Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

People's Judgement And Pocknosing Irritating Me Seriously - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / People's Judgement And Pocknosing Irritating Me Seriously (307 Views)

Nigeria's Supreme Court Judgement On Female Inheritance, A Landmark Masterstroke / Seriously where do you draw the lines? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People's Judgement And Pocknosing Irritating Me Seriously by aisha1314(f): 11:09am On Sep 16, 2022
Why is the Nigerian society so judgmental of people? How do I deal with this and just be my own person and not care at all what people or society think or say about me? Especially when it concerns my personal life (dating and relationship choices, sex life, etc).
Re: People's Judgement And Pocknosing Irritating Me Seriously by Corridon: 11:10am On Sep 16, 2022
If you don't have anything to hide then it won't irritate you.
Re: People's Judgement And Pocknosing Irritating Me Seriously by Acidosis(m): 11:22am On Sep 16, 2022
aisha1314:
Why is the Nigerian society so judgmental of people? How do I deal with this and just be my own person and not care at all what people or society think or say about me? Especially when it concerns my personal life (dating and relationship choices, sex life, etc).

Your dating/relationship or sex life is not as personal as you think. Everyone you come across today is a product of sex. Criminals are products of sex. Industry chiefs are products of sex. So if society feels that your sexual life is likely to produce a "threat" to society, then the stakeholders in societies reserve the right to react the way they want (it's your choice to pay attention to what society has to say about you).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People's Judgement And Pocknosing Irritating Me Seriously by abioyeayanfeolu(m): 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
OP,SEE SOMETHING THE NIGERIA SOCIETY IS MADE UP OF UNRALLY PEEPS , SO MY ADVICE FOR U IS TO MIND YOUR BUSINESS DON'T CARE WHAT THEY SAY.
IF YOU FEEL SOMEHOW MAYBE IRRITATED,WHY NOT JUST GET YOUR BY BIBLE AND START TO READ THEN I THINK YOUR ANGER WILL BE LEST KINDLED AGAINST PEEPS.
NEVER FEEL DOWN AND IRRITATED CAUSE DEPRESSION AND HATE WORDS BRINGS D SOUL DOWN

MY OPINION NO SHADES

(1) (Reply)

The Demand of the Law of Change. / How To Manipulate Words In Yoruba And Understand All Speakers - Video / THINGS You Didn't Know About Uganda ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.