Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

See Hilarious Reactions As Tinubu Steals The Show At #kadinvest  (video&photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Hilarious Reactions As Tinubu Steals The Show At #kadinvest  (video&photos) (1644 Views)

It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 / Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 / Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Hilarious Reactions As Tinubu Steals The Show At #kadinvest  (video&photos) by oikirodah(m): 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
See The Videos And Pictures Everyone Is Searching For Of Tinubu's Classy Appearance #KadInvest (Video&Photos)

Earlier today, APC presidential candidate Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu was in Kaduna for the 7.0 Kaduna Economic and Investment Summit #Kadinvest.

Aside from his amazing speech, Jagaban virtually stole the show at the event. His carriage and pose were fla

See wless; he was seen bouncing alongside El Rufai with large smiles on his face; the warm hug he offered El Rufai is still a source of debate on social media.

He appeared to be happy, as did his host and the other participants. Tinubu asserted that he had the potential to solve all the problems facing the Nation and lead the country to prosperity.

Here are some hilarious reactions to his presentation and appearance at the event.

"The Jagaban looking so presidential, I badu Tinubu oh, Nigerians can not afford to miss this opportunity" Ada Ikem commented on Facebook.

"Your Face show your Shoe shine why I no go follow the man wey sabi the road" - Rita Clark remarked on Twitter.

"His Royal Freshness, Tinubu is looking like the real deal, him swag no get pair , wailers no go share this video oh" Gideon Ibe.

" From Tinubu's speech it is clear that he has the road map to the rebirth of Nigeria"-Kolade.

"That golden hug wey e give El Rufai na full assurance for the guy oh, for Tinubu mind e say , "My guy you too bam, I no go forget wetin you do for me for primaries" ....then for El Rufai mind him go dey reason say "Baba show me love oh, we are not working in vain as na we get the election already" Isah Mohammed.

Ifeoma said, "My picture of the day❣️Leader of leaders �✅️"

The comments were extremely amusing, with many praising the Jagaban's new admirable looks. Check out loads of photographs and videos from the event below...

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/his-royal-freshness-see-hilarious-reactions-as-tinubu-steals-the-show-at-kadinvest-videophotos/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Hilarious Reactions As Tinubu Steals The Show At #kadinvest  (video&photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
All the entire Obedients group of Nigerians said, God forbids BATting tongue undecided

Obi-Datti is a goal cool

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Hilarious Reactions As Tinubu Steals The Show At #kadinvest  (video&photos) by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
Behold Nigerian, your next president

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Hilarious Reactions As Tinubu Steals The Show At #kadinvest  (video&photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
Obi for everyone

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Hilarious Reactions As Tinubu Steals The Show At #kadinvest  (video&photos) by SadiqBabaSani: 6:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
this Op is really struggling hard to force this bad market of an old, sick and tired man on Nigerians

Its so shameful what people can do for money,

spits

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Hilarious Reactions As Tinubu Steals The Show At #kadinvest  (video&photos) by Mandate2023: 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
oikirodah:

See The Videos And Pictures Everyone Is Searching For Of Tinubu's Classy Appearance #KadInvest (Video&Photos)

Earlier today, APC presidential candidate Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu was in Kaduna for the 7.0 Kaduna Economic and Investment Summit #Kadinvest.

Aside from his amazing speech, Jagaban virtually stole the show at the event. His carriage and pose were fla

See wless; he was seen bouncing alongside El Rufai with large smiles on his face; the warm hug he offered El Rufai is still a source of debate on social media.

He appeared to be happy, as did his host and the other participants. Tinubu asserted that he had the potential to solve all the problems facing the Nation and lead the country to prosperity.

Here are some hilarious reactions to his presentation and appearance at the event.

"The Jagaban looking so presidential, I badu Tinubu oh, Nigerians can not afford to miss this opportunity" Ada Ikem commented on Facebook.

"Your Face show your Shoe shine why I no go follow the man wey sabi the road" - Rita Clark remarked on Twitter.

"His Royal Freshness, Tinubu is looking like the real deal, him swag no get pair , wailers no go share this video oh" Gideon Ibe.

" From Tinubu's speech it is clear that he has the road map to the rebirth of Nigeria"-Kolade.

"That golden hug wey e give El Rufai na full assurance for the guy oh, for Tinubu mind e say , "My guy you too bam, I no go forget wetin you do for me for primaries" ....then for El Rufai mind him go dey reason say "Baba show me love oh, we are not working in vain as na we get the election already" Isah Mohammed.

Ifeoma said, "My picture of the day❣️Leader of leaders �✅️"

The comments were extremely amusing, with many praising the Jagaban's new admirable looks. Check out loads of photographs and videos from the event below...

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/his-royal-freshness-see-hilarious-reactions-as-tinubu-steals-the-show-at-kadinvest-videophotos/

Candidate wey sabi

17 Likes

Re: See Hilarious Reactions As Tinubu Steals The Show At #kadinvest  (video&photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
APC don see Nigerians finish by presenting Tinubu. They will surely lose.

3 Likes

Re: See Hilarious Reactions As Tinubu Steals The Show At #kadinvest  (video&photos) by Mrshocker(m): 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
Lol
Re: See Hilarious Reactions As Tinubu Steals The Show At #kadinvest  (video&photos) by KingKO22: 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
Tinubu is the most qualified candidate for the job.

GCFR is not about container business

Vote for Tinubu to make Nigeria great again

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Hilarious Reactions As Tinubu Steals The Show At #kadinvest  (video&photos) by Mandate2023: 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
this Op is really struggling hard to force this bad market of an old, sick and tired man on Nigerians

spits

Nobody forced u to comment rubbish my brother.....na work u no get rest abeg

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Hilarious Reactions As Tinubu Steals The Show At #kadinvest  (video&photos) by PandoraObi: 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
ok
Re: See Hilarious Reactions As Tinubu Steals The Show At #kadinvest  (video&photos) by Nyamuri: 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

spits

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Reactions As Tinubu Steals The Show At #kadinvest  (video&photos) by Nyamuri: 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
Jennifer663:
Obi for everyone

Re: See Hilarious Reactions As Tinubu Steals The Show At #kadinvest  (video&photos) by GeneralPula: 6:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
Nigeria will enjoy Tinubu’s regime.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Hilarious Reactions As Tinubu Steals The Show At #kadinvest  (video&photos) by Creamypie(m): 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
One pink up there say vote tinubu to make naija great again.... So he realizes that a man tinibu championed his campaign has finished us
Re: See Hilarious Reactions As Tinubu Steals The Show At #kadinvest  (video&photos) by techWriter3: 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
sash for Everybody
Re: See Hilarious Reactions As Tinubu Steals The Show At #kadinvest  (video&photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
Omo ale Yoruba why not post the video where your god is looking like a demented bat, just the few seconds he decided to not read from the speech they typed for him he goofed badly, hibernating like tiger generator.

Baba spent time reading the speech in his private jet on his way to the event yet he still goofed, wahala

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu In Ebonyi, Obi In Ibadan - It Will Be A Shame If Tinubu Defeats Obi In SE / 2023 Presidential Elections Abuja Offline Poll By Bantupage (photo) / Peter Obi's Achievements And Policies When He Was Governor- Oxford Business 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.