Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Baba Broke Down In Tears As His Car Was Auctioned Right In Front Of Him (video/p - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Baba Broke Down In Tears As His Car Was Auctioned Right In Front Of Him (video/p (1919 Views)

Man In This Crashed Car Was Driving To The Venue Of His Suprised 50th Birthday / Abuja Taxi Driver Strips Naked After His Car Was Impounded By Security Officials / Nigerians For Sale In Libya: Where Lives Are Auctioned For $400 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baba Broke Down In Tears As His Car Was Auctioned Right In Front Of Him (video/p by thisweekng: 10:37am On Sep 16, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bvYBUnAwYk

Man whose vehicle was impounded by the Lagos State Government’s Task Force breaks down in tears as his automobile is auctioned for less than ₦400,000

�: @guardiannigeria

Re: Baba Broke Down In Tears As His Car Was Auctioned Right In Front Of Him (video/p by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 16, 2022
Sorry
Re: Baba Broke Down In Tears As His Car Was Auctioned Right In Front Of Him (video/p by Arysexy(m): 10:53am On Sep 16, 2022
And you tell me this man will still support APC in Lagos?

This is shear wickedness, why not ask them to pay a big fine as deterrent than this outright auction? Very unfair

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Broke Down In Tears As His Car Was Auctioned Right In Front Of Him (video/p by Firstcitizen: 10:53am On Sep 16, 2022
grin Its a bit extreme but these are extreme times where everyone behaves like they are mad by endangering lives when driving against traffic

2 Likes

Re: Baba Broke Down In Tears As His Car Was Auctioned Right In Front Of Him (video/p by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 16, 2022
LA way...

No qualms, Just reason the outbidder and give him offer he can't refuse, u fit pay am 500k since the bid no reach 400k....
That's a price u gats pay for not registering ur vehicle...

Life no suppose hard, if only we are law abiding
Re: Baba Broke Down In Tears As His Car Was Auctioned Right In Front Of Him (video/p by spartan117(m): 11:38am On Sep 16, 2022
Arysexy:

This is shear wickedness, why not ask them to pay a big fine as deterrent than this outright auction? Very unfair
I support Peter Obi, but I also commend the Lagos state government for this. Laws must be respected.

4 Likes

Re: Baba Broke Down In Tears As His Car Was Auctioned Right In Front Of Him (video/p by owobokiri(m): 11:42am On Sep 16, 2022
Arysexy:

That is what is done in every other part of the world. You slam heavy fines on offenders. They pay and enrich the pockets of the government and take their cars. But APC is Evil! The like to stoke the fire of poverty.
Don't be surprised to find out later that this is a conduit pipe to grab properties from others and give it to others..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baba Broke Down In Tears As His Car Was Auctioned Right In Front Of Him (video/p by nabiz(m): 11:49am On Sep 16, 2022
Arysexy:

the problem of Nigeria is politicizing everything thing. Pls allow them to do their job. Nigerian arye very stubborn

2 Likes

Re: Baba Broke Down In Tears As His Car Was Auctioned Right In Front Of Him (video/p by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
He's the typical APC supporter. Now, APC has scammed him to make us believe they are good people working hard to enforce the law so we can vote them in and allow them to scam us too.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Baba Broke Down In Tears As His Car Was Auctioned Right In Front Of Him (video/p by Minime10(f): 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
thisweekng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bvYBUnAwYk

Man whose vehicle was impounded by the Lagos State Government’s Task Force breaks down in tears as his automobile is auctioned for less than ₦400,000

�: @guardiannigeria

Why im no buy the vehicle back at the auctioning
Re: Baba Broke Down In Tears As His Car Was Auctioned Right In Front Of Him (video/p by paulitiga: 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
You can say that when the government that are imposing this laws are also law abiding not otherwise where an aspirant blocks the road for more than 3hours because he wanted to pass,how do you want to explain that
spartan117:

I support Peter Obi, but I also commend the Lagos state government for this. Laws must be respected.
Re: Baba Broke Down In Tears As His Car Was Auctioned Right In Front Of Him (video/p by spartan117(m): 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
paulitiga:
You can say that when the government that are imposing this laws are also law abiding not otherwise where an aspirant blocks the road for more than 3hours because he wanted to pass,how do you want to explain that
Well those are issues that need to be addressed, no one should be above the law.

However we cannot because of that scrap or fail to implement traffic laws or all other laws because that will lead to anarchy.
Re: Baba Broke Down In Tears As His Car Was Auctioned Right In Front Of Him (video/p by BATified2023: 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
Arysexy:

travel n get exposed

This is how it is done in saner clime n even more harsh in some cases cos ur driver license will be withdrawn n u won’t b able to drive till u meet some requirements again

It was done to Wayne Rooney back then so y are u crying foul?

So if a traffic offender kill your relative in d course of driving recklessly,will u say this madness?

I don’t blame u since some unknown rif rats called unknown gunmen are d government in your region
Re: Baba Broke Down In Tears As His Car Was Auctioned Right In Front Of Him (video/p by BATified2023: 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
paulitiga:
what do u have to say about unknown gunmen locking people in for complete 24 hours?
Re: Baba Broke Down In Tears As His Car Was Auctioned Right In Front Of Him (video/p by maureensylvia(f): 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
Sellers attracting curses to themselves
Re: Baba Broke Down In Tears As His Car Was Auctioned Right In Front Of Him (video/p by Lanretoye(m): 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
When baba was passing one-way,he was seeing people in traffic as stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Baba Broke Down In Tears As His Car Was Auctioned Right In Front Of Him (video/p by davillian(m): 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
spartan117:

I understand but these are your people they should have tempered justice with mercy....
If you fine these people 200 to 300k
It would have been fair....
I'm just saying this is what I would have done , than to auction thier cars....
Re: Baba Broke Down In Tears As His Car Was Auctioned Right In Front Of Him (video/p by Csami(m): 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2022
spartan117:

This is not law. This is robbery! How can you sell a man’s property for driving against traffic?
Send him to jail, good. Suspend his drivers license, sweet! Even ask him to pay fine. A combination of everything is still good but you just convert people’s property and you call that law?
If you’re a driver, you’ll know people drive against traffic for a lot of reasons. You might confuse your self due to lack of knowledge of the area, you might enter a one way without warning signs etc.

I think those people should mobilize and take the Lagos state government to court.
This is just pure, without mistaking it for anything else, ROBBERY!

1 Like

Re: Baba Broke Down In Tears As His Car Was Auctioned Right In Front Of Him (video/p by Csami(m): 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
BATified2023:
travel n get exposed

This is how it is done in saner clime n even more harsh in some cases cos ur driver license will be withdrawn n u won’t b able to drive till u meet some requirements again

So if a traffic offender kill your relative in d course of driving recklessly,will u say this madness?

I don’t blame u since some unknown rif rats called unknown gunmen are d government in your region

Now I see that you’re a child. Stop saying things you lack knowledge of.
Re: Baba Broke Down In Tears As His Car Was Auctioned Right In Front Of Him (video/p by snowball11(m): 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
BATified2023:
travel n get exposed

Ogbeni, shut your amala mouth there jor! Where have you traveled to that such barbaric practice is done? undecided

Even a crime as was as DUI in the US doesn't attract a punishment of your vehicle been seized by the government!

Talking rubbish and feeling funky! grin
Re: Baba Broke Down In Tears As His Car Was Auctioned Right In Front Of Him (video/p by spartan117(m): 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
Csami:

This is not law. This is robbery! How can you sell a man’s property for driving against traffic?
Send him to jail, good. Suspend his drivers license, sweet! Even ask him to pay fine. A combination of everything is still good but you just convert people’s property and you call that law?
If you’re a driver, you’ll know people drive against traffic for a lot of reasons. You might confuse your self due to lack of knowledge of the area, you might enter a one way without warning signs etc.

I think those people should mobilize and take the Lagos state government to court.
This is just pure, without mistaking it for anything else, ROBBERY!
davillian:

I understand but these are your people they should have tempered justice with mercy....
If you fine these people 200 to 300k
It would have been fair....
I'm just saying this is what I would have done , than to auction thier cars....
I believe that they were fined for violating traffic laws and also given a deadline to pay the fines.

I think it was the failure to pay the fines within the stipulated time that made them forfeit the vehicles to the state who then auctioned them off.

This is the process the law usually takes in most societies. If an investigation is conducted and it's found that the state government didn't follow due process, then the whole exercise must be condemned and the people compensated. But if due process was followed then the law must take it's course there is no point being too emotional about it.
Re: Baba Broke Down In Tears As His Car Was Auctioned Right In Front Of Him (video/p by Arysexy(m): 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
spartan117:

I believe that they were fined for violating traffic laws and also given a deadline to pay the fines.

I think it was the failure to pay the fines within the stipulated time that made them forfeit the vehicles to the state who then auctioned them off.

This is the process the law usually takes in most societies. If an investigation is conducted and it's found that the state government didn't follow due process, then the whole exercise must be condemned and the people compensated. But if due process was followed then the law must take it's course there is no point being too emotional about it.

They are not fined.

One way driving is outright forfeiture. This is bad BC some one way Olin Lagos are traffic trap
Re: Baba Broke Down In Tears As His Car Was Auctioned Right In Front Of Him (video/p by akp202(m): 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: Baba Broke Down In Tears As His Car Was Auctioned Right In Front Of Him (video/p by spartan117(m): 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
Arysexy:

They are not fined.

One way driving is outright forfeiture. This is bad BC some one way Olin Lagos are traffic trap
If this is the case then it's bad
Re: Baba Broke Down In Tears As His Car Was Auctioned Right In Front Of Him (video/p by ramdris(m): 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2022
This gat me speechless walahi...

(1) (Reply)

Dana Aircraft Skids Off Lagos Airport Runway (Photos) / U.s.a, Canada, Uk Visa Lottery / If The "black Box" Survives Every Plane Crash, Why Not Make The Entire Plane A B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.