Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm (29147 Views)

Poll: And the winner is?

France: 7% (10 votes)
Nigeria: 92% (118 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live / Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 / Nigeria Vs France: (3 - 5) On Pens In U-17 Women's World Cup 4th Oct 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by honeric01(m): 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2011
rastaman20:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,, bros no be small, abeg u want put me for trouble, madam de for house oooooo. watchout on sunday becuase she will be by myside with a bigger flag more than my own, we have made 20 gigantic Green white Green flags which i am going to give to people, i wanted to make more, but, grin grin grin grin dey hard oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na u be the lone ranger wey dem dey always show for our screen anytime we play for colombia?
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by rastaman20(m): 11:18pm On Aug 12, 2011
honeric01:

Na u be the lone ranger wey dem dey always show for our screen anytime we play for colombia?

Yes ooooo.na me, but the last match against England was different, and coming sunday, will be total different.

Nigeria flag must fly to the fullest.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by honeric01(m): 3:11am On Aug 13, 2011
^^^

Goodest good. cool
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by destiny10: 4:12am On Aug 13, 2011
the match will be tough. I read the breakdown including the fact we are playing argentina or portugal in the semi final at thetopfootball..com
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by unclenna(m): 7:13am On Aug 13, 2011
Remember to keep in touch with this thread as i bring you tomorrow's English league match analysis.
FRANCE vs NIGERIA DETAILED MATCH ANALYSIS AND PREDICTION

This analysis was done with unbiased mind since is for betting purpose. After all we are looking for ways to make our cash regardless of the team that will win.

MATCH ODDS FROM 10 BOOKMAKERS

FRANCE VS NIGERIA (THIS TABLE MAY NOT SHOW PROPERLY)
1 (FRANCE) X (DRAW) 2 (NIGERIA)
2.94 3.07 2.37
3.00 3.20 2.40
2.63 3.20 2.38
2.50 3.20 2.50
2.88 3.20 2.30
2.88 3.00 2.30
2.65 3.20 2.55
3.20 3.10 2.26
2.65 3.20 2.50
2.78 3.10 2.40

N/B: 1 means HOME TEAM WINS (FRA)
X means DRAW
2 means AWAY TEAM WINS (NIG)

France is represented with 1 while Nigeria is represented with 2. This means that France is playing home while Nigeria is playing away. In betting the first country is always the home team while the 2nd is the away team i.e FRANCE VS NIGERIA. Let’s move ahead.

Looking at the odds above from 10 different bookmakers you will notice that the odds are in favour of Nigeria to win than France though the margin is not that much…this you must take into consideration when deciding on the country to back.

LAST FOUR MATCHES PLAYED WITH GRAPHS (Graph not shown because of file format not supported)

FRANCE ANALYSIS
COLOMBIA 4 - 1 FRANCE
FRANCE 3 - 1 SOUTH KOREA
FRANCE 2 - 0 MALI
FRANCE 1 - 0 ECUADOR

STRIKING FORCE

From the graph(Graph not shown because of file format not supported) above you can see that the striking force or power of France is on the down trend. Meaning that the tendency of France scoring goals is low. So for France to win Nigeria we should expect a good forward attack from France.

DEFENSIVE FORCE

From the graph above(Graph not shown because of file format not supported) you can see that the defensive force or power of France is on the down trend which is a good sign of improvement in there defense. This means fewer goals are expected against France. If France should maintain this defensive form and improve in there striking force the tendency of winning the day will increase. Let’s move over to Nigeria

NIGERIA ANALYSIS
FOUR LAST MATCHES:

NIGERIA 5 - 0 GUATEMALA
CROATIA 2 - 5 NIGERIA
SAUDI ARABIA 0 - 2 NIGERIA
NIGERIA 1 - 0 ENGLAND

STRIKING FORCE

From the graph(Graph not shown because of file format not supported) you can see, Just like France, Nigeria is experience a downward striking force. After scoring five goals in two different matches they fall sharply to two goals then later to one goal. From the statistics, fewer goals are expected from Nigeria side and for Nigeria to win the day there striking force must improve drastically to be able to break France’s defensive force which has improved in their last three matches.

DEFENSIVE FORCE:

From the graph(Graph not shown because of file format not supported) above, Nigeria has a downward defensive force which is a good sign of good defensive quality and fewer goals expected from their opponent. For Nigeria to carry the day they have to maintain this good defensive quality and improve their striking force.

PREDICTION
WARNING: This is a very dicey game.
• At the end of 90mins, am expecting a maximum of four goals or a minimum of one goal.
• Either A 2 – 1 win for the winning team or
• A 2 -2 draw at the end of 90mins.
France: Back under 2.5 (When you back France “under 2.5” you are saying that France will not score more than 2 goals)

Nigeria: Back under 2.5 (When you back Nigeria “under 2.5” you are saying that Nigeria will not score more than 2 goals)

This match is layed than backed. For the benefit of those who are not conversant with betting terms – When you LAY a team you are saying that the team will either lose or Draw the match. You will win if the team lose or draw the match. But if the team wins the match you will lose. When you BACK a team you will win only if the team wins the match but will lose if the team draws or lose the match.

I will prefer to lay against France

Keep in touch with this post as I send in more match analysis.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by hollandis(f): 9:23am On Aug 13, 2011
I heard nigeria has never lifted this trophy since its inception.The odds are really against us
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by Jarus(m): 11:43am On Aug 13, 2011
We came close twice. Lost in Final.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2011
@rastaman20, so na u be that 9ja die hard fan, wey dey bring tears of joy 4 my eyes and my sister's eyes with ur celebration. Omo, GOD bless your heart, just know that as you are proudly flying our flag, your fans (i included) are behind you all the way. My sisters are trully in love with you ohh(i no dey lie u). Keep up the good work man. God bless you, God bless the flying eagles and God bless the federal republic of nigeria,our lovely country.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by rastaman20(m): 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2011
Henry120:

@rastaman20, so na u be that 9ja die hard fan, wey dey bring tears of joy 4 my eyes and my sister's eyes with your celebration. Omo, GOD bless your heart, just know that as you are proudly flying our flag, your fans (i included) are behind you all the way. My sisters are trully in love with you ohh(i no dey lie u). Keep up the good work man. God bless you, God bless the flying eagles and God bless the federal republic of nigeria,our lovely country.

Thanks alot my big brother, this word of yours has highlighted my soul alot,, send greetings to ur sisters, i will fly that flag higer than ever
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by femi4: 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2011
destiny10:

the match will be tough. I read the breakdown including the fact we are playing argentina or portugal in the semi final at thetopfootball..com
That was a wrong information. Nigeria journalist should do their home work very well. What stop them from checking fifa website to know that we are meeting either Spain/Brazil if we beat France. Check this link http://www.fifa.com/u20worldcup/matches/index.html
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by Emmysteve(m): 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2011
rastaman20:

Thanks alot my big brother, this word of yours has highlighted my soul alot,, send greetings to your sisters, i will fly that flag higer than ever
how u dey? U still dey there?
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by Emmysteve(m): 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2011
rastaman20:

Yes ooooo.na me, but the last match against England was different, and coming sunday, will be total different.

Nigeria flag must fly to the fullest.
@rastaman20 how far my brother? We dey feel ur swag no be small especially the game against saudi arabia where we saw u dancing infront of our opponent's stands. May God continue to bless. To tell u the truth, u are known and recognised by million people at home. U be celebrity o.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by infofta(m): 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2011
If we beat France God willing we meet either Colombia or Mexico.
France not that good, our Boys should play and win within 90mins.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by Emmysteve(m): 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2011
blank:

I think i can stay up to watch it at 9pm. Yawn.
what sort of lazy woman are you? Even at 9pm? U better try.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by femi4: 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2011
info.fta:

If we beat France,we ll meet either Brazil or Spain
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by DASLEEKY: 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2011
info.fta:

femi4:

If we beat France,we ll meet either Brazil or Spain

2 of una dey lie joor.  if and only if we beat France, We'll meet either of Portugal or Argentina
source : http://www.fifa.com/u20worldcup/matches/index.html
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by rastaman20(m): 3:13am On Aug 14, 2011
Thanks alot all Niaja ,, for all this support u are giving me,

Argertine is out, portugual in, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tomorrow i am in Again.

Up NIGERIA
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by DisGuy: 4:08am On Aug 14, 2011
France team are skilful but not physical, our defence should get their racing boots on those guys are as fast as our forwards

Them be small boys a few knocks should weaken them
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by femi4: 5:58am On Aug 14, 2011
DASLEEKY:

2 of una dey lie joor.  if and only if we beat France, We'll meet either of Portugal or Argentina
source : http://www.fifa.com/u20worldcup/matches/index.html
don;t mind me I check the stuff wrongly,its going to be Portugal. Argentina is out
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by ojdollars(m): 6:09am On Aug 14, 2011
@Blank and @hollandis. Women still dey Sport section? Ah, hehehheehe. Nice one, keep it up.

@All , Nigeria will get to the Final. God has destined it so, so do not panic, but look forward to your sharking and gbeduing when we grab the Cup by hand and raised high soon.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by udbyron1(m): 6:13am On Aug 14, 2011
i believe the dudes on pitch
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by styles2009: 7:07am On Aug 14, 2011
How many of those guys are 20 Years of age? grin
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 14, 2011
styles2009:

It does'nt really matters as long as they are getting the job done. Morever age cheating is everywhere in dis world
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by carbank: 9:41am On Aug 14, 2011
Livescores.com is saying this match will be played at 3 pm
World Cup (Under 20) -Play-Off 03:40
August 14
15:00 France ? -? Nigeria
18:00 Brazil ? -? Spain
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by Gbenge77(m): 9:55am On Aug 14, 2011
styles2009:

Why u no go ask FIFA?Shior
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by Gbenge77(m): 10:02am On Aug 14, 2011
carbank:

August 14
Match comes up at 21:00GMT,which is 9Pm.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by Ayenco09(m): 10:32am On Aug 14, 2011
Nigeria will win the match, but without selfish interest of some of our supporting strikers, united they will win, but divided they will, ? grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by femi4: 11:17am On Aug 14, 2011
carbank:

August 14
That's 3pm Colombia time on livescore.We are 6hrs ahead of Colombia. So mathematically, (6+3)=9pm nigeria time
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 14, 2011
i wish 'em luck.they need it
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by DisGuy: 11:34am On Aug 14, 2011
Adetayo100:

It does'nt really matters as long as they are getting the job done. Morever age cheating is everywhere in dis world

I Hail O!!
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by sultan003(m): 11:37am On Aug 14, 2011
nigeria will win 2-0, if they dnt undaestimate france.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by suolboy(m): 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2011
The game now is by 00:00am Nigerian time. Brasil vs Spain is by 9:00pm Nigerian time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

7 Eagles Facing Challenge To Prove Points This Season / Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History / Segun Odegbami's Daughter Weds In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.