Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Peter Gregory Obi Finally Makes Appearance On CNN. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Gregory Obi Finally Makes Appearance On CNN. (2343 Views)

Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday / Peter Obi Finally Changes The Colour Of His Clothes In Houston, Texas / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Gregory Obi Finally Makes Appearance On CNN. by Advocate500: 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2022
Obi is like a divine project,if we miss this man ,it might be difficult to salvage this country again.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Finally Makes Appearance On CNN. by lhordspy: 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
Lol.

A man who ran from the LCCI congress he was invited to speak in Lagos. But ran to CNN, where he can as usual give them the china minus japan equals to canada type of beer parlour analysis of a drunkard.

A coward that he is that couldnt face the grilling of our own indigineous Lagos chamber of commerce and industry, because he got an insider info they were palnning to grill him on intellectual issues not beffiting of a dumb and Lie-filled head like himself.

But he ran to CNN, who are obvilious of the plight,challenges and need of the country. So they may believe his usual fables, lies and tales by moonlight.

Clown.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Finally Makes Appearance On CNN. by longetivity(m): 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
Okay
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Finally Makes Appearance On CNN. by pinkPUSSY(f): 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

A man who ran from the LCCI congress he was invited to speak in Lagos. But ran to CNN, where he can as usually give them the china minus japan equals to canada type of beer parlour analysis of a drunkard.

A coward that he is that couldnt face the grilling of our own indigineous Lagos chamber of commerce and industry, because he got an insider info they were palnning to grill him on intellectual issues not beffiting of a dumb and Lie-filled head like himself.

But he ran to CNN, who are obvilious of the plight,challenges and need of the country. So they may believe his usual fables, lies and tales by moonlight.

Clown.

You are deviating from the topic because you dont have any other reasonable thing to say again after shouting last two weeks that the CNN interview is fake.. Ask your Dear Bola Tinubu when he's going to grant a Live interview even on his own TVC channel ?... We want live interview , not a cut and join or edited one..

Amoda is running away from his shadow... I cant wait for campaign to start so that we can peacefully and joyfully watch him scoring own goal with his archaic utterances

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Finally Makes Appearance On CNN. by GTkester: 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
Another good day to check on the tallies

Click like for Atiku or Tinubu

Click share for Peter Obi
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Finally Makes Appearance On CNN. by WhizdomXX(m): 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
God is faithful.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Finally Makes Appearance On CNN. by Advocate500: 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
The man keep breaking boundaries,you can't hate him.

28 Likes

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Finally Makes Appearance On CNN. by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Finally Makes Appearance On CNN. by TossTos: 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
He's got more to talk about

5 Likes

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Finally Makes Appearance On CNN. by Anigreat: 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
shocked

Abeg give way to the highly respectable individual, give way to my incoming president, give way to the man of the moment. My president is going global, while one Iragbiji man is nowhere to be found.

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than Tinubu to allow a local television like NTA to interview him let's not talk of global television like CNN.

31 Likes

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Finally Makes Appearance On CNN. by Rxwarlord(m): 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
Obi is the goal...
See as this Man dey give me goosebumps.
I pray we don't miss this chance..
This man keeps breaking all records!

Myself and Family will remain Obidient and yusful!

11 Likes

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Finally Makes Appearance On CNN. by Bomboiy: 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
I dare Asiwaju the drug dealer to make an appearance on CNN. If he does that I will leave Obi and start supporting him.

Peter Obi is doing what no other contender has ever done,we intelligent Nigerians will vote for him en masse.

21 Likes

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Finally Makes Appearance On CNN. by YourMrBoo: 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
Obidient is a goal

Man be like water kiss

19 Likes

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Finally Makes Appearance On CNN. by GTkester: 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
Peter Obi is the first in everything.

He's now the first presidential candidate to be interviewed by CNN.

How anyone thinks PO will not win this election is just beyond me

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Finally Makes Appearance On CNN. by PraizHim: 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nigeria shall be great again

OBI/ Datti 2023

12 Likes

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Finally Makes Appearance On CNN. by kay1one(m): 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2022

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Finally Makes Appearance On CNN. by Abfinest007(m): 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
We lead others follow

5 Likes

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Finally Makes Appearance On CNN. by Conner44: 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
Chai! Premium tears loading for batists today cheesy Imagine that the whole wide world will be able to tune in to watch our incoming president live on CNN.

Even buhari, Atiku or Tinubu have never been interviewed by CNN till today. What do they want to learn from the ones who are qualified to ruin a nation?

Up Peter Obi
Up Labor Party

Down agbadorian urchins from the land of the fallen Cassavani

Nlfpmod come and see oooh, leave mynd44 to join his fellow cub munchers to cry tongue

16 Likes

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Finally Makes Appearance On CNN. by Everythinggood: 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
obi my man, we the youth love you

10 Likes

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Finally Makes Appearance On CNN. by Neatboy(m): 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
What will Reno Do now ooo

Now Reno will say, Peter Obi was suppose to sit at the right hand side of the interviewer and not the left hand side

Yeye people

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Finally Makes Appearance On CNN. by Jflex07(m): 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
I watched it in my house a few minutes ago.. Tinubu cannot even be interviewed by NTA, not to talk of CNN

17 Likes

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Finally Makes Appearance On CNN. by kay1one(m): 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

A man who ran from the LCCI congress he was invited to speak in Lagos. But ran to CNN, where he can as usually give them the china minus japan equals to canada type of beer parlour analysis of a drunkard.

Clown.

If you have children, what will you tell them you do for a living? Online spam bot. LCCI postponed his date but I'm sure you know that already.

Tinubu? Let's not even go there.

30k a month spam bot!

18 Likes

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Finally Makes Appearance On CNN. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
This was a bought space...i personally know how it works

1 Like

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Finally Makes Appearance On CNN. by ucheheart(m): 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
Atiku will be interviewed by Aljazeerah while Tinubu will be interviewed by TVC where he has loyal ass lickers.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Finally Makes Appearance On CNN. by kay1one(m): 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
Bomboiy:
I dare Asiwaju the drug dealer to make an appearance on CNN. If he does that I will leave Obi and start supporting him.

Peter Obi is doing what no other contender has ever done,we intelligent Nigerians will vote for him en masse.

Everyone has a right to run for president.

It's the unemployed youths they pay stipends to come online and offline to support them I can't understand.

Such hopelessness!

6 Likes

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Finally Makes Appearance On CNN. by lhordspy: 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
kay1one:

If you have children, what will you tell them you do for a living? Online spam bot. LCCI postponed his date but I'm sure you know that already.

Tinubu? Let's not even go there.

30k a month spam bot!

Did i beat you??

Why the so much tears??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Finally Makes Appearance On CNN. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
TINUBU DO AM IF E EASY!

Just NBA Convention, Shettima represented and spoke for El Baron dr Bourdillon. Shettima wants to handle security as the Commander-in-chief while emilokan the Alpha-Beta thief would build bridges to syphon Nigeria's wealth to his bullion vans. God forbid!

WHO KILLED FUNSHO WILLIAMS?

8 Likes

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Finally Makes Appearance On CNN. by kay1one(m): 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:

Did i beat you??

Why the so much tears??

I'm just pitying those you'll be responsible for someday

6 Likes

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Finally Makes Appearance On CNN. by specialmati(m): 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Clown.
grin grin grin grin grin grin as an old member of touts and agberos Union of nairaland . Stop disgracing the union,you have been commenting senselessly of resent. Haven't you noticed it

10 Likes

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Finally Makes Appearance On CNN. by Omesbrit(m): 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
Obi no be their mate.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Finally Makes Appearance On CNN. by lhordspy: 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
kay1one:

I'm just pitying those you'll be responsible for someday

Why been so emotional? .. You will just commit suicide on election day for nothing.

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Finally Makes Appearance On CNN. by kay1one(m): 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:

Why been so emotional? .. You will just commit suicide on election day for nothing.

Like I said, the poor dependants. If you have or plan on having any.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: What's Difference Between Tinubu Collapsed & Tinubu Died? Minna Rally / Reno Omokri: Did Atedo Peterside See Peter Obi's Crowd At Kogi Before Doing Poll / Nigerians Are Equal Oil In Niger Delta, Real State In Abuja, Business the North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.