Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,081 members, 7,867,105 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:47 AM

Do You Love God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Love God? (471 Views)

Six Important Ways To Love God / Can One Be A Sinner And Still Love God?? / If you love GOD, keep HIS Commandments (john 14:15) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Love God? by chieveboy(m): 1:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
Maynmann:

How then can you say what you don’t know?
What if “god” means poo? Who taught you otherwise?

If IT means "poo", the joke would be on you. Remember IT is not concerned if you acknowledge ITs existence or not, neither does IT seek validation from anyone. Just focus on love. That's all. At Least that one is tangible.
Re: Do You Love God? by Maynmann: 2:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
chieveboy:

If IT means "poo", the joke would be on you. Remember IT is not concerned if you acknowledge ITs existence or not, neither does IT seek validation from anyone. Just focus on love. That's all. At Least that one is tangible.

Who told you “IT” is not concerned? How did you know? How did you know “IT” exist? Does “AN” exist too?
Is “IT” human? Who taught you all this? Where did you read it? From Abrahamaic books?
Jokes is still on you and your plagiarist master.
Re: Do You Love God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
chieveboy:

I would have loved to ask if I am sure you know anything beyond what is written in your book. Someone who had been to Aso Rock villa and participated of it should not come asking someone who only reads about Aso rock--a discombobulated account of Aso Rock at that, right?
Where you go to doesn't count like telling us why everyone has to be there! smiley

1 Like

Re: Do You Love God? by chieveboy(m): 3:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Where you go to doesn't count like telling us why everyone has to be there! smiley

Very simple: you should be there to see things for yourself so you prove beyond even reasonable doubt itself. Seeing is believing they say, though we say "if you see, you no longer "believe", you know"!
Re: Do You Love God? by Maynmann: 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
chieveboy:

Very simple: you should be there to see things for yourself so you prove beyond even reasonable doubt itself. Seeing is believing they say, though we say "if you see, you no longer "believe", you know"!

Looks do deceive, seeing is still believing cheesy

Re: Do You Love God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2022
chieveboy:

If you can't convince others with reasonable points then what you saw is needless! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Love God? by chieveboy(m): 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If you can't convince others with reasonable points then what you saw is needless! cheesy

See who is talking about convincing with reasonable point smiley

Remember you are part of the ones who are totalling 144k and are the chosen o, and you only read it from a book o,

I on the other hand said anyone is equipped to explore any planet, Time track and whatever they wish to to verify any event of their choice without waiting to argue it out on Nairaland. Is that too hard to comprehend or accept?

Eckankar is not a theory or a "them say" path. We already have too many. Here you prove God for yourself. Not read about IT or be told about IT. Likewise the Holy Spirit. You experience IT. Reading and mentalizing or debating these THINGS are just a massaging of the intellect that offers you nothing at the end.

So sir, make this God in Jehova Witness a reality in your life via a conscious experience of him. It is not after you die. It is very possible.
Re: Do You Love God? by Maynmann: 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2022
Jehovah witness and an eckankar member throwing jabs, those whitemen are laughing bwahahahah
Re: Do You Love God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2022
chieveboy:

See who is talking about convincing with reasonable point smiley
Remember you are part of the ones who are totalling 144k and are the chosen o, and you only read it from a book o,
I on the other hand said anyone is equipped to explore any planet, Time track and whatever they wish to to verify any event of their choice without waiting to argue it out on Nairaland. Is that too hard to comprehend or accept?
Eckankar is not a theory or a "them say" path. We already have too many. Here you prove God for yourself. Not read about IT or be told about IT. Likewise the Holy Spirit. You experience IT. Reading and mentalizing or debating these THINGS are just a massaging of the intellect that offers you nothing at the end.
So sir, make this God in Jehova Witness a reality in your life via a conscious experience of him. It is not after you die. It is very possible.

I'm not arguing that you didn't see something but i'm 100% certain that you've seen demons for real pretending to be something else.
So it's explanations i need not what to see in this case! smiley

1 Like

Re: Do You Love God? by chieveboy(m): 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I'm not arguing that you didn't see something but i'm 100% certain that you've seen demons for real pretending to be something else.
So it's explanations i need not what to see in this case! smiley

I have seen where you console yourself in an effort to fan the embers of spiritual sleep and slumber that demons are running the show when people have Soul Travel experiences and see or hear things one can't describe or are unlawful to speak.

See, Soul is So powerful splendid and majestic that the idea of housing it in a physical body is to shut all that maverick up--to debase it so that it could dwell in an imperfect planet and so some awful things and learn from that. The body is it's school uniform. Unleashed, it can burn down a planet! But lo, here you are mentioning entities of very low vibration in same line with Soul cheesy

If demons are of interest to you, they are right there in the lower astral realm looking for a miracle seeker or marabout to enter into contract with and so on.

Actually what you guys do with that demon line is to scare the sheeples and keep them in check. It's to invalidate any experience any one could have had just so your story would remain the only valid one while your flock is kept in check wink

This (however) is ECK! Only for the bold and courageous!!
Re: Do You Love God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2022
chieveboy:

I have seen where you console yourself in an effort to fan the embers of spiritual sleep and slumber that demons are running the show when people have Soul Travel experiences and see or hear things one can't describe or are unlawful to speak. See, Soul is So powerful splendid and majestic that the idea of housing it in a physical body is to shut all that maverick up--to debase it so that it could dwell in an imperfect planet and so some awful things and learn from that. The body is it's school uniform. Unleashed, it can burn down a planet! But lo, here you are mentioning entities of very low vibration in same line with Soul cheesy If demons are of interest to you, they are right there in the lower astral realm looking for a miracle seeker or marabout to enter into contract with and so on. Actually what you guys do with that demon line is to scare the sheeples and keep them in check. It's to invalidate any experience any one could have had just so your story would remain the only valid one while your flock is kept in check wink
This (however) is ECK! Only for the bold and courageous!!

It obvious you need some logical explanation to grasp what i'm saying!

You're here posting links instead of this your gods to speak directly with everyone yet you're here inviting people. At least they supposed to equip you with knowledge and wisdom instead making you their publicity manager calling people to come and experience fabricated videos from the spirit realms all in the name of "ASTRA TRAVELS"
Ọmọ i've passed that level, i know much more than you could ever experience from those spirits bringing visual scenes to you in dreams lying to you that you're traveling. smiley

1 Like

Re: Do You Love God? by chieveboy(m): 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
[quote author=MaxInDHouse post=116760377]

It obvious you need some logical explanation to grasp what i'm saying!

You're here posting links [/ quote]

Everything alright?
Where is the link please?

instead of this your gods to speak directly with everyone yet you're here inviting people
huh?

. At least they supposed to equip you with knowledge and wisdom instead making you their publicity manager calling people to come and experience fabricated videos from the spirit realms all in the name of "ASTRA TRAVELS"
Ọmọ i've passed that level, i know much more than you could ever experience from those spirits bringing visual scenes to you in dreams lying to you that you're traveling. smiley

cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Book Of Light: Confession Of Yahweh On Why He Is Called Satan By Supreme R / Car inspection / **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.