Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Banky W Shares Photos Of His Son's Face For The First Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Shares Photos Of His Son's Face For The First Time (586 Views)

Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Reveal Their Son’s Face / TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Shares Photos Of His Son's Face For The First Time by Deejaygold(m): 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
Banky W shares photos of his son's face for the first time. (Pics)

The actor and politician took to his Instagram page and write: "My baby had our baby and he's everything weprayed for...
Hazaiah Olusegun "Champ" Wellington
God is good. Thank you Jesus. The End."

Source: https://nairalux.com/blog?topic=Banky-W-Shares-Photos-Of-His-Son%27s-Face-For-The-First-Time&post=3470

1 Like

Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Son's Face For The First Time by Onucs(m): 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
Damn!

This boy is ugly

1 Like

Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Son's Face For The First Time by funshint(m): 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
Fineness overload!

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Asake Sells Out O2 Academy Tickets In 5 Minutes; Crashes Site / LAWMA, Keep Lagos Clean” – Bobrisky Rubbishes Papaya Ex’s Outfit / Your Dragging Won’t Stop Me From Sleeping With Any Man I Want – Blessing Okoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.