Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,490 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Canadian Judge Grants Man Asylum Reliefs After Claiming Tinubu Tried To Kill Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Canadian Judge Grants Man Asylum Reliefs After Claiming Tinubu Tried To Kill Him (46213 Views)

For Those Claiming Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor / Canadian Judge Labels Nigerian Police Criminal Organisation / States Offer Tax Reliefs To Get World Bank’s Largesse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Judge Grants Man Asylum Reliefs After Claiming Tinubu Tried To Kill Him by M4A1carbine: 11:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
Uk's hold is totally broken. You dont even understand what is obtainable.

Keep living illusions...

BIAFRA AS A NATION HAS EMERGED.

toxtimmy:
You see the game in front of you and still no understand?

Let me explain it on a high level... Even Hitler will be president of Nigeria tomorrow with west support as far as the billions of Naira that flows out of Nigeria everyday to western world is not interrupted.

Re: Canadian Judge Grants Man Asylum Reliefs After Claiming Tinubu Tried To Kill Him by ofwest47(m): 12:42am On Sep 17, 2022
End of the road party _ Pin Di Pin with fake news.com opera news.com
Re: Canadian Judge Grants Man Asylum Reliefs After Claiming Tinubu Tried To Kill Him by toxtimmy: 7:07am On Sep 17, 2022
You still don't understand the game you are playing... You think it's about Biafra when it's not... Look smarter and under the table to see alo you need to see.

M4A1carbine:
Uk's hold is totally broken. You dont even understand what is obtainable.

Keep living illusions...

BIAFRA AS A NATION HAS EMERGED.

Re: Canadian Judge Grants Man Asylum Reliefs After Claiming Tinubu Tried To Kill Him by M4A1carbine: 7:35am On Sep 17, 2022
What is the game Aristotle?? grin grin grin grin grin

You think i sincerely give a fvvck about Peter obi , presidency??

What i detest is useless Afonja from Tinubu's camp insulting the man.

So keep your ideas and statements in the wardrobe at burdillion.

toxtimmy:
You still don't understand the game you are playing... You think it's about Biafra when it's not... Look smarter and under the table to see alo you need to see.

Re: Canadian Judge Grants Man Asylum Reliefs After Claiming Tinubu Tried To Kill Him by toxtimmy: 11:14am On Sep 17, 2022
The game for instance makes you act without the benefit of your emotional intelligence.... Take a deep breath and step back a little bit, don't focus on the pawn, focus on the chess board.

M4A1carbine:
What is the game Aristotle?? grin grin grin grin grin

You think i sincerely give a fvvck about Peter obi , presidency??

What i detest is useless Afonja from Tinubu's camp insulting the man.

So keep your ideas and statements in the wardrobe at burdillion.

Re: Canadian Judge Grants Man Asylum Reliefs After Claiming Tinubu Tried To Kill Him by GreyLaw(m): 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
If he was so scared of his life, why is he seeking asylum in far away Canada? Why not Zimbabwe? Why not Tanzania? Why not Gabon?

Asylum seekers and their ridiculous stories ehn lol.

Because those countries are shitty African countries, shittier than Nigeria, and anybody could be hired for $1 to kill or harm him. The man is not as stupid as you want him to be. Sorry.
Re: Canadian Judge Grants Man Asylum Reliefs After Claiming Tinubu Tried To Kill Him by M4A1carbine: 6:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
The Chess board is useless without the Pawns..King...Queen...Bishop, knight, rooks.....

So from where do you agbado miscreants get all this your "supposedly" intellectual nonsense, you dish out??

Imagine a car without and Engine...that is what a chessboard is , without the "actors"...its utter rubbish.

So when next you want to be a Motivational speaker..take that nonsense to Mushin...spits

toxtimmy:
The game for instance makes you act without the benefit of your emotional intelligence.... Take a deep breath and step back a little bit, don't focus on the pawn, focus on the chess board.

Re: Canadian Judge Grants Man Asylum Reliefs After Claiming Tinubu Tried To Kill Him by toxtimmy: 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
You still don't get it... Keep on hitting your head on the wall expecting the sky to fall ...I'm not stopping you, however, you can hit your head on the ground as well as it's your choice and your head.

M4A1carbine:
The Chess board is useless without the Pawns..King...Queen...Bishop, knight, rooks.....

So from where do you agbado miscreants get all this your "supposedly" intellectual nonsense, you dish out??

Imagine a car without and Engine...that is what a chessboard is , without the "actors"...its utter rubbish.

So when next you want to be a Motivational speaker..take that nonsense to Mushin...spits

Re: Canadian Judge Grants Man Asylum Reliefs After Claiming Tinubu Tried To Kill Him by M4A1carbine: 7:14pm On Sep 17, 2022
My head is "stewpidity proof"...is yours??...I obviously know its not... grin grin grin grin grin

toxtimmy:
You still don't get it... Keep on hitting your head on the wall expecting the sky to fall ...I'm not stopping you, however, you can hit your head on the ground as well as it's your choice and your head.

Re: Canadian Judge Grants Man Asylum Reliefs After Claiming Tinubu Tried To Kill Him by toxtimmy: 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2022
Carry your cone head and shove it where the sun never shines behind you...again your head your business

M4A1carbine:
My head is "stewpidity proof"...is yours??...I obviously know its not... grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Canadian Judge Grants Man Asylum Reliefs After Claiming Tinubu Tried To Kill Him by M4A1carbine: 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2022
pains and heartache grin grin grin grin grin
toxtimmy:
Carry your cone head and shove it where the sun never shines behind you...again your head your business

Re: Canadian Judge Grants Man Asylum Reliefs After Claiming Tinubu Tried To Kill Him by toxtimmy: 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
Your cone head your load...I only feel sorry for your neck.

M4A1carbine:
pains and heartache grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Judge Grants Man Asylum Reliefs After Claiming Tinubu Tried To Kill Him by M4A1carbine: 7:21am On Sep 18, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin...is that all??

toxtimmy:
Your cone head your load...I only feel sorry for your neck.

Re: Canadian Judge Grants Man Asylum Reliefs After Claiming Tinubu Tried To Kill Him by toxtimmy: 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
Is it not your cone head and neck?... Abi you are giving cone head on nairaland now?

M4A1carbine:
grin grin grin grin grin...is that all??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Katsina Deploys Trained Dogs To Schools As Security Measure (Photos) / Oprah Chioma Uzodimma & Henry Ohaeri Wedding Pictures / Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.