Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,979 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Job Opening - Farm Attendants/workers Needed ( Feeding And Housing Available ) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Job Opening - Farm Attendants/workers Needed ( Feeding And Housing Available ) (2094 Views)

Farm Attendants/workers Needed - Incentives 2 Meals Daily And Accommodation / This High-rise Tower In China Isn't A Housing Block, It's A Pig Farm / Job Opening - Farm Attendants/workers Needed ( Feeding And Housing Available ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Job Opening - Farm Attendants/workers Needed ( Feeding And Housing Available ) by IamBlessed12: 11:14am On Oct 19, 2022
glade319:
Good day oo,I understand from your angle to what you are building.
It's fine and I pray for the success but I would like to call your attention to something which you mentioned as well,people that we submit CV for farm are best for managerial aspect of farm but when you need farm workers,those that will work directly on the farm,the best will not be a formal labour,I will advice you get direct farm workers (which I can recruit for you).
Don't send alakowe labourer to the field to do labour work. My 1kobo.

Let me have your contact btw. We have businesses to transact

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Invitation To Cassava Joint Venture Flag-off / Mechanized Rice Harvest In Coscharis Farm, Anambra State (pics) / Durable Farm Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.