Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,384 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Is This Sperm Test Analysis Normal - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is This Sperm Test Analysis Normal (985 Views)

Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Analyse This Sperm/blood Culture Result / Doctors In The House, Pls Help Me Analyze This Sperm Count Result / Plz Help Me Interpret This Sperm Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Sperm Test Analysis Normal by Dozunimi2022: 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
My younger brother showed me this test result .
Please is this test result normal.
Can active, non motile and dead be Nill

Re: Is This Sperm Test Analysis Normal by MatrixReloaded: 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
angry
Re: Is This Sperm Test Analysis Normal by Adesina18111(m): 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2022
I no even understand anything about this...
The best sperm test I know is to find one babe and give her belle...only if she is not barren oooo...
make Nairalander Laboratory experts help ooo...

1 Like

Re: Is This Sperm Test Analysis Normal by ucheheart(m): 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
Active sperm cells is greater than 50%.

Looks good.

Whoever conducted the test will explain better. It is part of their job description.
Re: Is This Sperm Test Analysis Normal by Dozunimi2022: 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
ucheheart:
Active sperm cells is greater than 50%.

Looks good.

Whoever conducted the test will explain better. It is part of their job description.

That is for reference purposes.....not part of the test result
Re: Is This Sperm Test Analysis Normal by Dozunimi2022: 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
Mod should move to front page
Please
Re: Is This Sperm Test Analysis Normal by Dozunimi2022: 5:11am On Sep 17, 2022
Please help
Re: Is This Sperm Test Analysis Normal by Jokerman(m): 10:51am On Sep 17, 2022
Does not look good.

Go see a fertility doc
Re: Is This Sperm Test Analysis Normal by Mindlog: 2:29pm On Sep 17, 2022
Dozunimi2022:
Mod should move to front page
Please

Wasn't the result interpreted to him at the diagnostic centre where it was done?
Re: Is This Sperm Test Analysis Normal by MrOkenwa(m): 10:36am On Sep 19, 2022
Meant to be confidential.... Not a good report but you can take some treatments for about 6months and repeat the test at 3 and 6 months. You can visit the fertility clinic with your partner.
Re: Is This Sperm Test Analysis Normal by Noxico(m): 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
What is the procedure to retrieve sperm from the body for analysis
Re: Is This Sperm Test Analysis Normal by Talkshealth15: 10:11am On Sep 20, 2022
Do you know you can get affordable, quality health care with just your mobile phones?
On Outpost health, You can have consultations with a licensed doctors for as low as 3000 Naira, get prescribed medications which can be delivered to your door step. Get your samples for lab investigation taken by a qualified nurse in the comfort of your home, the investigation results sent to you, all at a discounted price! You don't have to skip work to be able to attend your Doctors appointment anymore, no more long waits and long queues in the hospital. And no more hospital stench! Your child is sick in the middle of the night? No worries Outpost health has got you covered!
To book for a consultation now click: https://www.outpost.health/patients to register and find a doctor who will sort out your health needs.
Re: Is This Sperm Test Analysis Normal by spencekat(m): 6:45am On Sep 26, 2022
Noxico:
What is the procedure to retrieve sperm from the body for analysis
Masturbation
Re: Is This Sperm Test Analysis Normal by Noxico(m): 9:46am On Sep 26, 2022
spencekat:
Masturbation
by the individual or medical personnel
Re: Is This Sperm Test Analysis Normal by spencekat(m): 10:24am On Sep 26, 2022
Noxico:
by the individual or medical personnel
Individual get hands naaa.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Let Them Fool You About HIV/AIDS Cure! / I Oversleep / This Means What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.