Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Pdp Chieftain In Gombe Decamps To Apc With Thousands Of Supporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Chieftain In Gombe Decamps To Apc With Thousands Of Supporters (1649 Views)

Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo / Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp Chieftain In Gombe Decamps To Apc With Thousands Of Supporters by garfield1: 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
cyril10:
keep deceiving yourself

Which is real
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Gombe Decamps To Apc With Thousands Of Supporters by Aiel123: 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
garfield1:

IMO pdp is divided into ihedioha and anyanwu faction....anyanwu is with wike faction and the only senator pdp has is with labour.apc dominates okigwe and orlu zones..
Concerning lamido,a strong politician will always stand strong.why did buhari not win taraba? Why can't buhari win plateau north or benue? Lamido won in 2007 because obj imposed him plus the then governor joined pdp.the candidate he used in 2019 and 2015 aminu ringim has dumped pdp.lamido family has cornered jigawa pdp while badaru has shared all the offices among all the stakeholders and he got nothing.so who do you think the people will support?

How do you know kaita is pulling weight in daura? So you expect daura people to vote pdp? Can ika vote apc? You cannot measure strength alone by defections.the ssg inuwa is a loyalist of dahiru mangal a smuggler who is buhari enemy in katsina.he defected from pdp and is going back there.dont forget that sokoto deputy is also thinking of defecting... Forget about katsina,they will always vote where buhari is.moreover,masari is working with the bandits
Inuwa was apc chairman in 2015.
Why did Oshiomole, JFK,Osoba,Ajimobi,Amaechi,Akpabio fail?
Then you will know why Lamido was overwhelmed.
Sokoto deputy is PDP senatorial candidate...
Kaitta grew PDP presence in Daura zone.
What of Fatahu?
Why is APC desperate to win over him.
Ika has always been PRO-PDP...but Katsina was once PDP at state level.
Lamido's son is the only one in his family contesting.
Imo... Okorocha is not on the same page with Hope.
Okigwe is tight...
Hope is represented by a PDP member, Jerry Alagbaso in his federal constituency.
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Gombe Decamps To Apc With Thousands Of Supporters by slivertongue: 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
Asgard73:
Gombe is a traditional Pdp state with equal or more Christians than muslims

Reason why Dankwabo survived 8 years as Governor

Muslim Muslim won’t fly in Gombe .. even Tinubu is not counting Gombe as pay ground.

When you say Yobe .. no wahala

Gombe even the Muslim tyrant of a governor is not even sure of his next four years

Apc is about losing Federal .. they need to start counting on state house

Power to the people
North 2023

Most comments ain't realistic about the political behavior in the North. The Muslim North has fought Muslim Muslim political philosophy because it will split the North which will be an advantage to the South. APC is trying to use same fate ticket to cover the calamity they brought upon the North and NIGERIANS. But the North right now is divided along candidates and not party. Gombe, Adamawa, Bauchi and Taraba are PDP enclave. Goje was hoping to get the seat of the Senate president but can't get it with APC or PDP, he is in APC and some of his men are in PDP. Southern Gombe most likely going back to PDP after surviving the Dankwambo landmine of 2019. If they do APC may likely loose woefully in the guber contest

1 Like

Re: Pdp Chieftain In Gombe Decamps To Apc With Thousands Of Supporters by garfield1: 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
Aiel123:

Inuwa was apc chairman in 2015.
Why did Oshiomole, JFK,Osoba,Ajimobi,Amaechi,Akpabio fail?
Then you will know why Lamido was overwhelmed.
Sokoto deputy is PDP senatorial candidate...
Kaitta grew PDP presence in Daura zone.
What of Fatahu?
Why is APC desperate to win over him.
Ika has always been PRO-PDP...but Katsina was once PDP at state level.
Lamido's son is the only one in his family contesting.
Imo... Okorocha is not on the same page with Hope.
Okigwe is tight...
Hope is represented by a PDP member, Jerry Alagbaso in his federal constituency.

Oshiomhole lost edo but he won edo north his immediate zone in 2015,2019 and 2021 guberelections.he always delivers his zone, let lamido do same.
JFK gave buhari 40% in 2015 and the state in 2019.I don't know why you are bringing osoba but buhari always wins ogun..
Forget kaita,talk of shema,lado and majigiri.fatuhu is angry with buhari for not getting him return ticket..
Alagbaso won narrowly because apc were concentrating on okigwe.rochas is no more a factor.apc did better in okigwe than even orlu..uzodinma is a master rigger,a crook so he will always outmanoeuvre his foes..
There are pressurising wamakko to handover the senate ticket to Dan iya
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Gombe Decamps To Apc With Thousands Of Supporters by Aiel123: 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
garfield1:

Oshiomhole lost edo but he won edo north his immediate zone in 2015,2019 and 2021 guberelections.he always delivers his zone, let lamido do same.
JFK gave buhari 40% in 2015 and the state in 2019.I don't know why you are bringing osoba but buhari always wins ogun..
Forget kaita,talk of shema,lado and majigiri.fatuhu is angry with buhari for not getting him return ticket..
Alagbaso won narrowly because apc were concentrating on okigwe.rochas is no more a factor.apc did better in okigwe than even orlu..uzodinma is a master rigger,a crook so he will always outmanoeuvre his foes..
There are pressurising wamakko to handover the senate ticket to Dan iya
Buhari did not win Ogun save for 2015/19.
Rochas no longer a factor?
You forgot those bloc votes of his in Ideato?
Lamido gave Jonathan 40% in 2015.
Buhari has won Jigawa throughout his political ambition na
Is Dan Iya from the same senatorial district as Wamakko?
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Gombe Decamps To Apc With Thousands Of Supporters by Akanbiedu(m): 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
The way you people discuss the northern votes without PMB makes me laugh. Some people even believe the man cannot influence northern votes anymore. Ok. My theory is wherever Buhari shows strong commitment to, will carry the day. My biased opinion is that he will support Tinubu. He will watch all of us till the last minute before showing his hand.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Chieftain In Gombe Decamps To Apc With Thousands Of Supporters by garfield1: 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
Aiel123:

Buhari did not win Ogun save for 2015/19.
Rochas no longer a factor?
You forgot those bloc votes of his in Ideato?
Lamido gave Jonathan 40% in 2015.
Buhari has won Jigawa throughout his political ambition na
Is Dan Iya from the same senatorial district as Wamakko?

In 2011,tinubu people made a pact with gej to deliver sw while concentrating on the guber after talks with buhari failed..
Ideato do not give bloc votes to buhari.20,000 to 10,000 is not bloc na.idea to gave nwosu bloc votes instead,40,000 to 5000 and its just ideato south.oru east will replace it.
Gej had 150,000 to buhari 800,000 in jigawa 2015,where is the 40%? Even in 2011,it was 350,000 to 650,000 and thats not up to 40%..
Dan iya is sokoto north like wamakko.tambuwal did him dirty by denying him guber...tambuwal is funny.you win by 300 votes and you are giving ticket to as nobody because you will control him
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Gombe Decamps To Apc With Thousands Of Supporters by Aiel123: 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
garfield1:

In 2011,tinubu people made a pact with gej to deliver sw while concentrating on the guber after talks with buhari failed..
Ideato do not give bloc votes to buhari.20,000 to 10,000 is not bloc na.idea to gave nwosu bloc votes instead,40,000 to 5000 and its just ideato south.oru east will replace it.
Gej had 150,000 to buhari 800,000 in jigawa 2015,where is the 40%? Even in 2011,it was 350,000 to 650,000 and thats not up to 40%..
Dan iya is sokoto north like wamakko.tambuwal did him dirty by denying him guber...tambuwal is funny.you win by 300 votes and you are giving ticket to as nobody because you will control him
2011not 2015.
It was 663k to 491k.
Ideato... I forget it was presidential election analysis and not guber.
Is Wamakko contesting again
If yes, I see no reason why Dan Iya will not jump on the offer.
He can't defeat Wamakko.
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Gombe Decamps To Apc With Thousands Of Supporters by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
garfield1:
A Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) stalwart in Bajoga ward in Gombe State Umar Mu’azu has announced his defection from the party to the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

This was contained in a resignation letter he personally signed and addressed to PDP ward chairman titled “Notification Of My Exit From PDP”, obtained by our correspondent.

He said the development was the outcome of his series of consultations with key stakeholders across the divide.

“The primary goal of politics is for one to protect the interest of his people. Furthermore, when the majority of people choose to identify with a more just cause and support the “Game Changer”. I am compelled to join them and move on.

“This serves as formal notification of my resignation and decision to join the All Progressive Congress (APC)”. He said in the letter.

While appreciating PDP for the cooperation he received from the party’s executives during his over 17 years of being a member, the former PDP member said his defection takes immediate effect.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://leadership.ng/pdp-stalwart-defects-to-apc-in-gombe-2/&ved=2ahUKEwil7a_-8Jj6AhUHh_0HHU4ZDfcQFnoECAUQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3KQu3Hacn3qyTD4QyBl5Xz

grin grin grin
This is the best your google search could produce this morning?
Just one vote? cheesy
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Gombe Decamps To Apc With Thousands Of Supporters by garfield1: 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

grin grin grin
This is the best your google search could produce this morning?
Just one vote? cheesy

A whole ward is gone.them dun dey go,one by one
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Gombe Decamps To Apc With Thousands Of Supporters by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
garfield1:

A whole ward is gone.them dun dey go,one by one
You mean that guy is the only voter in that ward? grin grin grin
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Gombe Decamps To Apc With Thousands Of Supporters by garfield1: 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
Aiel123:

2011not 2015.
It was 663k to 491k.
Ideato... I forget it was presidential election analysis and not guber.
Is Wamakko contesting again
If yes, I see no reason why Dan Iya will not jump on the offer.
He can't defeat Wamakko.

In 2011,they signed a pact with gej to do one term.this same jigawa,yaradua won in 2007..
Wamakko is recontesting na.Dan iya can't win in pdp that's why he has to decamp.remaining in pdp means he will lose out totally afterall several deputies have been defecting from Oyo,zamfara,ondo,rivers etc..okowa even has more trusted allies than atiku.the tide is against the north
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Gombe Decamps To Apc With Thousands Of Supporters by garfield1: 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

You mean that guy is the only voter in that ward? grin grin grin

He controls that ward.atiku is contesting against the tide.it is the turn of the south
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Gombe Decamps To Apc With Thousands Of Supporters by Aiel123: 4:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
garfield1:

In 2011,they signed a pact with gej to do one term.this same jigawa,yaradua won in 2007..
Wamakko is recontesting na.Dan iya can't win in pdp that's why he has to decamp.remaining in pdp means he will lose out totally afterall several deputies have been defecting from Oyo,zamfara,ondo,rivers etc..okowa even has more trusted allies than atiku.the tide is against the north
I see.
Dan has got more to gain decamping to APC than stay in PDP and lose out.
2007 election was sham...Iwu wrote fictitious figures.
7k PDP members just defected to APC in sokoto...
Okowa is a integral figure in Delta politics.. people downplaying his influence are political neophytes.
The tide being against the north...it remains to be seen. Like @Suso50 said with the right concession and agreement on office sharing, northern support is guaranteed.
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Gombe Decamps To Apc With Thousands Of Supporters by muykem: 4:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
Asgard73:
Gombe is a traditional Pdp state with equal or more Christians than muslims

Reason why Dankwabo survived 8 years as Governor

Muslim Muslim won’t fly in Gombe .. even Tinubu is not counting Gombe as pay ground.

When you say Yobe .. no wahala

Gombe even the Muslim tyrant of a governor is not even sure of his next four years

Apc is about losing Federal .. they need to start counting on state house

Power to the people
North 2023
Some of you always think narrowly. Is religion first criteria in people voting?
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Gombe Decamps To Apc With Thousands Of Supporters by garfield1: 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
Aiel123:

I see.
Dan has got more to gain decamping to APC than stay in PDP and lose out.
2007 election was sham...Iwu wrote fictitious figures.
7k PDP members just defected to APC in sokoto...
Okowa is a integral figure in Delta politics.. people downplaying his influence are political neophytes.
The tide being against the north...it remains to be seen. Like @Suso50 said with the right concession and agreement on office sharing, northern support is guaranteed.

If it was kwankwaso or even tambuwal,wamakko contesting,I would be crying.honestly,I fear okowa and I also fear for him.bode George just advised him to reconcile with ibori...
Sokoto is an unpredictable place just like kebbi.it could go either way.
I forgot to say that with asari dokubo supporting tinubu,Kalahari is a done deal
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Gombe Decamps To Apc With Thousands Of Supporters by Nyamuri: 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
Lol Danjuma Goje is still very popular in Gombe State, you can't dismiss a state with a sitting governor no matter how bad it is, APC will definitely get 40-50%... borno and Yobe state are certainly APC, how is it gloomy in NE then? undecided
SU50:
Funny thing is I am in Gombe as a type this, from the same Bajoga ward but I don't know the 'Umar Mu'azu' who just decamped.

The current governor is the worse in the history of the state, on every aspect. He has the whole state against him, yes, the whole of Gombe bar a few places are done with his crap and then it happens that the Apc currently fields the most docile set of people in the NASS even Goje inclusive, Gombe North is Dankwambo's for the taking while for presidential, pdp will be in the clear by a significant margin, it will be a miracle for Inuwa to gain a second term (may be perhaps if he unleashes his YAn Kalare, even that will be a pyrhic victory). APCs feature is gloomy in Gombe and the North East.
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Gombe Decamps To Apc With Thousands Of Supporters by Nyamuri: 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
Kebbi is certainly going APC, just like zamfara State.. But sokoto is unpredictable, it could go either way with smallest of margin
garfield1:

If it was kwankwaso or even tambuwal,wamakko contesting,I would be crying.honestly,I fear okowa and I also fear for him.bode George just advised him to reconcile with ibori...
I forgot to say that with asari dokubo supporting tinubu,Kalahari is a done deal
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Gombe Decamps To Apc With Thousands Of Supporters by Aiel123: 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
garfield1:

Kwankwaso has the edge over those you mentioned.
Na supreme court go decide if Okowa and Ibori will reconcile... If reconcile, Delta will be one way...
Kalabari in Rivers?
I don't know of their own politics.
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Gombe Decamps To Apc With Thousands Of Supporters by Nyamuri: 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
Buhari is still very very popular in the north, forget all the insults and propaganda, if he could contest again for 3rd term he will surely win the north.. I hope he comes out and campaign, instead of staying aloof
Akanbiedu:
The way you people discuss the northern votes without PMB makes me laugh. Some people even believe the man cannot influence northern votes anymore. Ok. My theory is wherever Buhari shows strong commitment to, will carry the day. My biased opinion is that he will support Tinubu. He will watch all of us till the last minute before showing his hand.
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Gombe Decamps To Apc With Thousands Of Supporters by garfield1: 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
Aiel123:

Kwankwaso has the edge over those you mentioned.
Na supreme court go decide if Okowa and Ibori will reconcile... If reconcile, Delta will be one way...
Kalabari in Rivers?
I don't know of their own politics.

True kwankwaso has the edge.another is sen sani yerima.Delta can't be one way as far as agege is in apc.but pdp will always win there.

Kslabari is ijaw part of rivers.it comprises asari toru,akuku toru and degema.some parts are controlled by ojukaye amachree an amechi loysllist while the other parts are with dokubo family and hon Farah dagogo
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Gombe Decamps To Apc With Thousands Of Supporters by Aiel123: 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
garfield1:

True kwankwaso has the edge.another is sen sani yerima.Delta can't be one way as far as agege is in apc.but pdp will always win there.

Kslabari is ijaw part of rivers.it comprises asari toru,akuku toru and degema.some parts are controlled by ojukaye amachree an amechi loysllist while the other parts are with dokubo family and hon Farah dagogo
You shared kalabari into three
It will be battle royal as you stated not straight victory.
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Gombe Decamps To Apc With Thousands Of Supporters by Nyamuri: 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
It's a lie, NE is too close to call! What criteria did you use to give Atiku those states? Atiku is not as popular as how people try to make it seem

Atiku can't win any of those states convincingly

Yobe and borno are already gone

You can't dismiss the popularity of a sitting governor no matter how unpopular he is.. in gombe state at worst is for APC to pull 40% with Goje and Inuwa factor

The only state I see APC struggling is Bauchi and Adamawa.. even in Adamawa, Mrs Binani will give Atiku a run for his money
slivertongue:

Most comments ain't realistic about the political behavior in the North. The Muslim North has fought Muslim Muslim political philosophy because it will split the North which will be an advantage to the South. APC is trying to use same fate ticket to cover the calamity they brought upon the North and NIGERIANS. But the North right now is divided along candidates and not party. Gombe, Adamawa, Bauchi and Taraba are PDP enclave. Goje was hoping to get the seat of the Senate president but can't get it with APC or PDP, he is in APC and some of his men are in PDP. Southern Gombe most likely going back to PDP after surviving the Dankwambo landmine of 2019. If they do APC may likely loose woefully in the guber contest
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Gombe Decamps To Apc With Thousands Of Supporters by garfield1: 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
Aiel123:

You shared kalabari into three
It will be battle royal as you stated not straight victory.

Dagogo has fallen out with wike and he mostly controls bonny.in 2019,buhari won asari toru but because dokubo resisted,akuku toru was cancelled while pdp took degema narrowly. Figure the rest
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Gombe Decamps To Apc With Thousands Of Supporters by Aiel123: 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
garfield1:

Dagogo has fallen out with wike and he mostly controls bonny.in 2019,buhari won asari toru but because dokubo resisted,akuku toru was cancelled while pdp took degema narrowly. Figure the rest
Still close to call...2 vs 2
How do you see previous election results (presidential) down to LGA level
Surfing the internet or inec data?
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Gombe Decamps To Apc With Thousands Of Supporters by garfield1: 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
Aiel123:

Still close to call...2 vs 2
How do you see previous election results (presidential) down to LGA level
Surfing the internet or inec data?

Atiku has no one in Kalahari...I have the offhand.I love electoral stats
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Gombe Decamps To Apc With Thousands Of Supporters by Fortruth: 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nigerians and their immature politicians they are all political ashawoooooo
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Gombe Decamps To Apc With Thousands Of Supporters by Aiel123: 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
garfield1:

Atiku has no one in Kalahari...I have the offhand.I love electoral stats
How na
Any link... I will love to know
I wanna fish out those feather weight politicians
Or you work directly with party situation room?
Hon Dagogo recently announced his support for Atiku.
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Gombe Decamps To Apc With Thousands Of Supporters by Svoboda(m): 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
Akanbiedu:

Theyre clearly underestimating the old fox.

Tell me one outgoing president, especially in africa, who wouldnt do everything possible to see his successor emerge.

The Buhari factor is eventually going to seriously tilt the tide in favor of tinubu.
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Gombe Decamps To Apc With Thousands Of Supporters by slivertongue: 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nyamuri:
It's a lie, NE is too close to call! What criteria did you use to give Atiku those states? Atiku is not as popular as how people try to make it seem

Atiku can't win any of those states convincingly

Yobe and borno are already gone

You can't dismiss the popularity of a sitting governor no matter how unpopular he is.. in gombe state at worst is for APC to pull 40% with Goje and Inuwa factor

The only state I see APC struggling is Bauchi and Adamawa.. even in Adamawa, Mrs Binani will give Atiku a run for his money

No sitting governor is a walkover. The internal dynamics may favour him to retain his position yet the people will vote for another party at the center. Gombe kept Dankwambo and voted Buhari in 2015. Bauchi and Adamawa sacked their governors in favour of PDP yet voted APC at the center. So this time around it will be worse for the APC. Remember in 2019 Buhari asked the masses to do away with 'SAK' cos he knew the electorates were unhappy with him and would visit him with their 'wrath'. So no more 'SAK'.

Binani is campaigning with Atiku's image. It's a near no contest btw her and Atiku.
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Gombe Decamps To Apc With Thousands Of Supporters by Nyamuri: 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
Atiku is not Buhari, you can't even compare them, he can't lace Buhari's shoes in the north!!.. if you think Atiku can garner half of Buhari's votes in the north then u are highly delusional

Pls never put Atiku in the class of Buhari, thats blasphemy!! someone that barely won his home state in 2019 and couldn't get 20% in kano

A sitting governor No matter how unpopular he is, should at least pull 30-40% votes.. Inuwa and Goje will certainly give APC at least 40% in Gombe

Atiku's victory in the NE is not guaranteed, don't forget borno has the highest voters in NE

Binana campaigning for Atiku is only in the figment of ur imagination.. those campaign posters could be from any individual, there was no time she or her campaign office ever aligned with Atiku... it's something ur dreaming off or hoping it happens
slivertongue:

No sitting governor is a walkover. The internal dynamics may favour him to retain his position yet the people will vote for another party at the center. Gombe kept Dankwambo and voted Buhari in 2015. Bauchi and Adamawa sacked their governors in favour of PDP yet voted APC at the center. So this time around it will be worse for the APC. Remember in 2019 Buhari asked the masses to do away with 'SAK' cos he knew the electorates were unhappy with him and would visit him with their 'wrath'. So no more 'SAK'.

Binani is campaigning with Atiku's image. It's a near no contest btw her and Atiku.
Re: Pdp Chieftain In Gombe Decamps To Apc With Thousands Of Supporters by ACCURETE(m): 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
Herdsmen:

Oga you know nothing .. about Gombe politics

And what’s happening in Gombe today?

You believe same humans will vote asiwaju as President ?

Then you need to revisit the state and see how far the present governor is loved ..

No be by faceless forum
am serving presently in Gombe local government, Gombe state they don't love him like that but because of Goje people are going house to house telling people to vote for jagaban for president and danjuma goje for sent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Hilarious Reactions As Tinubu Steals The Show At #kadinvest  (video&photos) / Answer This Question And Win One Million Naira (#1,000,000) Instantly. / BREAKING NEWS: Tinubu's Evil Plan Finally Exposed By Dr. Haruna Goroh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.