Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Why We Chose To Become Nigerians – Foreigners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Chose To Become Nigerians – Foreigners (35222 Views)

Nigerians, Foreigners Calls For Postponement Of May 29 Presidential Inauguration / Twitter: Why We Chose Ghana Over Nigeria, Others / IPOB As A Tribe Have Become Nigerians Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Chose To Become Nigerians – Foreigners by Mayor101010(m): 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nice one
Re: Why We Chose To Become Nigerians – Foreigners by Badonasty(m): 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
Lol….Lebanese no get choice….their country is in tatters

1 Like

Re: Why We Chose To Become Nigerians – Foreigners by Mikeeytools: 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
TI1919:
Nonsense talk, why he choose mastubation instead of sleeping with olosho
funds
Re: Why We Chose To Become Nigerians – Foreigners by Epurogonogono(m): 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
There's nothing special here, they've lived in Nigeria for a long time and deserve the citizenship. Besides, they're not loosing citizenship of their own country as they now have multiple citizenships.

I'm sure they are Nigeria mainly for business purposes.
Re: Why We Chose To Become Nigerians – Foreigners by godofuck231: 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2022
Them de come hide loot or avoid third world war ,lol
Re: Why We Chose To Become Nigerians – Foreigners by judedwriter(m): 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
Not one of them talked about the power supply... It's a big concern that many west african countries have steady power supply but not the giant of Africa.

Anyways, I like their optimism. All will be well with Nigeria IJN.
Re: Why We Chose To Become Nigerians – Foreigners by DOM7: 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
If there's anytime to cash out in Nigeria is now one dollar= #700, for there business interest they will go to any lane and after raping the country finish they go back and die peacefully.
Re: Why We Chose To Become Nigerians – Foreigners by BetterChurch: 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
Truly Nigerians are hospitable
Re: Why We Chose To Become Nigerians – Foreigners by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2022
See people dey rush our passport that we are rejecting.
EcoBrick:

https://punchng.com/why-we-chose-to-become-nigerians-foreigners/

1 Like

Re: Why We Chose To Become Nigerians – Foreigners by Gangster1ms: 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
It's always about the money, not love.

1 Like

Re: Why We Chose To Become Nigerians – Foreigners by fredoooooo: 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
Selfish and political interests 100%
Re: Why We Chose To Become Nigerians – Foreigners by kingmsookwagh(m): 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
I don't know why all these still sounds ridiculous to me

Ahbeg ! Who go tell me
Re: Why We Chose To Become Nigerians – Foreigners by BigDawsNet: 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
Righteousness2:
Nigeria is a country highly blessed and favored by GOD ALMIGHTY.

Unfortunately Demonic and satanic leadership has held the nation down from attaining its height.

But we believe that the Light must Shine in the name of JESUS... Amen.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Why We Chose To Become Nigerians – Foreigners by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
God bless Nigeria
Re: Why We Chose To Become Nigerians – Foreigners by Litmus: 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
Paxcalx:
Cos Nigerians worship Foreigners

African countries that worship white people don't have terrorists, insurgency or insurrection problems.
Re: Why We Chose To Become Nigerians – Foreigners by Belteshazzar1: 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
I will not say anything... Nigeria shall great again
Re: Why We Chose To Become Nigerians – Foreigners by Slimm01: 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
The truth is that the Nigerian Government policy on foreign investors is very exploitive. The tax system on these foreign own companies is huge. Most of them hardly cope. The more reason etisalat and some others left Nigeria.
Re: Why We Chose To Become Nigerians – Foreigners by izubext007: 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
Them no go understand.
Re: Why We Chose To Become Nigerians – Foreigners by Enimin: 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
Stevenson20:
Lamba! You people are yet to tell is the main reason. Maybe they want to come and plunder our remaining resources as Queen Elizabeth and America did.

Most of them are into illegal businesses/activities

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Chose To Become Nigerians – Foreigners by NeckingNgulping(m): 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
TI1919:
Nonsense talk, why he choose mastubation instead of sleeping with olosho

Masturbation is safer bro.. And sometimes, you get the best orgasm of your life from it, an orgasm you can never get from intercourse.
Re: Why We Chose To Become Nigerians – Foreigners by Agugbadin: 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
Honourable1901:
They know what they saw... Nigeria will be great again

I will be part of the history making and success story

When APC and PDP are gone forever.
Re: Why We Chose To Become Nigerians – Foreigners by int0x80(m): 7:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
They like the way they are treated like kings and queens in Nigeria! Poor things grin grin
Re: Why We Chose To Become Nigerians – Foreigners by Omolomo4eva(m): 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
This sounds incredible. I pledge to Nigeria my country
Re: Why We Chose To Become Nigerians – Foreigners by Omolomo4eva(m): 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
Epurogonogono:
There's nothing special here, they've lived in Nigeria for a long time and deserve the citizenship. Besides, they're not loosing citizenship of their own country as they now have multiple citizenships.

I'm sure they are Nigeria mainly for business purposes.
Whatever
Re: Why We Chose To Become Nigerians – Foreigners by detectivejones: 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
Righteousness2:
Nigeria is a country highly blessed and favored by GOD ALMIGHTY.

Unfortunately Demonic and satanic leadership has held the nation down from attaining its height.

But we believe that the Light must Shine in the name of JESUS... Amen.
Preach!!

1 Like

Re: Why We Chose To Become Nigerians – Foreigners by Allisgud: 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
Americans are running from high taxes,we want young Americans girls and they must marry us and abide to our constitution and culture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop, Minister Fight Over Ekwueme’s Missing £200,000 Medical Bill Refund / El-Rufai, Adamu, Buni, Others Shun Tinubu's Meeting / Fashola Takes Photo With His Heap Of Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.