Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Meet Queen Ka Mafu The Beautiful Wife Of King Misuzulu, Here Are Photos - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Meet Queen Ka Mafu The Beautiful Wife Of King Misuzulu, Here Are Photos (1075 Views)

UK Police Arrest 64 People For Protesting Against Coronation Of King Charles III / Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures / Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Queen Ka Mafu The Beautiful Wife Of King Misuzulu, Here Are Photos by mysticwarrior(m): 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
The September 23, 1974-born Misuzulu Sinqobile kaZwelithini is better known by his stage name, Misuzulu Zulu. It was he who ascended to the throne of the Zulus. He is revered as a wise and powerful monarch in the classic sense.

He is the only legitimate heir to the throne because King Goodwill Zwelithini and Queen Mantfombi Dlamini did not produce any further children.

Some say Misuzulu Zulu succeeded his father as king on March 12, 2021. The next King of the Zulus, Misuzulu Zulu, was crowned three months after his father left. Their leader was known as Misuzulu Zulu.

https://stylishf9.com/meet-queen-ka-mafu-the-beautiful-wife-of-king-misuzulu-here-are-photos/

1 Like

Re: Meet Queen Ka Mafu The Beautiful Wife Of King Misuzulu, Here Are Photos by baralatie(m): 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
Okay so we are now left with who is the lady with sexy bobbies in this tread

https://www.nairaland.com/7314930/pictures-zulu-virgin-maidens-present#116330812
Re: Meet Queen Ka Mafu The Beautiful Wife Of King Misuzulu, Here Are Photos by Danny50: 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
She's got flat chest...
Re: Meet Queen Ka Mafu The Beautiful Wife Of King Misuzulu, Here Are Photos by baralatie(m): 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ehen!
@tmksouth
You attention is needed here o!
Remember our last discussion about the sexy lady with those hot boobs in this your tread

https://www.nairaland.com/7314930/pictures-zulu-virgin-maidens-present#116330812
Re: Meet Queen Ka Mafu The Beautiful Wife Of King Misuzulu, Here Are Photos by baralatie(m): 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
Danny50:
She's got flat chest...
No she not
The first pic even shows it sef
Follow the line of the hands with the red bangles
Re: Meet Queen Ka Mafu The Beautiful Wife Of King Misuzulu, Here Are Photos by Danny50: 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2022
baralatie:
No she not The first pic even shows it sef Follow the line of the hands with the red bangles
Really
Re: Meet Queen Ka Mafu The Beautiful Wife Of King Misuzulu, Here Are Photos by mysticwarrior(m): 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
Tmksouth come out from your hiding place and pay homage to your queen.
Re: Meet Queen Ka Mafu The Beautiful Wife Of King Misuzulu, Here Are Photos by Chopcy29: 8:45am On Sep 17, 2022
baralatie:

No she not
The first pic even shows it sef
Follow the line of the hands with the red bangles

Just to check breakfast
Re: Meet Queen Ka Mafu The Beautiful Wife Of King Misuzulu, Here Are Photos by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
Is the person you're talking about Zulu though?
mysticwarrior:
Tmksouth come out from your hiding place and pay homage to your queen.
Re: Meet Queen Ka Mafu The Beautiful Wife Of King Misuzulu, Here Are Photos by Horus(m): 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2022

Re: Meet Queen Ka Mafu The Beautiful Wife Of King Misuzulu, Here Are Photos by mysticwarrior(m): 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
Samantha123:
Is the person you're talking about Zulu though?
he is a south African and evidence suggests that he is a Zulu.
Re: Meet Queen Ka Mafu The Beautiful Wife Of King Misuzulu, Here Are Photos by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 19, 2022
Not all black South Africans are Zulus.. there are ten tribes and 11 official languages.

Are you trying to tell me that all Nigerians are Igbo too
mysticwarrior:
he is a south African and evidence suggests that he is a Zulu.
Re: Meet Queen Ka Mafu The Beautiful Wife Of King Misuzulu, Here Are Photos by mysticwarrior(m): 2:14am On Sep 19, 2022
Samantha123:
Not all black South Africans are Zulus.. there are ten tribes and 11 official languages.

Are you trying to tell me that all Nigerians are Igbo too
I know there are other tribes in south Africa like xhosa, Tswana, Sotho koisa, Ndebele, and others, but Zulus are the majority in SA, and we in Nigeria believe tmksouth must be a Zulu judging from how he has defended Zulu actions here on nairaland. From your profile picture you look like coloured to me, please correct me if am wrong.
Re: Meet Queen Ka Mafu The Beautiful Wife Of King Misuzulu, Here Are Photos by AfriqueDuZuid: 6:40am On Sep 19, 2022
mysticwarrior:
I know there are other tribes in south Africa like xhosa, Tswana, Sotho koisa, Ndebele, and others, but Zulus are the majority in SA, and we in Nigeria believe tmksouth must be a Zulu judging from how he has defended Zulu actions here on nairaland. From your profile picture you look like coloured to me, please correct me if am wrong.

Light skin does not equate to colored

Again zulu is on 22.4%
isiXhosa 16%,
Afrikaans 13.5%,
English9.6%,
Sepedi 9.1%,
Setswana 8%,
Sesotho 7.6%,
Xitsonga 4.5%,
siSwati 2.5%,
Tshivenda 2.4%
isiNdebele 2.1%. Interms of language use
Re: Meet Queen Ka Mafu The Beautiful Wife Of King Misuzulu, Here Are Photos by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 19, 2022
Here in SA we usually defend each other as South Africans regardless of one's tribe or ethnicity, as long as we feel it's necessary because we consider ourselves as one

I'm not a Zulu, in fact, I'm far from being one but I'll defend them if need be.

And don't let my fair skin deceive you, I'm a black African.. cheesy grin
mysticwarrior:
Re: Meet Queen Ka Mafu The Beautiful Wife Of King Misuzulu, Here Are Photos by mysticwarrior(m): 11:26am On Sep 19, 2022
AfriqueDuZuid:

Light skin does not equate to colored

Again zulu is on 22.4%
isiXhosa 16%,
Afrikaans 13.5%,
English9.6%,
Sepedi 9.1%,
Setswana 8%,
Sesotho 7.6%,
Xitsonga 4.5%,
siSwati 2.5%,
Tshivenda 2.4%
isiNdebele 2.1%. Interms of language use
at least I was right when I said Zulus are the majority. One south African tribe I love the most is Xhosa, I love marriam makeba song in Xhosa language, the title of that song is the retreat song ( jikele maweni) and I think Nelson Mandela is a Xhosa man as well.

(1) (Reply)

War In Ukraine Has Finally Escalated / Rats The Sizes Of Cats In Florida / Obama Blew Off The Deadline - Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.