Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,240 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Educational Stress In Private Schools - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Stress In Private Schools (120 Views)

Brain Drain Of Teachers In Private Schools: What's The Way Forward? / Cost Of NECO Registration In Private Schools / Scarcity Of Teachers In Private Schools: What Is The Cause and the Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Educational Stress In Private Schools by Emperormartin(m): 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
Is it possible that there is a business going on between proprietors of private schools and book authors and publishers?

The list of books and subjects that kids in Nursery and primary schools are *forced* to buy these days is frustrating. Then, the pain of realizing that my kid, two classes away from the senior cannot use his senior's textbooks is annoying. WHAT IS GOING ON?

The same subject, the same substantial content but different authors every new year.

Government should do something about it. The situation is really excruciating.

I don't know if I am alone here.

(1) (Reply)

Basic Level Content Creators Needed (urgent) / University Of Mkar Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Is Out / Patronize Us For All Your Business And Academic Writing Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.