Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. (34061 Views)

Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) / Help! My Husband Thinks I Spend Too Much / Emmanuel Arigbe-Osula: "Uwa Brown Is A Dirty Liar, Blackmailer" - Osa Osula Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Golferty: 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
This is strictly for married women

Please how can I manage 4k for a week? I have 2 kids, one is in primary 3, the other one is in nursery and they go to school each day. Will it be possible?
Please mothers on nairaland, how will you stretch it for 7 days especially when there's no foodstuff in the house.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Saintmary(f): 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2021
Just ask him to help you buy foodstuff on his way back home.

493 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Bola146(f): 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2021
Too small for two days for all of you. Is he not reading news everyday or he lives where? Tell him to buy things from the market himself. If he is stingy, please hustle more and do family planing to take care of the two children, take it as your responsibilities now. Or truly he is broke, support him and pray for him and you too.

163 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Jeon(f): 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2021
4k a week?
Inside the 4k we have transportation fee,foodstuffs fee , snacks fee,mimomimo fee for 2 persons in this recession . Mtcheew my dear ur husband is not feeling fine.

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Kobojunkie: 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2021
Jeon:
4k a week?
Inside the 4k we have transportation fee,foodstuffs fee , snacks fee,mimomimo fee for 2 people in this recession . Mtcheew my dear ur husband is not feeling fine.
4 people lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by zeuss: 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2021
If ur hussy earn small please manage the money well.....put the kids in a school near home...... or home school them

133 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Kobojunkie: 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2021
Golferty:

Please how can I manage 4k for a week? I have 2 kids, one is in primary 3, the other one is in nursery and they go to school each day. Will it be possible?
Please mothers on nairaland, how will you stretch it for 7 days especially when there's no foodstuff in the house
You have two children and you don't have a job or source of income yourself? undecided

173 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Mariangeles(f): 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2021
Tell your husband that you're not a magician.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Jeon(f): 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
4 people lipsrsealed

Okay fine
We go 2 persons. Minus the woman and her husband.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Mariangeles(f): 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You have two children and you don't have a job or source of income yourself? undecided

So what if she wants to be a housewife?

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Golferty: 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:

I lost my job last 2 months and its been a hard time getting a new job. That's besides the point. I asked this question for strictly married women who knows how to manage a home.

If u don't have an advice for me then please its best u keep quiet

318 Likes 23 Shares

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Jeon(f): 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Wetin u go come contribute for the matter if nah the man say make she be housewife

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by ahnie: 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2021
There are things I don't stress me self over.pls just find a way around it....anywhere the money finish,just know say you have really tried.

24 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Kobojunkie: 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mariangeles:
So what if she wants to be a housewife?
That decision is between her and her husband to discuss for themselves. undecided

I am simply asking if she has a source of income or job she can pull resources from in order to help out. After all, the family is also hers. undecided

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Kobojunkie: 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2021
Golferty:
I lost my job last 2 months and its been a hard time getting a new job. That's besides the point. I asked this question for strictly married women who knows how to manage a home.

If u don't have an advice for me then please its best u keep quiet
So you are offended by my asking if you have a job or not? OK.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Mariangeles(f): 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
That decision is between her and her husband to discuss for themselves. undecided

I am simply asking if she has a source of income or job she can pull resources from in order to help out. After all, the family is also hers. undecided

Exactly why you shouldn't pry.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by ahnie: 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:

You really need to be calming down.you wee just be opening mouth waaa waaa waaa.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Kobojunkie: 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2021
Jeon:
Wetin u go come contribute for the matter if nah the man say make she be housewife
Keyword here is if, and according to her, she isn't a housewife at all. She is simply unemployed at this time. undecided

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
It's way too small

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Kobojunkie: 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
ahnie:

You really need to be calming down.you wee just be opening mouth waaa waaa waaa.
Go sit for corner abeg! undecided

12 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Kobojunkie: 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mariangeles:
Exactly why you shouldn't pry.
The woman already revealed she is not what you assume. Have the skies fallen yet? undecided

I asked her the question because I wanted to know so I could better advice. If you don't see the sense in it, ignore next time. undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Jeon(f): 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Keyword here is if, and according to her, she isn't a housewife at all. She is simply unemployed at this time. undecided

Then why so quick to tag her to the housewife category in the first place since you knew nothing about her.. THANK GOODNESS SHE DON CLEAR THE HOUSEWIFE CATEGORY COMMOT FOR HER BODY before our oversabi landers go prey on her.

HALLELUJAH

25 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by ahnie: 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2021
Jeon:

Then why so quick to tag her to the housewife category in the first place since you knew nothing about her.. THANK GOODNESS SHE DON CLEAR THE HOUSEWIFE CATEGORY COMMOT FOR HER BODY before our oversabi landers go prey on her.

HALLELUJAH
Don't mind her.i wonder what her next advise would be grin angry.
Maybe she would advise the lady to press her husband's scrotal sac.
Funny lady kiss kiss kiss.

12 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by pocohantas(f): 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2021
Golferty:

Please mothers on nairaland, how will you stretch it for 7 days especially when there's no foodstuff in the house

Give him the money let him perform the miracle. I no sure say the 2 fishes and 5 loaves of bread for reach 5000 people if say na for Buhari regime them try am. cheesy

You can also draw a food timetable for the kids. It would help you plan better.

16 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Jeon(f): 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Huh? undecided
I never tagged her a housewife....so I am not certain what you are rambling about there. undecided

So what is the meaning of this message

Kobojunkie:

No job and a source of income is directly proportional to dependent which is also heading to full time housewife since she's a married woman with two kiddies.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by sisisioge: 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2021
That's like 16k per month....wahala be like bicycle fa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Kobojunkie: 10:32pm On Nov 02, 2021
Jeon:
So what is the meaning of this message
No job and a source of income is directly proportional to dependent which is also heading to full time housewife.
undecided
Learn to keep your delusion out of my post abeg! undecided
I asked a simple question to better understand how a family of 4 has been able to fend for self until now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Golferty: 10:32pm On Nov 02, 2021
pocohantas:

Give him the money let him perform the miracle.

You can also draw a food timetable for the kids. It would help you plan better.

What kind of timetable is that? I planned on buying irish potato to fry for snacks but just a bottle of groundnut oil will finish the money.
Please I'll be happy if you can also draw a timetable for me
I will show my husband this thread so he can see what everyone thinks of the amount he gives me.

11 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Jeon(f): 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
ahnie:

Don't mind her.i wonder what her next advise would be grin angry.
Maybe she would advise the lady to press her husband's scrotal sac.
Funny lady kiss kiss kiss.

gringringringringrin
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Jeon(f): 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
undecided
Learn to keep your delusion out of my post abeg! undecided
I asked a simple question to better understand how a family of 4 has been able to fend for self until now.

Na na na

Ur delusion is now judging ya.

Boy boy
Okay if she no defended herself ur delusiona will be 100 percentage correctly with no points reducing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside / [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA / Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.