Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,128 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King (8623 Views)

South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture / South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) / South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by TMKsouth: 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
Newzroom Afrika - Buildup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJMDrFVdBHc

SABC News - Live video (afternoon)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju7T3oO8jMM

SABC News - Live video (evening)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtmYJDzIXoA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by TMKsouth: 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
Saturday, 03 September 2022

Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by yomi961: 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2022
Nice I love the Zulu culture.
Meanwhile
Any avid follower of this election will agree with me that ATIKU Abubakar is the ONLY presidential candidate with VERITABLE, VERIFIABLE, & VIABLE economic blueprint . He has always being ready for the job with his simple, concise and implementable blueprints.

Atiku abubakar is the best man to take us out of the bottomless pit to the promise Land flowing with milk and honey.

7 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by TMKsouth: 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2022
Saturday, 03 September 2022

Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by LonelyLucifer(m): 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2022
Look at those flashing boobs.... Of course with proud daughters filled with our Zulu pride.

I actually commend the fact the Zulu people are trying hard to preserve whatever is left of their culture irrespective of how embarrassing it might look to non-africans.

Civilization of the West has taken a lot from us in Africa,everyday we're trying to be more American than the Americans.

Looking at how they are not self conscious about their naked breasts, you'll notice that the festival have a positive effects on the girls self esteem and it's promoting a good societal value for self acceptance.

12 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by VeryWickedMan: 11:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
Good girls grin

8 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by Kobicove(m): 12:25am On Sep 04, 2022
I would love to witness this ceremony at least once grin

4 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by tnerro1(m): 12:29am On Sep 04, 2022
Chai, I should have been a Zulu king, Na so I go dey press and suck bobi tire

My first favorite part of a woman wink

5 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by SaiOba: 12:45am On Sep 04, 2022
9ja no dey ever sabi this kind of beautiful African culture.. we no dey ever do dis kind half naked dance.. even if we go do am, some Oloshos go still want you to pay b4 dem sample am giv you... Chai! omo see boobies o shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by Omicron123: 1:03am On Sep 04, 2022
If all these girls are virgins, then there's still hope for humanity .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by Richy4(m): 2:14am On Sep 04, 2022
But how will they know that they were indeed virgins?.. Is there a mechanized system in place that dictates if a lady have had sex before
Or Is it the usual good old hymen check that is not 100% accurate? embarassed

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by Kobojunkie: 2:33am On Sep 04, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
Civilization of the West has taken a lot from us in Africa,everyday we're trying to be more American than the Americans.

Looking at how they are not self conscious about their naked breasts, you'll notice that the festival have a positive effects on the girls self esteem and it's promoting a good societal value for self acceptance.
So, what you are wanting us to believe is that civilization is reason why you don't bring your daughter, wife, sisters and even mother out to display their bodies in similar manner for others to ogle? . undecided
Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by Kobojunkie: 2:44am On Sep 04, 2022
SaiOba:
9ja no dey ever sabi this kind of beautiful African culture.. we no dey ever do dis kind half naked dance.. even if we go do am, some Oloshos go still want you to pay b4 dem sample am giv you... Chai! omo see boobies o shocked shocked shocked
There are Nigerian who still live celebrating similar culture. So the question is why haven't you joined them yet? undecided

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by Hitman2003(m): 3:28am On Sep 04, 2022
I use the PalmPay app for free bank transfers and to get discounts on airtime and more. Use my link to join and get N100 airtime for Free. https://link.palmpay.com/meEo
Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by Authoreety: 4:17am On Sep 04, 2022
Wow! Such an amazing sight
Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by shortIGBOman: 5:18am On Sep 04, 2022
yomi961:
Nice I love the Zulu culture.
Meanwhile
Any avid follower of this election will agree with me that ATIKU Abubakar is the ONLY presidential candidate with VERITABLE, VERIFIABLE, & VIABLE economic blueprint . He has always being ready for the job with his simple, concise and implementable blueprints.

Atiku abubakar is the best man to take us out of the bottomless pit to the promise Land flowing with milk and honey.

Atiku na our next President grin

Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by RikkyFocus(f): 5:57am On Sep 04, 2022
Like I said they have not been doing more than a little, plus they are middle earners ,with their own responsibilities.

headbasher96:
better go sell your phone pay small make e remain poor people no the buy phone come join niaraland or better still go and meet your husband people but if u are a single mom salama for u
Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by headbasher96(m): 6:28am On Sep 04, 2022
RikkyFocus:
Like I said they have not been doing more than a little, plus they are middle earners ,with their own responsibilities.

na to relocate go village why force yourself to stay in town if u cant keep up with the live there i believe una get family house for villa move there moreover all this small things sometimes they work for the better
Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by imagrg(m): 6:41am On Sep 04, 2022
Ned would love this!

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by clockwisereport: 7:07am On Sep 04, 2022
headbasher96:
better go sell your phone pay small make e remain poor people no the buy phone come join niaraland or better still go and meet your husband people but if u are a single mom salama for u
that guy is a scammer

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by Buharidgeneral: 7:12am On Sep 04, 2022
Kobicove:
I would love to witness this ceremony at least once grin
Why sir
Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by SaiOba: 7:16am On Sep 04, 2022
What part of Nigeria do you and the rest of your families, clan live. I want to come and join you. grin

Kobojunkie:
There are Nigerian who still live celebrating similar culture. So the question is why haven't you joined them yet? undecided
Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by LonelyLucifer(m): 7:30am On Sep 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, what you are wanting us to believe is that civilization is reason why you don't bring your daughter, wife, sisters and even mother out to display their bodies in similar manner for others to ogle? . undecided
The Africa culture is diminishing because of our urge to please our aid givers. The Londoners and Americans did something similar to this earlier this year claiming it to be a campaign. It was wildly applauses. So it normal I do the same thing for our dear Africa.

I find nothing wrong with this festival,I do no condemn it neither did I have an urge to ogle at their breasts. The foundation on which the festival is built on is positive and that's all that matter.

The girls are even happy to show off their roots.

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by headbasher96(m): 7:48am On Sep 04, 2022
clockwisereport:
that guy is a scammer
a very lousy 1
Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by clockwisereport: 7:53am On Sep 04, 2022
headbasher96:
a very lousy 1
I asked her to provide some documents to prove her claim. Na so she change am for me. Rikkyfocus
Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by headbasher96(m): 7:54am On Sep 04, 2022
clockwisereport:
I asked her to provide some documents to prove her claim. Na so she change am for me. Rickyfocus
the way nigerians no want work na to the beg the baffle me in the nearest person no go fit render genuine help again oo
Re: PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King by jeromestarks: 7:58am On Sep 04, 2022
If virginity does not matter, why did they use them for this special occasion?

A woman will surely fvck the man who disvirgined her the moment he shows up.
To have a clean and peaceful family; fvck any girl who opens her leg for eggs and indomie but when you want to start a family, struggle to get a virgin; they're rear but you will have a lasting, peaceful and joyous home
Never marry a woman who has given her glory to another man. She's a curse to her children; born and unborn.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? / Igbo Names And Their Funny/dirty Translations In Yoruba. / Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.