Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,962 members, 7,848,902 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

Do You Love God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Love God? (464 Views)

Six Important Ways To Love God / Can One Be A Sinner And Still Love God?? / If you love GOD, keep HIS Commandments (john 14:15) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Love God? by chieveboy(m): 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
Back in the day, I did all that "rightousness, Following and Obeying God" thing and though well, "one has to do these things else, one may risk not enjoying the promises of God" in their life or getting something worse like risking being burnt eternally if one does not play by the rules...that kind of stuff...and God to me was something else...

I could not 'look at God in the face' (so to speak). It's a do-or-die, obey-or-be-damned thing.

I'm somewhere else now in life now where this God-via-love is all is done. It feels safer to do the 'God' and 'heaven' thing this time.

Down here, we're made to understand that this 'love' we have for our girlfriends, pets, family, vocation, food and so on is actually a sacred faculty of ours touching the very garment of God that we are all part of and we feel it as 'Love' or a sweet feeling...

We're taught God can only be love at any given point in time and nothing else. IT (God) is not concerned with acknowledgement of it's existence, praises and austerities. IT knows what IT is. IT simply is an Ocean of Love and Mercy...

Wouldn't you rather Love someone, animal place or thing then? In doing so, you are actually doing yourself a lot of good and service beyond striving to get a place "at the right hand of God", belonging in an religion, "believing" and all that. There is actually nothing more beyond Love!

Guilt, self-pity, fear of God and such, are actually spiritual crimes we do against ourselves and God (by extension). We suffer the consequences like like timidity, low IQ, and so on.

Sing any religious song you know with all the love or gratitude you can muster to God or even another person. This may be more powerful than a 40day fast for you. This is the key that unlocks you to realize the sea of Love/God you are presently floating in...

Blessings...
Re: Do You Love God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
chieveboy:
Back in the day, I did all that "rightousness, Following and Obeying God" thing and though well, "one has to do these things else, one may risk not enjoying the promises of God" in their life or getting something worse like risking being burnt eternally if one does not play by the rules...that kind of stuff...and God to me was something else...

I could not 'look at God in the face' (so to speak). It's a do-or-die, obey-or-be-damned thing.

I'm somewhere else now in life now where this God-via-love is all is done. It feels safer to do the 'God' and 'heaven' thing this time.

Down here, we're made to understand that this 'love' we have for our girlfriends, pets, family, vocation, food and so on is actually a sacred faculty of ours touching the very garment of God that we are all part of and we feel it as 'Love' or a sweet feeling...

We're taught God can only be love at any given point in time and nothing else. IT (God) is not concerned with acknowledgement of it's existence, praises and austerities. IT knows what IT is. IT simply is an Ocean of Love and Mercy...

Wouldn't you rather Love someone, animal place or thing then? In doing so, you are actually doing yourself a lot of good and service beyond striving to get a place "at the right hand of God", belonging in an religion, "believing" and all that. There is actually nothing more beyond Love!

Guilt, self-pity, fear of God and such, are actually spiritual crimes we do against ourselves and God (by extension). We suffer the consequences like like timidity, low IQ, and so on.

Sing any religious song you know with all the love or gratitude you can muster to God or even another person. This may be more powerful than a 40day fast for you. This is the key that unlocks you to realize the sea of Love/God you are presently floating in...

Blessings...

You are talking about which of the Gods? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Do You Love God? by chieveboy(m): 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You are talking about which of the Gods? undecided

The supreme deity. The one that is neither male nor female. The one whose quality is only LOVE. Nothing like momentary anger or any Satan trying to overthrow IT and all that.

Nameless, indescribable, unquantifiable. Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omniscient-LOVE ITself (to say the least).
Re: Do You Love God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
chieveboy:

The supreme deity. The one that is neither male nor female. The one whose quality is only LOVE. Nothing like momentary anger or any Satan trying to overthrow IT and all that.
Nameless, indescribable, unquantifiable. Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omniscient-LOVE ITself (to say the least).

Which you success in your endeavor! smiley

1 Like

Re: Do You Love God? by chieveboy(m): 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Thanks
Re: Do You Love God? by cornelboy(f): 11:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Clowns full here o. cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Love God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:42am On Sep 17, 2022
cornelboy:

Clowns full here o. cheesy cheesy

Let him continue perhaps he can gather his kind for worship since he's been posting in all the threads on the religious section calling for his kind.
Please don't call anyone "clown" each person is calling for their kind: Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Judaists, Traditionalists, Christendom and of course JWs. We are all calling out for our kind each religion will get their kind, that's what Jesus said:

Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse. Matthew 13:30

The bundles in this parable refers to different sects all claiming schools of thought! smiley

1 Like

Re: Do You Love God? by chieveboy(m): 6:50am On Sep 17, 2022
The point...

Re: Do You Love God? by chieveboy(m): 7:17am On Sep 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Let him continue perhaps he can gather his kind for worship since he's been posting in all the threads on the religious section calling for his kind.
Please don't call anyone "clown" each person is calling for their kind: Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Judaists, Traditionalists, Christendom and of course JWs. We are all calling out for our kind each religion will get their kind, that's what Jesus said:

Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse. Matthew 13:30

The bundles in this parable refers to different sects all claiming schools of thought! smiley

In your camp, I can let you know I know subliminally in your heads is this 'assurance', pleasure and satisfaction that the someday, a lot of you will gain your VALIDATION (called "rewards) when your counterparts are
collect (like) the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up[/color]; then gather the wheat into my storehouse. Matthew 13:30[/b]
right? It's like some people will get their vengeance finally when the rest of us burn cheesy.

See, why not try to visit this heaven while alive to validate instead, or even that particular day in the future when the burning will be done to VALIDATE? It is possible and ordinary people including your kids at home have been doing it--visiting heaven daily until when the start to read those stuff that tells them it's evil or such. Everyone does it albeit unconsciously, tland then they will act and look like drunks on the streets of the Astral plane aka First Heaven...

It is being done since the existence of flesh and blood and before scriptures were written and religions made, so much that our redesigners and "makers" have to find ways to keep us permanently inside the body because we are spirits and we tend to 'vamose' too fast for their liking. It is our default nature or God-given skill like the ability to formulate words and speak it. smiley.

If you think it's impossible, it's impossible only due to your mind and things you've read and accepted as "de word of de lordu". In the past, some folks believe it's impossible for mankind to fly in the sky. We literally do it today. They called the pioneers of flight "clowns" just like your church boy calling both of us clowns cheesy

Please feel free to paste scriptures that further bottle up your spiritual gifts and abilities...you are OYO.

1 Like

Re: Do You Love God? by Maynmann: 8:08am On Sep 17, 2022
chieveboy:

Worshippers of allah also claim this.
Or is the Israelite god, yahweh the same as allah, the arabic god?
Re: Do You Love God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:48am On Sep 17, 2022
chieveboy:

In your camp, I can let you know I know subliminally in your heads is this 'assurance', pleasure and satisfaction that the someday, a lot of you will gain your VALIDATION (called "rewards) when your counterparts are right? It's like some people will get their vengeance finally when the rest of us burn cheesy.

See, why not try to visit this heaven while alive to validate instead, or even that particular day in the future when the burning will be done to VALIDATE? It is possible and ordinary people including your kids at home have been doing it--visiting heaven daily until when the start to read those stuff that tells them it's evil or such. Everyone does it albeit unconsciously, tland then they will act and look like drunks on the streets of the Astral plane aka First Heaven...

It is being done since the existence of flesh and blood and before scriptures were written and religions made, so much that our redesigners and "makers" have to find ways to keep us permanently inside the body because we are spirits and we tend to 'vamose' too fast for their liking. It is our default nature or God-given skill like the ability to formulate words and speak it. smiley.

If you think it's impossible, it's impossible only due to your mind and things you've read and accepted as "de word of de lordu". In the past, some folks believe it's impossible for mankind to fly in the sky. We literally do it today. They called the pioneers of flight "clowns" just like your church boy calling both of us clowns cheesy

Please feel free to paste scriptures that further bottle up your spiritual gifts and abilities...doing you are OYO.

Do you have any question or you just feel like saying your mind like everyone else? smiley

1 Like

Re: Do You Love God? by chieveboy(m): 9:46am On Sep 17, 2022
Maynmann:

Worshippers of allah also claim this.
Or is the Israelite god, yahweh the same as allah, the arabic god?

Yahweh, and all of that are not the Supreme Deity. A lot of founders of religion actually presume that must have been God when the see the majesty of the Yahweh's and Jehovas.

The spiritual travellers who know better let people who care know that these beings are actually agents and school masters doing an assigned duty by the Supreme Deity and one of such duty is to keep souls trapped in the School Worlds till a soul is purified enough to bypass them. This means they present themselves as the one and only true God in a bid to keep souls entrapped.

One of the deities in worship today doubles as Satan. Whatever he does, he is merely doing his duty. NO creation or entity can go against the will of the supreme deity. You are actually not wrong or right if you worship any of the deity posing as God.
Re: Do You Love God? by Maynmann: 9:50am On Sep 17, 2022
chieveboy:

Yahweh, and all of that are not the Supreme Deity. A lot of founders of religion actually presume that must have been God when the see the majesty of the Yahweh's and Jehovas.

The spiritual travellers who know better let people who care know that these beings are actually agents and school masters doing an assigned duty by the Supreme Deity and one of such duty is to keep souls trapped in the School Worlds till a soul is purified enough to bypass them. This means they present themselves as the one and only true God in a bid to keep souls entrapped.

One of the deities in worship today doubles as Satan. Whatever he does, he is merely doing his duty. NO creation or entity can go against the will of the supreme deity. You are actually not wrong or right if you worship any of the deity posing as God.

God/god/goD/gOd/GOD whichever way you’ve been conditioned to write it is a title not a person.
Substitute “deity” for “god” in your statement and see how you sound.
Everything you know about Deity is from religion. How did you know “god” is a being? And this being asked to be worshipped? You even know his will?
This being seems human to me.
And you are even talking about “satan”, are you sure your deity is not from middle east?
Where are you getting all these terminologies from? Hope it’s not from tanakh and Chrestian books, cause the name of their deity is called yahweh, the Israelite god.

Re: Do You Love God? by chieveboy(m): 10:43am On Sep 17, 2022
Maynmann:

God/god/goD/gOd/GOD whichever way you’ve been conditioned to write it is a title not a person.
Substitute “deity” for “god” in your statement and see how you sound.
Everything you know about Deity is from religion. How did you know “god” is a being? And this being asked to be worshipped? You even know his will?
This being seems human to me.
And you are even talking about “satan”, are you sure your deity is not from middle east?
Where are you getting all these terminologies from? Hope it’s not from tanakh and Chrestian books, cause the name of their deity is called yahweh, the Israelite god.

This is were Spiritual Travel comes in. Both of us can't prove anything here, we however can if we are able to traverse this physical domain to to dimensions where whatever point we're trying to confirm exists. If we do, we actually do not need to 'travel' as it were. We merely project our awareness into these places and we would have 'travelled'.

After all is done, we would then place "GoD", "god" ","deity" etc in their rightful places.

None of the beings worshipped today are humans. They however are advances beings from other planets who function Inan chain of command and authority to execute the plan of the ruler of the worlds of creation know as Jehova.
Re: Do You Love God? by chieveboy(m): 10:47am On Sep 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Do you have any question or you just feel like saying your mind like everyone else? smiley

I would have loved to ask if I am sure you know anything beyond what is written in your book.

Someone who had been to Aso Rock villa and participated of it should not come asking someone who only reads about Aso rock--a discombobulated account of Aso Rock at that, right?
Re: Do You Love God? by Maynmann: 10:48am On Sep 17, 2022
chieveboy:

This is were Spiritual Travel comes in. Both of us can't prove anything here, we however can if we are able to traverse this physical domain to to dimensions where whatever point we're trying to confirm exists. If we do, we actually do not need to 'travel' as it were. We merely project our awareness into these places and we would have 'travelled'.

After all is done, we would then place "GoD", "god" ","deity" etc in their rightful places.

None of the beings worshipped today are humans. They however are advances beings from other planets who function Inan chain of command and authority to execute the plan of the ruler of the worlds of creation know as Jehova.

Where did you learn “spiritual travel” from? Can you prove it?
Using your logic, You also can’t prove that zeus is a myth.

Hope you know “god” comes from theos.
Which theos are you talking about?

Hope you know “jehovah” is a greek TRANSLITERATION of YHWH and it was coined by a monk and added to the first English bible by willaim tyndale that’s also coincidentally a Jehovah witness

Re: Do You Love God? by chieveboy(m): 10:52am On Sep 17, 2022
Maynmann:

Where did you learn “spiritual travel” from?
You also can’t prove that zeus is a myth.

Hope you know “god” comes from theos.
Which theos are you talking about?

Hope you know “jehovah” is a greek TRANSLITERATION of YHWH and it was coined by a monk and added to the first English bible by willaim tyndale that’s also coincidentally a Jehovah witness

I know Spiritual Travel by nature and default just like everyone else, this however is accentuates by the teachings of Eckankar especially the Spiritual Exercises.

About Yahweh, Jehovah ,Elohim etc, please I am not referring to them. Thanks
Re: Do You Love God? by Maynmann: 10:56am On Sep 17, 2022
chieveboy:

I know Spiritual Travel by nature and default just like everyone else, this however is accentuates by the teachings of Eckankar especially the Spiritual Exercises.

About Yahweh, Jehovah ,Elohim etc, please I am not referring to them. Thanks

You only know what they teach you in eckankar just like your members.
Spiritual travel bwahahahah
Outside of your religion, your spiritual travelling and hiking is uselss

Re: Do You Love God? by chieveboy(m): 10:59am On Sep 17, 2022
Maynmann:

You only know what they teach you in eckankar.
Spiritual travel bwahahahah

Lol you need to see the look in your face when you find out this is even an established scientific fact so much that this is even rendered as a service to government and security agencies... cheesy
Re: Do You Love God? by Maynmann: 11:02am On Sep 17, 2022
chieveboy:

Lol you need to see the look in your face when you find out this is even an established scientific fact so much that this is even rendered as a service to government and security agencies... cheesy

Lol, You only need to see the look in your face when you realize you’ve been scammed by a white man, Paul Twitchell grin
Re: Do You Love God? by chieveboy(m): 11:04am On Sep 17, 2022
Maynmann:

Lol, You only need to see the look in your face when you realize you’ve been scammed by a white man, Paul Twitchell grin

But I just mentioned scientists proving and working with that scam and rendering it as a service, so Paul is your problem all this while grin
Re: Do You Love God? by Maynmann: 11:05am On Sep 17, 2022
chieveboy:

But I just mentioned scientists proving and working with that scam and rendering it as a service, so Paul is your problem all this while grin

Yes keep mentioning the unknown “scientists” that Paul Twitchell taught you grin
Is it not to mention without evidence? Who can’t do it?
Keep mentioning

Spiritual travelling and hiking bwahahahah

Re: Do You Love God? by chieveboy(m): 11:11am On Sep 17, 2022
Maynmann:

Yes keep mentioning the unknown “scientists” that Paul Twitchell taught you grin
Is it not to mention without evidence? Who can’t do it?
Keep mentioning

Spiritual travelling and hiking bwahahahah

Paul "teaching me about scientists"? Scientists o? Do you know the meaning of Science?

You even sound like you want me to point you in the direction of this fact cheesy

Me? Feed a hyena vegetables? Do they even eat that now?
Re: Do You Love God? by Maynmann: 11:15am On Sep 17, 2022
chieveboy:

Paul "teaching me about scientists"? Scientists o? Do you know the meaning of Science?

You even sound like you want me to point you in the direction of this fact cheesy

Me? Feed a hyena vegetables? Do they even eat that now?

All paul needs to brainwash you with is “scientists” , even with no name or evidence as soon as you hear “scientists” your head go stand.

What’s the origin of the word “science”?

Fact that Paul Twitchell and “scientists” taught you grin

Seems in eckankar religion, “scientists” mean different things, whiteman and slavery bwahahahah

Re: Do You Love God? by chieveboy(m): 11:59am On Sep 17, 2022
Maynmann:

All paul needs to brainwash you with is “scientists” , even with no name or evidence as soon as you hear “scientists” your head go stand.

What’s the origin of the word “science”

Fact that Paul Twitchell and “scientists” taught you grin
Seems in eckankar religion, “scientists” mean different things, whiteman ooo bwahahahah

You will make several attempts to no avail in making me point you in a direction where this scientific work is made available.

I will however bring you back to the point of this thread. Be advised that's only what I will be pasting in response moving forward:

Re: Do You Love God? by Maynmann: 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
chieveboy:

You will make several attempts to no avail in making me to point you in a scientific work about this.

I will however bring you back to the point of this thread. Be advised that's only what I will be pasting in response moving forward:

Your master is a desperate forger with no intellect of his own, plagiarising other people’s work, just like the early Chrestians bwahahahah

Yes stay on the topic and don’t bring your eckankar traveling and hiking BS.

Re: Do You Love God? by chieveboy(m): 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2022
Maynmann:

Your master is a desperate forger with no intellect of his own, plagiarising other people’s work, just like the early Chrestians bwahahahah

Yes stay on the topic and don’t bring your eckankar traveling and hiking BS.

Re: Do You Love God? by Maynmann: 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2022
chieveboy:

Where were you taught? Who taught you?
From which religion? Abrahamaic religion? Hindu? Greek religion?
God/Deity is a title not a person, the deities of Abrahamaic religion are numerous but the popular ones are Yahweh and allah. In yoruba religion their god is “aloof”.
Let’s know the particular deity you were taught?
Why are you cherry picking and plagiarising different parts?
Re: Do You Love God? by chieveboy(m): 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
Maynmann:

God/Deity is a title not a person, the deities of Abrahamaic religion are numerous but the popular ones are Yahweh and allah. In yoruba religion their god is “aloof”.

Wouldn't you rather Love someone, animal place or thing then? In doing so, you are actually doing yourself a lot of good and service [/b]beyond striving to get a place "at the right hand of God", [b]belonging in an religion, "believing" and all that. There is actually nothing more beyond Love!
Re: Do You Love God? by Maynmann: 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2022
chieveboy:

Wouldn't you rather Love someone, animal place or thing then? In doing so, you are actually doing yourself a lot of good and service [/b]beyond striving to get a place "at the right hand of God", [b]belonging in an religion, "believing" and all that. There is actually nothing more beyond Love!

different concept of “God/god”.

Re: Do You Love God? by chieveboy(m): 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
Maynmann:

different concept of “God/god”.

Let's make it easier:

"Without being taught..."
Re: Do You Love God? by Maynmann: 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
chieveboy:

Let's make it easier:

"Without being taught..."

How then can you say what you don’t know?
What if “god” means poo? Who taught you otherwise?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Car inspection / This Is What Religion Has Done To Nigeria As A Nation / Oxford Mathematician DESTROYS Atheism (15 Minute Brilliancy!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.