Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute (3195 Views)

My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Jashub:
The one you are dating, how sure are you she is not a prostitute? Secondly, your guy has made his choice, and why are you interferring in what does not concern you? Abi you no go like to mind your own business for once ... undecided

His friend’s business is also his business, and the guy is dating the girl without knowing she is a prostitute. If after marrying the prostitute he then discovers that she is a prostitute it’ll destroy him but do you know what will kill him? Finding out that the guy he called his friend could’ve saved him from the destruction but he didn’t. Nna ehn make we Dey put ourselves in people’s shoes o, consider your friend naw. The Bible said we should be our brother’s keeper so why keep quiet and watch your friend destroy himself. After telling his friend that his gf is a prostitute and he still wants to continue with her then that’s a different case but no matter what the guy deserves to know what he is getting himself into . He can them decide to continue or abort mission

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Prechgold1180:

Nigerians fast in concluding I said story for another day never said I have slept with her

I only hooked her up with somebody that was den

I have no issue

With minding my business bcus I always mind my business
I am just concerned what if something comes up tmr and my friend get to find out

If you don’t tell your friend the truth, it’ll ruin your friendship with him when he eventually finds out that you knew. Save your friend please and save yourself too cos you’ll regret not telling your friend
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Prechgold1180:

She was acting unwell

Then tell your friend about her, you owe him that . Don’t let a prostitute ruin your friendship with your friend and also there is no way your friend will get angry with you for telling him what the girl does. Most of the people telling you not to tell your friend are girls into prostitution, tell your friend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by eyinjuege: 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
Tell him abeg, since he's your friend
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by Jashub: 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
[color=#000099][/color]

His friend’s business is also his business, and the guy is dating the girl without knowing she is a prostitute. If after marrying the prostitute he then discovers that she is a prostitute it’ll destroy him but do you know what will kill him? Finding out that the guy he called his friend could’ve saved him from the destruction but he didn’t. Nna ehn make we Dey put ourselves in people’s shoes o, consider your friend naw. The Bible said we should be our brother’s keeper so why keep quiet and watch your friend destroy himself. After telling his friend that his gf is a prostitute and he still wants to continue with her then that’s a different case but no matter what the guy deserves to know what he is getting himself into . He can them decide to continue or abort mission
What if it were his choice...? Some of you need to learn the fine art of minding your own business in silence undecided
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Good day members of Nairaland

Please I need your take on this

My close friend is planning on getting married to a prostitute unknowingly

My friend has been away for some time came back last year.
Don’t know how they started the relationship
He introduced her to me last month as the lady he is planning on taking as a wife
The thing is I know this girl very well and she knows me
I have seen her countless times standing out looking for customers in a popular hotel

I know more than three people who have slept with this said girl even me myself I have (ok story for another day)

The thing is I don’t know if it’s nice to tell my friend what I know or I should just mind my business

For some time now she has stopped going to the spot to look for customers

She looks so innocent

Omo if you are truly a good friend please tell him. Haba

Would you have kept quiet if were to be your brother
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
Jashub:
What if it were his choice...? Some of you need to learn the fine art of minding your own business in silence undecided

My friend’s business is my business nigga and there is nothing you can do about it. I owe him that piece of information as a friend and I will tell him. When I tell him everything then he can tell me if he is aware of it or not. Then if he tells me that he still wants go further with the girl then I’ll back out because I’ve already done my duty as his friend. Y’all can allow your friends walk into their deaths while you watch but not me though, I will tell him everything you cannot beat me

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
EmahBoss:
Not many ladies can boast of having not slept with up to 4 men before their marriage. Leave her alone it's none of your business! Even the woman you will marry or already married to probably have more body count. Many girls don't stand by the way to look for clients, but they have slept with more men...

Except you are marrying a virgin, you can never know with women.

It.is because you know her story that's why you judge her. Imagine the many stories about our spouses that we may never know. Ignorance is sometimes bliss... Let your friend enjoy this bliss

I’m not surprised this is coming from a lady. I know you will never watch your son or younger brother go marry a road side hoe. angry
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
Fahvvy:
Op sir....

You wil be a very wicked friend if you watch your friend marry a wh.ore without speaking up undecided....

Pick up your phone now and send him a voice note, telling him about the kind of woman he intends to marry or best still tell it to him tace to face undecided...

Once you've done that, allow him to make his decision and support him in whatever decision he makes undecided...

BUT PLEEEEEEASE...
IN ALL YOU DO, DON'T BE SILENT!!

Telling him one on one will be best in this situation

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
yemmit90:

Don't tell him directly, just advise/warn him to investigate any girl he want to marry that you normally did the same too, he will definitely code except he"s just too stupid.

A man in love is stupid and foolish. In most cases he is like a stray dog who doesn’t listen to the hunter whistle.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
crackhaus:
As a close friend to him, it is your duty to inform him about her and urge him to not make himself a rehabilitation centre.

That said, I truly don't have anything against prostitutes. I find them to be a positive contribution to society and as a modern man, I can't be judgemental of any woman's right to choose a lifestyle as long as she's not hurting anyone. cool

Omo bro, this kind of issue, E sure me die that my mouth will forever be sealed & never to be opened in any circumstances. What happens in Ojuelegba stays in Ojuelegba. My friendship no reach that level with anybody, even if I see my guy's GF cheating, I will look & pass.
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
NemoDatQuod:
Tell your friend what you know. Not because the girl is a prostitute, but to give him all information he needs to make an informed decision.

Make sure you are factual i.e: this is what I saw and this is what I did with her. Don't tell him what you assumed or what you did not see happen. For instance, are all the girls hanging out at the hotel in question looking to be picked up?

It is really not a big tell. in our generation, everywhere you look, women are using what they have to trade for and get what they want. So , a girl standing in the lobby of a bar, ready to trade, is no different.

Tell your friend, in case he has made the assumption that the woman he is about to marry is one of the few who do not trade what they have for what they want. Don't pass judgement.

If you don't tell your friend, he will eventually find out that you slept with the girl! He will also find out that you knew she trades what she has for what she wants and you didn't tell him. I live you to ponder the consequences of that and decide if that is what you want.

But these social media age girls don’t just get satisfied. Some of them just Hoe around to join the click. Lol
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
Oche211:
Guy, please I beg you, let that your friend know ASAP. He deserve better.

No man deserve a hoe. Infact, a hoe doesn't deserve a good man.

You can say that a thousand times.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
I don’t understand how people can call someone their friend but they can’t save their friend when the need arises. That’s why it’s difficult for me to maintain friends nowadays, something you’re supposed to save your friend from you’re here asking questions. What exactly do you want to hear? Have you forgotten that there are also prostitutes here that’ll tell you not to tell your friend the truth just to suit their lifestyle? You’re supposed to tell your friend the truth the first day you saw both of them, save your friend for goodness sake that’s what friends do for each other . Nawa for this generation o

Can’t believe this is coming from a girl. Kudos
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
[color=#000099][/color]

It’s finny that the idiotic simp you are quoting is a guy. Too much weak men around
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by Jashub: 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
[color=#770077][/color]

My friend’s business is my business nigga and there is nothing you can do about it. I owe him that piece of information as a friend and I will tell him. When I tell him everything then he can tell me if he is aware of it or not. Then if he tells me that he still wants go further with the girl then I’ll back out because I’ve already done my duty as his friend. Y’all can allow your friends walk into their deaths while you watch but not me though, I will tell him everything you cannot beat me
Enjoy ...talebearer grin
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
VladimirPutiin:

It’s finny that the idiotic simp you are quoting is a guy. Too much weak men around

It’s his type that can’t help their male friends with 2k but they’ll send 500k to a girl for wig. Foolish set of people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by general111(m): 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
Simply ask your friend if he knows anything about her past.if he doesnt, then keep insistjng that your friends should find out.
Hopefully, he will get the clue and do the needful.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
Jashub:

Will you mind your business if your son wants to marry a prostitute that you have fvcked and probably some other guys you know personally have fvcked too ??

Nigerians are the most hypocritical sets of people I have ever seen. We say things differently when it doesn’t favor us. The most annoying thing is you are even a guy. Yuck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
[color=#000099][/color]

It’s his type that can’t help their male friends with 2k but they’ll send 500k to a girl for wig. Foolish set of people

You are right babe. I like it when women speak the hard truth like this.
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by Jashub: 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Will you mind your business if your son wants to marry a prostitute that you have fvcked and probably some other guys you know personally have fvcked too ??

Nigerians are the most hypocritical sets of people I have ever seen. We say things differently when it doesn’t favor us. The most annoying thing is you are even a guy. Yuck
And you are a bigot grin
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
Jashub:
And you are a bigot grin

You should have responded to me man. Would you have said mind your mind if this was happening to you directly??
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by falcon01: 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
And you that slept with her deserves better abi? Brostitute condemning a prostitute. Stay out of her life because you ain’t any better
That's not the topic! He is not denying anything.
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by AyobamiIsaac12: 10:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
This matter dey complicated small sha
Based on you guys' closeness, you should let your friend know that his prospective wife was once a prostitute. She might have changed for the better and if this is the case, she should be assertive enough to let her soon-to-be husband know about her past. All this should be discussed during courtship sef
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by 2Radii: 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
And you that slept with her deserves better abi? Brostitute condemning a prostitute. Stay out of her life because you ain’t any better
do u have sense at all??

That means u can date both father and son together, ashewo.
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by Oche211(m): 10:38am On Sep 17, 2022
truthsayer009:

Omo bro, this kind of issue, E sure me die that my mouth will forever be sealed & never to be opened in any circumstances. What happens in Ojuelegba stays in Ojuelegba. My friendship no reach that level with anybody, even if I see my guy's GF cheating, I will look & pass.

You are a terrible friend. You can kill a friend or sell out a friend without remorse.

I pray never to encounter any friend like you in this life. You are a wicked soul.

You can't save a brother
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by Oche211(m): 10:45am On Sep 17, 2022
AyobamiIsaac12:
This matter dey complicated small sha
Based on you guys' closeness, you should let your friend know that his prospective wife was once a prostitute. She might have changed for the better and if this is the case, she should be assertive enough to let her soon-to-be husband know about her past. All this should be discussed during courtship sef

Hoes don't change... They only hibernate. Once the season is right, she will hoe around.

Once a lady takes up that lifestyle, she's in it for life. They see it as easy life. Enjoy the fun of sex and still get paid.

Once that registers in their psychology, forget it. Once a boss, colleague or stranger offers them some incentives for sex, they pull pants. Sex means nothing to them except for transactional purposes.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 17, 2022
Oche211:

You are a terrible friend. You can kill a friend or sell out a friend without remorse.

I pray never to encounter any friend like you in this life. You are a wicked soul.

You can't save a brother

Thank you sir/ma. May God bless you for your response grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by frozen70(f): 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Good day members of Nairaland

Please I need your take on this

My close friend is planning on getting married to a prostitute unknowingly

My friend has been away for some time came back last year.
Don’t know how they started the relationship
He introduced her to me last month as the lady he is planning on taking as a wife
The thing is I know this girl very well and she knows me
I have seen her countless times standing out looking for customers in a popular hotel

I know more than three people who have slept with this said girl even me myself I have (ok story for another day)

The thing is I don’t know if it’s nice to tell my friend what I know or I should just mind my business

For some time now she has stopped going to the spot to look for customers

She looks so innocent

I think you should ignore them, he asked you to investigate his wife family or her

So leave them, hw will find out himself and then the bubble will bust
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by greencard: 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2022
Jashub:
imagine if someone is planning to kill you, and I was privy to the information, but as you advised
"I need to learn to mind my business" and then you got lipsrsealed or luckily it was just your scrotums that was vandalized and use for rituals purpose cheesy and your life was spared .

How will you feel if you got to know I knew about it and you see other men holding their balls to pee but yours has been yanked off? grin
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by juman(m): 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2022
Let him know.

But that doesn't stop him from marry her.
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by juman(m): 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2022
We see guys picked ladies from the prostitute spot and then marry her later.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Women, What's The Craziest Sexual Thing You've Done / Caught My Father Checking Out My Girlfriend This Morning / Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.