Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) (52197 Views)

Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences / Dorothy Yohanna: Murdered Student Of Greenfield University, Buried (Photos) / Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) by Unrated900(m): 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2022
wiseone28:
A 47 year old will be active and strong.

Not tinubu that cannot stand or walk alone.

Atiku is even more agile that tinubu.

We don't want a repeat of buhari abeg.

Well okay Sha
But that’s your opinion boss
Tinubu has the capacity and the sense to transform the country.
But if you says no
No problem then
after all them no go give me and you shishi
Re: This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2022
[quote author=alizma post=116762450][/quote]There are many ways of death.Dont tie every accident to one way.What about break failure,bad roads, overspending, reckless driving and drunk driving?No be politicians with convoys dey disobey traffic laws pass?

1 Like

Re: This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) by Poleski: 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
Lagos is crooked Tinubu's piggybank. His bullion vans are getting filled up while the poor suffer more.
Re: This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) by sharone21(f): 3:08am On Sep 18, 2022
TimmyTen:
I don’t support lawlessness however, the sanction is way too harsh, charge the violators with higher fines than confiscate their cars.

Some people are still campaigning to vote the landlord of Lagos as president of Nigeria.. We will not only experience such harsh measures nationwide ,agberoism n thuggery will be nationalized

Owomida!

APC is a government of taxation....Tax relief will only be for its members and cronies.

I really praise those that drive in Lagos.... If u make a mistake in entering the wrong street or road and need to come out via one way, your car don go.....I don't know how I can be having the daily thought that at any slightest mistake one's car can be tolled away.

Country where the government of the day does not feel it needs to provide jobs for the people but will be pushing the people to the walls with 'abroad' laws .....Abroad

where basic utilities, jobs, social welfare system abounds that they cannot give but would rather loot the collective wealth of the masses meant for these.
Re: This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:56am On Sep 18, 2022
Rebekah029:
This is good news.
May God bless the helper!
my mum felt sad when I told her about this man and his mum. God bless the helper

1 Like

Re: This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) by ericmor: 8:15am On Sep 18, 2022
[quote author=Emeskhalifa post=116744602]Not in support of the drastic action taken by the Lagos government but let's learn how to behave like humans, not till officials threaten to treat us like animals or start treating us like animals

Ask yourself, how come Nigerians are so lawless in Nigeria but the most law abiding individuals once they set foot outside Nigeria?

Let's learn to do what is right without being forced to do so. [/quol

Lead by example. Words for our leaders
Re: This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) by Rebekah029(f): 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
iamrealdeji:
my mum felt sad when I told her about this man and his mum. God bless the helper
Honestly I felt the same way too .
But thank God that help came their way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos / Inspector Yemisi Makinde Who Was Killed During Offa Bank Robbery / Nigerian Arrested In India With Drugs Worth N161 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.