Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,685 members, 7,820,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call (46802 Views)

First Time Without Makeup, I Felt Like A Rockstar- Yemi Alade Hails Herself As S / Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Aguiyimba(m): 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
This wizkid has over time shows through his actions that he doesn’t love this boy much and it’s heartbreaking that the boy has grown to realise that

Shey na the boy or wizkid told you this rubbish you posted here.

1 Like

Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Jemex003: 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
Officialgarri:
I'm a fan of wizkid but the last time he sang was in that Ojuelegba album —AYO

What does your comment I’ve to do with the post? Chai all this albino’s sha
Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
Aguiyimba:

Shey na the boy or wizkid told you this rubbish you posted here.
It is you who don’t know anything that’s talking rubbish, the boys mother once told us and it’s still on the internet . The boy is growing to realise that already
Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by okpas01: 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
Getat
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think we Christians should be ashamed of ourselves for heating up the polity unnecessarily. We Christians and Muslims should understand that Nigeria do not revolve around our both faiths. We have traditionalist and nonbelievers who have been politically marginalized all this years without been given any sort of consideration. There is nothing bad in having a Muslim/Muslim ticket if we truly care about the development of our country. We have had a Christian VP In Osinbajo for almost 8 years, how has it helped we Christians? People like Pantami and other brilliants Muslim compatriots have shown that having Muslims at the helms of affairs is nothing to be afraid of.

Let's stop condemning our Muslim brothers and sisters for political gains. We Christians and Muslims are one. I urge everyone one of us to support the Muslim/Muslim ticket for the prosperity of our nation. We Christians should learn from the tolerance of our Muslim brothers so we can have a peaceful nation sad

2 Likes

Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
Yes, the boys mum used to complain bitterly about that
She's bitter and can say anything to put the guy in a bad light for all to see. I doubt he doesn't love his child. Might dislike the mom but definitely not his kid

2 Likes

Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Tookute(m): 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think we Christians should be ashamed of ourselves for heating up the polity unnecessarily. We Christians and Muslims should understand that Nigeria do not revolve around our both faiths. We have traditionalist and nonbelievers who have been politically marginalized all this years without been given any sort of consideration. There is nothing bad in having a Muslim/Muslim ticket if we truly care about the development of our country. We have had a Christian VP In Osinbajo for almost 8 years, how has it helped we Christians? People like Pantami and other brilliants Muslim compatriots have shown that having Muslims at the helms of affairs is nothing to be afraid of.

Let's stop condemning our Muslim brothers and sisters for political gains. We Christians and Muslims are one. I urge everyone one of us to support the Muslim/Muslim ticket for the prosperity of our nation. We Christians should learn from the tolerance of our Muslim brothers so we can have a peaceful nation sad

Even though your account is a little bit old, I can bet it this guy is not a Christian but a poster, an agbado benefactor & sponsored!

1 Like

Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
Antimarraige:
Some people will just open their smelling mouth to chat/type shit... No love like a father's love
Legit
Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Interesting2023: 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
GOTVee:

U just took your whole time to type rubbish dat u cannot explain...your opinion tho but very poor

3 Likes

Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Phantomplanet: 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
HawkToBar:
Bad For Me - Jam of the year.

BIG WIZ

POPSY of AfroBeats

You're just a fanboy! Is the same lyrics a song of the year?
Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
killmods:

She's bitter and can say anything to put the guy in a bad light for all to see. I doubt he doesn't love his child. Might dislike the mom but definitely not his kid
This is how you guys condemn babymamas so quickly and call them bitter, she was caring for the boy alone since the boy was born until lately when the boy’s mum came to expose him on social media and to save face he gradually krept shamefully into the boy’s life so as to save his image. No woman will be bitter towards a caring man, men should learn to be accountable and not always blame babymama
Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Rodeoz(m): 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
Exactly what i told my colleague yesterday.

Officialgarri:
I'm a fan of wizkid but the last time he sang was in that Ojuelegba album —AYO
Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by TheWolfen(m): 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
Jada’s son and he’s always quick to flaunt him
everything isn't about the camera pls. Wizkid no be like others wey go hold camera wen dem dey handle their private business inside toilet.
It best u just say what u know. This is a public forum

2 Likes

Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Qatar2022: 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
This wizkid has over time shows through his actions that he doesn’t love this boy much and it’s heartbreaking that the boy has grown to realise that
Nigerian it's a shame that you will be in your house and also be in another man's house, what a foolish human being
Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by phemmyfour: 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
borrow data and watch the video
Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by enoch273: 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
Big wiz Bad For Me is currently on repeat and I'm fully immersed in the quality sounds from the oraimo freepod pro.

Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
This is how you guys condemn babymamas so quickly and call them bitter, she was caring for the boy alone since the boy was born until lately when the boy’s mum came to expose him on social media and to save face he gradually krept shamefully into the boy’s life so as to save his image. No woman will be bitter towards a caring man, men should learn to be accountable and not always blame babymama
Lol..I'm not condemning anyone. If she wasn't bitter she wouldn't have dragged him on social media even if according to u he was falling short of his duties as a dad. He has family whom he respects, she can even get the law on her side as per child support. He may have made some wrong decisions in the past based on the relationship with the boy's mom but i still say that he loves his boy.
Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
killmods:

Lol..I'm not condemning anyone. If she wasn't bitter she wouldn't have dragged him on social media even if according to u he was falling short of his duties as a dad. He has family whom he respects, she can even get the law on her side as per child support. He may have made some wrong decisions in the past based on the relationship with the boy's mom but i still say that he loves his boy.
She showed us how she was left with no options than to come on social media as all underground moves to make him accountable proved abortive. Just agree to the fact that there are men who ain’t responsible. That call out on social media by the boy’s mother did magic. Though the boy already knows he doesn’t love him much which we read from the mum
Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
She showed us how she was left with no options than to come on social media as all underground moves to make him accountable proved abortive. Just agree to the fact that there are men who ain’t responsible. That call out on social media by the boy’s mother did magic. Though the boy already knows he doesn’t love him much which we read from the mum
He will understand better when he's grown.. for now she can enjoy poisoning his mind cheesy
Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by jaxxy(m): 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
Jada’s son and he’s always quick to flaunt him

because he lives with jada currently and the kid grew up with him not like the others growing up with their babymamas bt he loves all of them same way.
Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
killmods:

He will understand better when he's grown.. for now she can enjoy poisoning his mind cheesy
Why haven’t you take your time to condemn wizkid for abandoning the boy but quick to blame the mom and claiming she poisoned his mind? Was she supposed to be feeding the boys with lies? God forbids I’m in the babymamas shoes, I’ll so poisoned the boy’s mind and I will even tell him how his dad tried to kill him several times. Do you know the trauma of abandoning a pregnant woman to cater for herself and the kid ? The shame and humiliation?
Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Geenosko: 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
GOTVee:

Your head. Is paining you

1 Like

Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by One4me: 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
GOTVee:

We Christians, We Christians, bla, bla, bla...
You are NOT a Christian, stop pretending to be one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by uptownemmygee(m): 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
This boy too resemble him mother
Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
jaxxy:

because he lives with jada currently and the kid grew up with him not like the others growing up with their babymamas bt he loves all of them same way.
Why hasn’t he put his so-called love in action, it’s the reason why I always praise davido because he love and cares for all his kids equally even when he was living with Chioma
Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
Why haven’t you take your time to condemn wizkid for abandoning the boy but quick to blame the mom and claiming she poisoned his mind? Was she supposed to be feeding the boys with lies? God forbids I’m in the babymamas shoes, I’ll so poisoned the boy’s mind and I will even tell him how his dad tried to kill him several times. Do you know the trauma of abandoning a pregnant woman to cater for herself and the kid ? The shame and humiliation?
Rozay... I feel u sha cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
killmods:

Rozay... I feel u sha cheesy
� that lady really suffered that time why wizkid was flexing round the world, it’s really heartbreaking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by jaxxy(m): 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
Why hasn’t he put his so-called love in action, it’s the reason why I always praise davido because he love and cares for all his kids equally even when he was living with Chioma

ok accepted. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by nkem1992: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
GOTVee:

Wedone born again hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by ILuvKIDS: 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:

You and the 33 people that liked this post should STFU

Your papa love u?

1 Like

Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Aguiyimba(m): 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
It is you who don’t know anything that’s talking rubbish, the boys mother once told us and it’s still on the internet . The boy is growing to realise that already

And what effort have you made to confirm what his mother told you was true or false? Dem say gang
Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Ayomide002: 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
GOTVee:

I saw huge sense in your write up until I saw Pantami and the last two sentences.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Reacts To Cardi B And Offset Tongue-licking Each Other / BBNaija: Tuoyo Shares New Pictures After Eviction / What Is D’banj Doing In These Photos? Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.