tinubu is very close to a lot of these class of governors.he has oiled that relations and being in close contact while atiku cut ties and tried to renew in 2018.geidam is now calling the shots in yobe just as shettima owns borno.sheriff is even now in apc..the unofficial leader of the kanuris kingibe has endorsed tinubu and with shettima contesting,it will be a massacre.
With kwankwaso in play,atiku can't be the north front runner.kwankwaso is more northern than atiku

Calm down. Tinubu is close to them no doubt but relationship down here goes beyond mercantilism. Atiku is known to alot of them long before the days of SDP. Some where his pals at work or in business. So many got this far through this contacts and that's why he keeps bouncing back inspite of his attitude towards party loyalty and solidarity. Despite the misgivings some Northerners may have against Atiku, non disrespects him and non seriously underrates him. Your fear of Atiku is leading you to many errors, you said it was impossible for him to emerge as PDP candidate now again Kwankwaso will tame him. You really don't know Atiku and emerging complex nature of North. What I expect from you is functional, progressive and productive campaigns for your party and candidate because APC's performance is de-marketing Asiwaju
Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by toneroforever(m): 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
Kagd10:

Who are the traitors if not Fulani and the Igbos. It's so funny when stupid people bring out words they don't know about. You dey mad.

The NE isn't all about Adamawa.

Yoruba is about to embark on a period of self inflicted political oblivion unless they come off their high horse and learn how to support others & wait till it's their turn. The rest of the country is watching & nobody appreciates treachery.
I wonder who u will wish to align with next, the Hausa-Fulani block that just taught u Politics 101 or the SE/SS block u betrayed in 2015.
If none of the above is possible,then get ur kingmaker, Tinubu to handpick a president for u guys in Oduduwa republic.
Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by garfield1: 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
slivertongue:

Calm down. Tinubu is close to them no doubt but relationship down here goes beyond mercantilism. Atiku is known to alot of them long before the days of SDP. Some where his pals at work or in business. So many got this far through this contacts and that's why he keeps bouncing back inspite of his attitude towards party loyalty and solidarity. Despite the misgivings some Northerners may have against Atiku, non disrespects him and non seriously underrates him. Your fear of Atiku is leading you to many errors, you said it was impossible for him to emerge as PDP candidate now again Kwankwaso will tame him. You really don't know Atiku and emerging complex nature of North. What I expect from you is functional, progressive and productive campaigns for your party and candidate because APC's performance is de-marketing Asiwaju

You misunderstood me.I never underrated atiku.I fear him.if tambuwal or wike got that ticket,it would be a walkover.if apc had given ticket to osibanjo or amechi,atiku will also celebrate.
Atiku and Tinubu are similar.tinubu is equally a mercantilist,a better one with even more resources and smartness...I never said atiku won't win primaries,I gave wike more chances.wike was aboutto win if not for last minute moves.but look at how tinubu easily won apc ticket.I wanted wike to win but I knew atiku can eqyyally win..while I want tinubu to win and I believe he has better chances,atiku can equally win...
Those northern politicians will always prefer a loyal politician like tinubu who rewards loyalty,not a political trader and fair weather user like atiku that only needs you when he wants something..many politicians up north are young and are ambitious.bala,tambuwal,saraki,kwankwaso etc all want to be president and can afford to wait 8 years rather than allow atiku kill their chances.read between the lines
Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by Kagd10: 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
toneroforever:

Yoruba is about to embark on a period of self inflicted political oblivion unless they come off their high horse and learn how to support others & wait till it's their turn. The rest of the country is watching & nobody appreciates treachery.
I wonder who u will wish to align with next, the Hausa-Fulani block that just taught u Politics 101 or the SE/SS block u betrayed in 2015.
If none of the above is possible,then get ur kingmaker, Tinubu to handpick a president for u guys in Oduduwa republic.
Another gibberish from ipob miscreantt. No one trust you with power becos you once had it but your bigotry, clannish, hate led you to killing every regional leaders apart from Igbos while betraying everyone yet you dare play the victim. You're the one wailing cos you can't self determinate without crying about SS.
Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by Troublemaker111: 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
I think it enough of this moniker excessiveness embarassed afi fila pa erin , ojo kan loma niyi mon ... Why can't you pass your message without being abusive
Kagd10:

Another gibberish from ipob miscreantt. No one trust you with power becos you once had it but your bigotry, clannish, hate led you to killing every regional leaders apart from Igbos while betraying everyone yet you dare play the victim. You're the one wailing cos you can't self determinate without crying about SS.
Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by Kagd10: 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
Troublemaker111:
I think it enough of this moniker excessiveness embarassed afi fila pa erin , ojo kan loma niyi mon ... Why can't you pass your message without being abusive
Another gibberish. Point out the insult. You cant take what you dish out. I haven't insulted yet you're crying. What happens when I start to insult?
Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by slivertongue: 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
garfield1:

You misunderstood me.I never underrated atiku.I fear him.if tambuwal or wike got that ticket,it would be a walkover.if apc had given ticket to osibanjo or amechi,atiku will also celebrate.
Well with Osibanjo the same fate ticket sentiments wouldn't sail. With Osibanjo Northern Christians wouldn't be out to castrate APC. With Osibanjo the South may have married their differences and given APC another chance. With Osibanjo, Obi may struggle to gain Northern audience. I know you love APC so you can't see the damage the ticket is doing to the party. Osibanjo may not be popular amongst party chieftains but with support from stakeholders it's possible to go all the way to victory.

Atiku and Tinubu are similar.tinubu is equally a mercantilist,a better one with even more resources and smartness...

YEAH! But one advertises his more than the other. Like I said Atiku has been here, long before SDP. You may not have heard him back then so he is not in the class of those you mentioned. They see him as big bros including Asiwaju.

I never said atiku won't win primaries,

Check your takes on the primaries and your insistence that the governors would cut him out.

I gave wike more chances.wike was aboutto win if not for last minute moves.

I told you from the on start that Wike's ambition was near dead bcoz the South wasn't united.

but look at how tinubu easily won apc ticket.
YEAH! it was a near no contest. And deliberate...

I wanted wike to win but I knew atiku can eqyyally win..while I want tinubu to win and I believe he has better chances,atiku can equally win...Those northern politicians will always prefer a loyal politician like tinubu who rewards loyalty,not a political trader and fair weather user like atiku that only needs you when he wants something..

Sadly, you are not the mouth piece of the North. I repeat very few politicians here can say Atiku didn't help them especially 1999-2007 across the three major parties back then. Shekaru is one of the few that emerged without his input. The issue of loyalty is a matter of your understanding. Northern Politicians ain't waiting for handouts from anyone.

many politicians up north are young and are ambitious.bala,tambuwal,saraki,kwankwaso etc all want to be president and can afford to wait 8 years rather than allow atiku kill their chances.read between the lines

I think you should first arm yourself with Northern ways of life before making the above divisive statement. We trust our future to God and what comes out of it is our fate. We don't shout it's our turn. Only God knows whose turn it is.
Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by Trinitycian: 11:42am On Oct 30, 2022
Kagd10:

I still wonder why them never ban this guy. You keep attacking everyone against Tinubu
Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by Trinitycian: 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2022
tinsel

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Support Groups Shut Down Abuja / Breaking News ! River State Result Finally Declared . / Be Wary Of Attempt To Discredit Lagos Blue Line Rail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.