Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call (46808 Views)

First Time Without Makeup, I Felt Like A Rockstar- Yemi Alade Hails Herself As S / Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Winning123: 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nuisance!!!
Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by backnbeta(f): 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think we Christians should be ashamed of ourselves for heating up the polity unnecessarily. We Christians and Muslims should understand that Nigeria do not revolve around our both faiths. We have traditionalist and nonbelievers who have been politically marginalized all this years without been given any sort of consideration. There is nothing bad in having a Muslim/Muslim ticket if we truly care about the development of our country. We have had a Christian VP In Osinbajo for almost 8 years, how has it helped we Christians? People like Pantami and other brilliants Muslim compatriots have shown that having Muslims at the helms of affairs is nothing to be afraid of.

Let's stop condemning our Muslim brothers and sisters for political gains. We Christians and Muslims are one. I urge everyone one of us to support the Muslim/Muslim ticket for the prosperity of our nation. We Christians should learn from the tolerance of our Muslim brothers so we can have a peaceful nation sad
I know you are a Muslim, be bold enough to criticize "we christians" without pretending to be one of us. I assure you though; you will preach the gospel for real- when you become a Christian.

1 Like

Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by meeketta: 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
[quote author=GOTVee post=116720313] [i] sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think we Christians should be ashamed of ourselves for heating up the polity unnecessarily. We Christians and Muslims should understand that Nigeria do not revolve around our both faiths. We have traditionalist and nonbelievers who have been politically marginalized all this years without been given any sort of consideration. There is nothing bad in having a Muslim/Muslim ticket if we truly care about the development of our country. We have had a Christian VP In Osinbajo for almost 8 years, how has it helped we Christians? People like Pantami and other brilliants Muslim compatriots have shown that having Muslims at the helms of affairs is nothing to be afraid of.

Let's stop condemning our Muslim brothers and sisters for political gains. We Christians and Muslims are one. I urge everyone one of us to support the Muslim/Muslim ticket for the prosperity of our nation. Them done give this one moneny
Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Mamijoh(f): 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think we Christians should be ashamed of ourselves for heating up the polity unnecessarily. We Christians and Muslims should understand that Nigeria do not revolve around our both faiths. We have traditionalist and nonbelievers who have been politically marginalized all this years without been given any sort of consideration. There is nothing bad in having a Muslim/Muslim ticket if we truly care about the development of our country. We have had a Christian VP In Osinbajo for almost 8 years, how has it helped we Christians? People like Pantami and other brilliants Muslim compatriots have shown that having Muslims at the helms of affairs is nothing to be afraid of.

Let's stop condemning our Muslim brothers and sisters for political gains. We Christians and Muslims are one. I urge everyone one of us to support the Muslim/Muslim ticket for the prosperity of our nation. We Christians should learn from the tolerance of our Muslim brothers so we can have a peaceful nation sad
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Mamijoh(f): 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
GOTVee:

That's your own opinion you wrote there
Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Edc1: 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
Really
Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Layographics(m): 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
I design flyers

Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Babastrong(m): 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
[quote author=Cuntface post=116720299]Peter obi for president [ Yeah! social media president]
Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Whoknowsme: 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
Officialgarri:
I'm a fan of wizkid but the last time he sang was in that Ojuelegba album —AYO
He was featured in his song titled "Smile"
Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Olabode211: 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
Receive sense in jesus name.
Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Enny2013(f): 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
Papa wey fine pass pikin.
Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by sexyteeola(f): 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
Deadbeat.
Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Niswayne19: 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
A star in the making.
Join oraimo this Sunday, the 18th, for the hottest topics at the BBNaijaXoraimo Weekly Round-Up space.
Don’t miss this as oraimo will give over 50 products t during the giveaway session.

Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Tundex911: 5:52am On Sep 17, 2022
Antimarraige:
Some people will just open their smelling mouth to chat/type shit... No love like a father's love

Comrade you say some people, why can't you just say person above you?
Lol
Re: My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call by Realhommie(m): 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
Rozross:
This wizkid has over time shows through his actions that he doesn’t love this boy much and it’s heartbreaking that the boy has grown to realise that
The way some of you interpret things most times ehn, na wa...

Did you not hear in the said clip that the boy had earlier called the father? Also they were having a good laugh as the other suggested Tife may be asleep and wiz said he doesn't sleep by 7. The young lad missed the call, he probably wasn't close by the phone and would definitely give a call back.

Make una dey easy abeg..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage / Patoranking Ex-girlfriend Blasts Him,Calls Him Ungrateful Fool & Money Worshiper / Paul Pogba Posed With Game Of Thrones Star, John Snow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.