Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Caring What Family Thinks Of You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caring What Family Thinks Of You (173 Views)

Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) / My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. / Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caring What Family Thinks Of You by aisha1314(f): 10:46am On Sep 16, 2022
How can I stop caring about what my family think of me?
Re: Caring What Family Thinks Of You by airminem(f): 10:48am On Sep 16, 2022
You cannot second guess yourself in these days and times. Families are gonna throw whatever they can at you and you gotta be prepared for it, you gotta be prepared for anything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caring What Family Thinks Of You by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 16, 2022
By doing the right thing expected of you and building a strong wall against pressure on doing things beyond your capability

1 Like

Re: Caring What Family Thinks Of You by Kobojunkie: 10:54am On Sep 16, 2022
aisha1314:
How can I stop caring about what my family think of me?
If you need mental health counseling to help you deal with what may be emotional abuse, please don't hesitate to get it. Some families can be very toxic. undecided

Nobody deserves to be emotionally abused, not even by those who claim to care most for you. If you can take vacations away from them from time to time, please do, so as to help your head deal. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

China Website Cheaper Than 1688 And The Cheapest In Mini Importation Business!!! / 9 Executioner Food Photography Tips You Can / This Relationship Book Works Like Magic - Saving Your Relationship From Cracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.