Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Story Of Peter Obi The Messiah, And A Thomas Who Seeks Answers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Story Of Peter Obi The Messiah, And A Thomas Who Seeks Answers (381 Views)

APC Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's 'the Candidates' Interview, / I Go Dye Writes Again To Buhari, Seeks Answers To Abacha Loot / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story Of Peter Obi The Messiah, And A Thomas Who Seeks Answers by lhordspy: 11:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
The chronicles of a drunky-man, that
seeks answers

-BY Lhordspy

I was having a discussion with someone earlier and something actually struck me. I have so many questions to ask you obidients and i will gladly summit myself to your cause if you can answer me correctly and convincingly.

Everytime i tend to engage in a political argument with an obidients, i always ask, beg, pray for them to please tell me or list the achievement of Peter obi in Anambra state for the 8years he ruled the state. But they always ended up turning it into a gbas-gbos argument , turning the whole thing into an insult galore. Some even usually end up preaching to me: 'not to joke with my future, my life, my child including my unborn kids own, that if i want a better life for myself i must vote peter obi' .

Which brings me back to my questions:

1. Can someone please am begging, na beg i dey beg. Please list Peter obi's achievement as governor of Anambra for 8years he ruled the state aside the beer business he invented anambra state funds into, which we all know how it ended. Historical loss ofcourse.

2. The people of anambra he ruled over for complete good 8years, how are they fairing now??

3.Are their lives better than ours??

4. Are they now all billionaires?

5. What is the state of anambra presently, both in aspect of infrastructural development and private investments?
Is it as peaceful as heaven and as developed as dubai.?

Please always try making your defensive statements clear and devoid of any sentimentalism be it along a tribal or religious line.

God bless you as you answer me.
Shalom/Salam
Mynd44 , seun, nlfpmod , oam4j ,
Re: Story Of Peter Obi The Messiah, And A Thomas Who Seeks Answers by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 11:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
Peter Obi is not the best Person in Nigeria for Presidency. If we wanted the best, we should have brought in Ngozi Okonjo Iweala or Akinwunmi Adesina.

Nigerians just want a President that has the passion for Nigeria like Obi, not chronic looters of public resources without remorse.
Atiku and Tinubu are only patriotic to their personal pockets and are evident chronic looters of public resources.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Story Of Peter Obi The Messiah, And A Thomas Who Seeks Answers by Totilopussylick(m): 11:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
But to be honest.

Why's Obi this, Anambra this every other day

There's always several questions for obituaries to provide an answer to

1 Like

Re: Story Of Peter Obi The Messiah, And A Thomas Who Seeks Answers by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
Omo
Re: Story Of Peter Obi The Messiah, And A Thomas Who Seeks Answers by PoliteActivist: 11:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
seeks answers

-BY Lhordspy

I was having a discussion with someone earlier and j ,

Well, we can only go by comparing to the alternatives.
See the alternatives below

3 Likes

Re: Story Of Peter Obi The Messiah, And A Thomas Who Seeks Answers by specialmati(m): 11:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
seeks answers

-BY Lhordspy

I was having a discussion with someone earlier and something actually struck me. I have so many questions to ask you obidients and i will gladly summit myself to your cause if you can answer me correctly and convincingly.

Everytime i tend to engage in a political argument with an obidients, i always ask, beg, pray for them to please tell me or list the achievement of Peter obi in Anambra state for the 8years he ruled the state. But they always ended up turning it into a gbas-gbos argument , turning the whole thing into an insult galore. Some even usually end up preaching to me: 'not joke with my future, my life, my child including my unborn kids own, that if i want a better life for myself i must vote peter obi' .

1. Can someone please am begging, na beg i dey beg. Please list Peter obi's achievement as governor of Anambra for 8years he ruled the state aside the beer business he invented anambra state funds into, which we all know how it ended. Historical loss ofcourse.

2. The people of anambra he ruled over for complete good 8years, how are they fairing now??

5. What is the state of anambra presently, both in aspect of infrastructural development and private investments?

Please always try making your defensive statements clear and devoid of any sentimentalism be it along a tribal or religious line.

Shalom/Salam
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin What else can I say, APC have made touting job more interesting that every tout or agbero wants to create senseless topic about Peter Obi. All you lots want is to smuggle another old corrupt money bag into aso villa. It won't work this time. After this old buhari no room for another old patient in aso rock. They should all enjoy there old age at their homes

1 Like

Re: Story Of Peter Obi The Messiah, And A Thomas Who Seeks Answers by lhordspy: 11:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin What else can I say, APC have made touting job more interesting that every tout or agbero wants to create senseless topic about Peter Obi. All you lots want is to smuggle another old corrupt money bag into aso villa. It won't work this time. After this old buhari no room for another old patient in aso rock. They should all enjoy there old age at their homes

Lol. My allegation has just been confirmed.

Look at you, just like i stated up there in the post. Why will someone ask questions and all you guys think of doing as reply or answer is insult.

Can you actually read atall?
Re: Story Of Peter Obi The Messiah, And A Thomas Who Seeks Answers by specialmati(m): 12:01am On Sep 17, 2022
lhordspy:

Look at you, just like i stated up there in the post. Why will someone ask questions and all you guys think of doing as reply or answer is insult.

grin grin grin grin grin grin no one is insulting you. OK let me ask you if a mad man ask you a question will you answer.

Re: Story Of Peter Obi The Messiah, And A Thomas Who Seeks Answers by xpressionx(m): 12:47am On Sep 17, 2022
Anambra has the highest number of billionaires in Nigeria.

There are more duplexes in Anambra than all the southwest States except lagos of which plenty Anambra indigenes have there too.

You can not see an ajegunle or makoko standard slum in Anambra.

When you were asked to share pictures of Tinubu's achievements, una disappear.
Obi's pictures where he was commissioning projects were flying everywhere.

It's either you were mad or blind when that thread was posted.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Peter Obi The Messiah, And A Thomas Who Seeks Answers by DWickedLandLord: 12:51am On Sep 17, 2022
This story will not be slanted at all.
Fair n Balanced. Just like Fox News

lol
Re: Story Of Peter Obi The Messiah, And A Thomas Who Seeks Answers by budaatum: 1:14am On Sep 17, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Peter Obi is not the best Person in Nigeria for Presidency. If we wanted the best, we should have brought in Ngozi Okonjo Iweala or Akinwunmi Adesina.

Nigerians just want a President that has the passion for Nigeria like Obi, not chronic looters of public resources without remorse.
Atiku and Tinubu are only patriotic to their personal pockets and are evident chronic looters of public resources.

Don't mind them. When the anti-Obidients see us being Obidient they think it is Obi who is the messiah without realising it is we ourselves who are Obidiently being the messiahs of ourselves instead of expecting anyone to save us like they expect their candidate to.

As for Iweala. One day, I hope.

budaatum:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YpticqS9-8

She'll be something new. And feminine.
Re: Story Of Peter Obi The Messiah, And A Thomas Who Seeks Answers by Tochi3(m): 1:17am On Sep 17, 2022
This does not make any sense whatsoever....

Stale, senseless, and full of pure jealousy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Peter Obi The Messiah, And A Thomas Who Seeks Answers by Lastmessenger2: 1:48am On Sep 17, 2022
Agbadorians are running mad because Obi has gone international while the drug dealer wayo wayo master and his bokokaram mate are hiding in their room cleaning up their wet agbada.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Peter Obi The Messiah, And A Thomas Who Seeks Answers by PraizHim: 2:37am On Sep 17, 2022
lhordspy:
seeks answers

-BY Lhordspy

Everytime i tend to engage in a political argument with an obidients, i always ask, beg, pray for them to please tell me or list the achievement of Peter obi in Anambra state for the 8years he ruled the state. But they always ended up turning it into a gbas-gbos argument , turning the whole thing into an insult galore. Some even usually end up preaching to me: 'not to joke with my future, my life, my child including my unborn kids own, that if i want a better life for myself i must vote peter obi' .

Shalom/Salam

Below is your answer, though no amount of evidence will still convince an Idiot. Leave Peter Obi and market your frail candidate.

Obi's achievements:

https://www.nairaland.com/7298253/what-actually-did-peter-obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sfw7KaVQMzU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s8Aw9QREGk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuR_VZ_mgkI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA8mlDohS0M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbgvccqWvEU

https://www.nairaland.com/7178079/peter-obis-achievements-awards-education

Re: Story Of Peter Obi The Messiah, And A Thomas Who Seeks Answers by Betanaija42moro: 3:26am On Sep 17, 2022
If you want to see Obi's achievement, go online, do research and stop disturbing people by posting rubbish here.

This your 30k per month job, will soon end after election and APC politicians will dump you.

Use your brain

1 Like

Re: Story Of Peter Obi The Messiah, And A Thomas Who Seeks Answers by mrvitalis(m): 3:57am On Sep 17, 2022
lhordspy:
seeks answers

-BY Lhordspy

Shalom/Salam
Bros if you have anyone better than Peter obi ...spill it out let's compare

Obi transformation of anambra is visible to everyone ...from health ... building over 6 nursing school , teaching hospital , open heart surgery facility

Education ? No need to talk about this

Road Anambra have the overall road network in Nigeria

Industrialization ...innoson

I can go on and on ...if you have a Candidate better than Peter obi name him or her or just shut up
Re: Story Of Peter Obi The Messiah, And A Thomas Who Seeks Answers by Oshodipikin: 4:12am On Sep 17, 2022
Obi is no messiah. He is of the old stock.

Sowore or Wike at the least could have been.
Re: Story Of Peter Obi The Messiah, And A Thomas Who Seeks Answers by BurialGround: 4:23am On Sep 17, 2022
grin grin grin

Re: Story Of Peter Obi The Messiah, And A Thomas Who Seeks Answers by BurialGround: 4:26am On Sep 17, 2022
lhordspy:

You can't deceive Nigerians again.

Re: Story Of Peter Obi The Messiah, And A Thomas Who Seeks Answers by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 17, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

Atiku and Tinubu aere only patriotic to their personal pockets and are evident chronic looters of public resources.

I really like this your reply. It's apt. Never believed I'd come across an Obi supporter with his brain intact. If up to 20% of Obi supporters engage in the way you just did many of us neutrals would have been swayed to Obi's side.
Re: Story Of Peter Obi The Messiah, And A Thomas Who Seeks Answers by obontami: 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
undecided
lhordspy:
seeks answers

-BY Lhordspy

Shalom/Salam

Please, how did pit hoebi Pandora ended up running his beer business into collosal lost? I want to check something brother.
Re: Story Of Peter Obi The Messiah, And A Thomas Who Seeks Answers by obontami: 5:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
xpressionx:
Anambra has the highest number of billionaires in Nigeria.

There are more duplexes in Anambra than all the southwest States except lagos of which plenty Anambra indigenes have there too.

You can not see an ajegunle or makoko standard slum in Anambra.

When you were asked to share pictures of Tinubu's achievements, una disappear.
Obi's pictures where he was commissioning projects were flying everywhere.

It's either you were mad or blind when that thread was posted.

CC ShortIgboman
Re: Story Of Peter Obi The Messiah, And A Thomas Who Seeks Answers by Difrent: 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

Would you have said this if Atiku had picked an Obi as running mate?
Obi belongs to the same class as the two other major contenders.....they are all billionaires for Goodness sake, how will they feel the masses pains?
Obi and Atiku are core capitalists who are after making their family and friends control major factors of production of course counting of cheap labour provided by the masses.
Tinubu on the other hand is a social capitalist that believes in an egalitarian society , a society that will provide free or affordable healthcare, education .....this is the difference for me

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Would Have Dragged For Two Years – Ngige / President Buhari Appoints Salihu Dembos As NTA Director General (photo) / Former Commissioner, 3,500 Other APC Members Defect To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.