Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Governor Akeredolu's Mum Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Governor Akeredolu's Mum Is Dead (334 Views)

Breaking News: Governor Rotimi Akeredolu / Breaking News: Governor Uzodinma, Wike, Bello Others Shortlisted On United State / BREAKING NEWS!! Governor Akeredolu's Response To Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Governor Akeredolu's Mum Is Dead by Declan360(m): 11:05am On Sep 16, 2022
News reaching me at the moment signifies that, his Excellency, the governor of Ondo state has just lost his mum.
Lady evangelist, Grace Akeredolu died peacefully in her sleep in the early hours of this morning. She died at the age of 90.
Burial date will be communicated to the public soon.
May the soul of Mama rest in peace .

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Governor Akeredolu's Mum Is Dead by Declan360(m): 11:05am On Sep 16, 2022
RIP ma
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Governor Akeredolu's Mum Is Dead by Opolopoopolonio: 11:46am On Sep 16, 2022
I recall she was at his inauguration for second term.

May her soul rest in peace. Amen.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Governor Akeredolu's Mum Is Dead by FreeStuffsNG: 11:48am On Sep 16, 2022
Eeyah.... Wow!!! That is a great Matriarch. His son is a great Arakunrin.

In her life time she witnessed her children and grandchildren attained greatness.

Adieu Mama Oluwarotimi. May God console all those she left behind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Governor Akeredolu's Mum Is Dead by 666Advocate: 11:54am On Sep 16, 2022
Akeredolus mother is is Ijaw.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Governor Akeredolu's Mum Is Dead by 666Advocate: 11:55am On Sep 16, 2022
Makinde of Oyo wife too is Ijaw. Obaseki of Edo wife too is Ijaw.
Douye Diri of Bayelsa Wife is Ijaw too among others.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Governor Akeredolu's Mum Is Dead by 666Advocate: 11:56am On Sep 16, 2022
Ijaw bury woman with her fathers people no matter the amount of money you paid of which Ijaw dont charge much.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Governor Akeredolu's Mum Is Dead by orisa37: 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
REST IN PEACE MY DARLING SISTER.
PLEASE SAY ME WELL IN HEAVEN.
I AM COMING SOON.

(1) (Reply)

Settling The Reef Between Peter Obi Supporters And Tinubu Supporters / Ayu: I Still Stand With Wike, Ortom Insists / Which Kind Juju Peter Obi Use? because Of Obi, Agbor Ika Want Give Okowa High B°p.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.