Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Job Opening - Farm Attendants/workers Needed ( Feeding And Housing Available ) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Job Opening - Farm Attendants/workers Needed ( Feeding And Housing Available ) (2092 Views)

Farm Attendants/workers Needed - Incentives 2 Meals Daily And Accommodation / This High-rise Tower In China Isn't A Housing Block, It's A Pig Farm / Job Opening - Farm Attendants/workers Needed ( Feeding And Housing Available ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Opening - Farm Attendants/workers Needed ( Feeding And Housing Available ) by IamBlessed12: 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
Prosperousman:
In business management, low skill jobs requires easy application method. Attendant jobs are mostly done by those that did not atrend tertiary school. Thus telling them to email you will reduce the number of job applicants because they are yet to figure out how email works.

What do you actually want a lowskill labourer to include in his email, his CV?

Include the office number so that interested candidates can call, and if you are scared of releasing your phone number because of your privacy, you can outsource the job application to a recruitment company.

Thanks

Thanks. I have many applicants. Alot than you can imagine

After interacting with many, i realize many have issues like temperamental issues, negative vibes, attitude problems. Different kind of behavioral issues which is why i keep my applications open and keep sifting the applications i receive.

Some comes and act like posh people, i tell them to leave. I'm a careful person that watches attitude. I don't want people with atittudinal issues with me on the long term

Also, do not underestimate the internet. One of my best match is a Master degree holder who values the prospects of what we are building

So, we must approach these issues with good amount of open-mindedness

1 Like

Re: Job Opening - Farm Attendants/workers Needed ( Feeding And Housing Available ) by IamBlessed12: 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
Everyone can see that i go about doing my business without doing anyone wrong. But some persons are hell-bent on tarnishing my image without cause. When i begin to take actions, I won't listen to pleas
Re: Job Opening - Farm Attendants/workers Needed ( Feeding And Housing Available ) by rainlover(m): 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
IamBlessed12:

I am going to have you arrested for cyber stalking and defamation of character

I owe your old ones won't kneel to beg and begin to say afterall you're a Christian

I am on my lane minding my business going about my activity. You've been defaming me, even when i did nothing wrong to you

There are hundreds of agropreneur on this forum in diverse sections employing people the same way I am, you didn't quote them to call them unprintable names. No one quoted them to call them vile names, yet you've been going about tarnishing y image and persoality when i did you notin

My company is registered, linked with my BVN to house address and all..
lol... We know the genuine ones.
You will go behind bars if you aiint careful..
Re: Job Opening - Farm Attendants/workers Needed ( Feeding And Housing Available ) by IamBlessed12: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
I have said my own and everyone is seeing all these

When my turn comes, I won't listen to pleas of mercy
Re: Job Opening - Farm Attendants/workers Needed ( Feeding And Housing Available ) by rainlover(m): 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
IamBlessed12:

I am going to have you arrested for cyber stalking and defamation of character

I owe your old ones won't kneel to beg and begin to say afterall you're a Christian

I am on my lane minding my business going about my activity. You've been defaming me, even when i did nothing wrong to you

There are hundreds of agropreneur on this forum in diverse sections employing people the same way I am, you didn't quote them to call them unprintable names. No one quoted them to call them vile names, yet you've been going about tarnishing y image and persoality when i did you notin

My company is registered, linked with my BVN to house address and all..

Like I said we know the genuine ones..
Becareful, if not you'll go behind bars..

You're the first person I'm warning on this forum..
Been watching for over 2 years now

You have been doing this for a very long time using different names, thinking that your anonymous..
Re: Job Opening - Farm Attendants/workers Needed ( Feeding And Housing Available ) by kissignify: 1:24am On Sep 22, 2022
Kindly help us out with the form Please!

Agricdiscussion:- is a Social Networking Platform that provides relationships between farmers and people in various communities, connecting small-scale farmers to businesses by providing information about good agricultural practices using digital technology.

This is a survey that will help us understand what the users want and how to make the digital platform easy to use.

Link to the form:- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScWzzitqea0E3loaBCw9VZRED980mnSTt1zqB4ENFRQsBKiTQ/viewform?usp=pp_url
Re: Job Opening - Farm Attendants/workers Needed ( Feeding And Housing Available ) by IamBlessed12: 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
kissignify:
Kindly help us out with the form Please!

Agricdiscussion:- is a Social Networking Platform that provides relationships between farmers and people in various communities, connecting small-scale farmers to businesses by providing information about good agricultural practices using digital technology.

This is a survey that will help us understand what the users want and how to make the digital platform easy to use.

Link to the form:- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScWzzitqea0E3loaBCw9VZRED980mnSTt1zqB4ENFRQsBKiTQ/viewform?usp=pp_url

Is this right ?
Re: Job Opening - Farm Attendants/workers Needed ( Feeding And Housing Available ) by IamBlessed12: 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
Re: Job Opening - Farm Attendants/workers Needed ( Feeding And Housing Available ) by IamBlessed12: 11:04am On Sep 29, 2022
Re: Job Opening - Farm Attendants/workers Needed ( Feeding And Housing Available ) by IamBlessed12: 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2022
Re: Job Opening - Farm Attendants/workers Needed ( Feeding And Housing Available ) by IamBlessed12: 7:39am On Oct 02, 2022
Re: Job Opening - Farm Attendants/workers Needed ( Feeding And Housing Available ) by IamBlessed12: 10:56am On Oct 03, 2022
Re: Job Opening - Farm Attendants/workers Needed ( Feeding And Housing Available ) by IamBlessed12: 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
Re: Job Opening - Farm Attendants/workers Needed ( Feeding And Housing Available ) by IamBlessed12: 11:12am On Oct 04, 2022
Re: Job Opening - Farm Attendants/workers Needed ( Feeding And Housing Available ) by IamBlessed12: 4:22am On Oct 05, 2022
Re: Job Opening - Farm Attendants/workers Needed ( Feeding And Housing Available ) by glade319(m): 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2022
Good day oo,I understand from your angle to what you are building.
It's fine and I pray for the success but I would like to call your attention to something which you mentioned as well,people that we submit CV for farm are best for managerial aspect of farm but when you need farm workers,those that will work directly on the farm,the best will not be a formal labour,I will advice you get direct farm workers (which I can recruit for you).
Don't send alakowe labourer to the field to do labour work. My 1kobo.
Re: Job Opening - Farm Attendants/workers Needed ( Feeding And Housing Available ) by RichieMichie: 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
Prosperousman:
In business management, low skill jobs requires easy application method. Attendant jobs are mostly done by those that did not atrend tertiary school. Thus telling them to email you will reduce the number of job applicants because they are yet to figure out how email works.

What do you actually want a lowskill labourer to include in his email, his CV?

Include the office number so that interested candidates can call, and if you are scared of releasing your phone number because of your privacy, you can outsource the job application to a recruitment company.

Thanks

This is exactly my thought. Wetin op dey expect attendants to put for CV grin
Re: Job Opening - Farm Attendants/workers Needed ( Feeding And Housing Available ) by IamBlessed12: 2:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
glade319:
Good day oo,I understand from your angle to what you are building.
It's fine and I pray for the success but I would like to call your attention to something which you mentioned as well,people that we submit CV for farm are best for managerial aspect of farm but when you need farm workers,those that will work directly on the farm,the best will not be a formal labour,I will advice you get direct farm workers (which I can recruit for you).
Don't send alakowe labourer to the field to do labour work. My 1kobo.

The Four Cotonou boys i paid for when they came went to stay with the guy, before work started, before i even left Lagos for the rural areas, they had vacated. I understand you 100%. Alkowe will always find excuses and make complaints. But i can't get those boys after March, hence I had to build a team around.
Re: Job Opening - Farm Attendants/workers Needed ( Feeding And Housing Available ) by IamBlessed12: 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
RichieMichie:

This is exactly my thought. Wetin op dey expect attendants to put for CV grin

I received tons of applications with CV submitted. It's all about the preferences i consider as good fit
Re: Job Opening - Farm Attendants/workers Needed ( Feeding And Housing Available ) by IamBlessed12: 8:33am On Oct 10, 2022
Re: Job Opening - Farm Attendants/workers Needed ( Feeding And Housing Available ) by IamBlessed12: 10:54am On Oct 10, 2022
Re: Job Opening - Farm Attendants/workers Needed ( Feeding And Housing Available ) by IamBlessed12: 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
Re: Job Opening - Farm Attendants/workers Needed ( Feeding And Housing Available ) by IamBlessed12: 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
Re: Job Opening - Farm Attendants/workers Needed ( Feeding And Housing Available ) by IamBlessed12: 3:19am On Oct 14, 2022
Re: Job Opening - Farm Attendants/workers Needed ( Feeding And Housing Available ) by IamBlessed12: 7:04am On Oct 14, 2022
Re: Job Opening - Farm Attendants/workers Needed ( Feeding And Housing Available ) by IamBlessed12: 12:04pm On Oct 14, 2022
Re: Job Opening - Farm Attendants/workers Needed ( Feeding And Housing Available ) by IamBlessed12: 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
Re: Job Opening - Farm Attendants/workers Needed ( Feeding And Housing Available ) by IamBlessed12: 8:02am On Oct 15, 2022
Re: Job Opening - Farm Attendants/workers Needed ( Feeding And Housing Available ) by IamBlessed12: 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
Re: Job Opening - Farm Attendants/workers Needed ( Feeding And Housing Available ) by IamBlessed12: 10:05am On Oct 16, 2022
Re: Job Opening - Farm Attendants/workers Needed ( Feeding And Housing Available ) by seglabsy(m): 10:59am On Oct 16, 2022
IamBlessed12:
Work with feeding and shelter available @Musingalone @Blupen
nature of the work pls and at which state?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agro-chemicals And Fertiliser For Sale / Plantain Plantations In Lagos And Ogun State / My YABDI Youth Agri Busi. Dev Initiative Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.