Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,361 members, 7,957,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:05 AM

Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) (56548 Views)

The north begins strike as they stop movement of food stuffs to the south(pix) / The Kind Of Cow Rearers We Need In The South(pix) / El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by nogragra: 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:
grin that is how it is supposed to be

There's room for national consciousness and no space for tribal sentiments tongue
you are a fool to look at evil as benign. This is part of northern agenda to dominate the entire country. If indeed the nation must move in this direction, why then is it not happening like this as well in the north. You better give yourself a wake up call and throw away stupid sentiment. Nigeria must break sharperly.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by Backpedal: 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

why was Bianca Ojukwu stop from contesting Senatorial election in 2019?

you people hate yourselves, so who is non igbo you will tolerate

in a Democratic settings, your tribesman is good but other people tribe candidate are bad? if this is not foolishness then I don't know what to called it

make your Peter obi come and take third where Kwankwaso dey now. mumu people

Your comment shows your level of intellegence
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by kingyakos: 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
JASONjnr:
They've succeeded to enter Calabar....

Just like we have it in the North, very soon, they'll claim that Cross river is a Christian/Muslim state....

And like we have it in Lagos and Plateau, the Islamic fight will soon emerge....

Go away jàrah, she will be voted for massively. Calabars are not tribal, they've done it before for inua garba and Aminu yola. If my voting unit was i Calabar South i would've voted for her but my unit is Calabar municipal.

I hate tribal bigot
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by BeanmanX(m): 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
God1000:
Good, they should please vote her.

This is the Nigeria I want to see, where a Yoruba man can contest for election in igboland and win, an igbo man can do the same in the north and an Hausa man can run for any office in igboland as well

Unfortunately it will never happen...

I like the woman though,,,she got balls
I pray she wins,,if that will ever be possible.
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2022
Backpedal:

Your comment shows your level of intellegence

you're a shithead average of you people are dumb, Biafra last few months, zoogerian in recent months

look at the way the cow spelled Intelligence
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by letitrainnow(m): 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2022
Nawaooo
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by Shormiey(m): 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2022
JASONjnr:

Just like we have it in the North, very soon, they'll claim that Cross river is a Christian/Muslim state....

And like we have it in Lagos and Plateau, the Islamic fight will soon emerge....
Gbenusohun
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by SugarGirl44(f): 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2022
God1000:

This is the Nigeria I want to see, where a Yoruba man can contest for election in igboland and win, an igbo man can do the same in the north and an Hausa man can run for any office in igboland as well

God forbid.
Nigeria will break before that happens.
Una go just open mouth talk gbaga without thinking.
Why must we continue the colonial masterplan after your slave master left?
Now that the queen is gone, I pray Nigeria follows her to the great beyond.
Nigeria was formed by them for their benefit, we have no business being together as one.
All the countries in Europe are divided along ethnic lines but they came here and did the opposite for you guys, and instead of resisting it, you're stupidly defending the calamity.
Abeg abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by Elidrisy20: 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
Under useless party
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by kingyakos: 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

why was Bianca Ojukwu stop from contesting Senatorial election in 2019?

you people hate yourselves, so who is non igbo you will tolerate

in a Democratic settings, your tribesman is good but other people tribe candidate are bad? if this is not foolishness then I don't know what to called it

make your Peter obi come and take third where Kwankwaso dey now. mumu people

Get out abeg, must u sound tribal at all time?...
Or are u even related to tinubu gate man or cleaner, not to even talk of tinubu knowing u in person.
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by SugarGirl44(f): 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
nogragra:

you are a fool to look at evil as benign. This is part of northern agenda to dominate the entire country. If indeed the nation must move in this direction, why then is it not happening like this as well in the north. You better give yourself a wake up call and throw away stupid sentiment. Nigeria must break sharperly.

God bless you.
Nigeriana are just too daft.
They simply can't use their brain to think, they think it's there for decoration.
Awon arindin.
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by Ausbalo: 12:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
Happy to see this, this how we should be living, and I pray you win
But this can never happen in the North I stay.
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by Rebuke: 12:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
Yes, this is how it should be in a sane country but we don't have a sane country yet.

Let an Igbo man try this in a state like Kano or Kaduna and yhu will understand what I mean by we are not yet a sane country.

I love the truth and I live by it. Forget social media and any clout chasing activities.
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by riverbird: 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
God1000:

That will be the death of divide an rule in Nigeria.
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by Banhammy717: 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
One Love.

Say NO to Nnamdi Kanu
Say NO to Sunday Igboho
Say NO to Boko Haram

Let love lead.
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by MastaP12: 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
Stop saying rubbish here please. Varify b4 you start vomiting rubbish
PandoraObi:
Igbo land on my mind, the same place that rejected a Pope appointee, Okpaleke in imo state because he is from , the same Igbos rejected Akeredolu's wife for senate because she is married to a Yoruba
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by Jollof15: 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
Zeekaycn:
If she is a typical Hausa no problem but Fulani is a No!
Those people are the biggest problem of Nigeria go and verify.

I'm not a religious bigot but the body language of most Muslims in Nigeria especially those who claimed they have the most voting power obviously shows they ain't joking with their religion. To them every thing that should happen in and to Nigeria must favour their religion first. I pity for Christians.

You all think the hate on Ibos is about tribe? Hell No. It's the difficulty to penetrate with their religion through that region. The same way Muslims in general don't like Strongest Christians Nation like Israel and US. Read carefully their statements and body language.

Israel is a christian nation? What an illiterate
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by Jollof15: 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
Zeekaycn:

It doesn't matter what Name you call what they practice as far as they are concerned they have strong support for all Christian Nations. The Bible already revealed the reason why they practice Judaism and when They'll accept Christ (this Topic uphold)

If you don't know much about Christianity don't just put up a simple sentence to contradict my point.

Israel was founded by ethnically jewish atheists to be a secular state. They never ha d a religious PM until the current one, every PM and Presixent until now was a secular/atheist jew. Secular western countries(not christian), support it because of their interests in the middle east. Not because of religion
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2022
kingyakos:

Get out abeg, must u sound tribal at all time?...
Or are u even related to tinubu gate man or cleaner, not to even talk of tinubu knowing u in person.

same gibberish they feed you people with in your useless Radio Biafra

or your radio Biafra didn't tell you dummies to burn down Yoruba churches and stop attending it. mumu people

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by brandsoncharlie: 12:48pm On Sep 17, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I love this....I dream of the day we will elevate place of residence over place of origin in this country.

It always happens in the south never will it happen up north or west.
Go to nnpc for example in the south south na Hausa and Yoruba people Dey there plenty but go to Yoruba or Northern state Dey won’t even allow it.
Change should start from the north , west and east because they’re more tribalistic than other tribes.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
JASONjnr:

Calm down. It is not even a major party with the capacity to win that election.
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by CrownLands(m): 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
I love this. People are steadily returning to being politically aware. In the 60s & 70s politicians were more tolerant of each other.
I hope the era has returned.
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by FuckSilly: 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
Why not!?

OSU ALUSI IPOB JEW PIGs are also contesting in Lagos for various positions grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by brandsoncharlie: 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
Zeekaycn:
If she is a typical Hausa no problem but Fulani is a No!
Those people are the biggest problem of Nigeria go and verify.

I'm not a religious bigot but the body language of most Muslims in Nigeria especially those who claimed they have the most voting power obviously shows they ain't joking with their religion. To them every thing that should happen in and to Nigeria must favour their religion first. I pity for Christians.

You all think the hate on Ibos is about tribe? Hell No. It's the difficulty to penetrate with their religion through that region. The same way Muslims in general don't like Strongest Christians Nation like Israel and US. Read carefully their statements and body language.
There’s nothing like Hausa for Nigeria, na Hausa Fulani , no Dey deceive your self.
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by skallion7(m): 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
Zeekaycn:
I don't know which, how and what I can use to beg all Southwest to reconcile their strive with them Southeast. The Nation is sinking because of this. Good leadership in Nigeria is hugely dependent on this Two region deciding.

As long as the unity of these regions is affected the North taking that advantage to decide who leads and they ain't good in assessing a candidate their only criteria is Religion, Fulanis are the major contenders on this cus they've taken over the real Hausas using gun power.

The Yorubas must come to terms with the Ibos, you may call the Ibos secessionists (IPOB) but we all know any region that's marginalised will do the same. Ibos and Yorubas are really working hard to keep the nation going. The are really involved in nation building but not so with the Northerners especially Fulanis, hardly you see a Fulani buying land, building houses and paying bills but they prefer to enter anywhere and have free land for their businesses. SOUTH MUST BE WISE.

NOTE: I'm not Ibo neither am I Yoruba. Nigeria is more than Wazobia.

We the south South are wiser than Wazobia put together in terms of choosing leaders is just that we don't have huge votes power but if Southwest, Southeast and South South unite the North will be schooled and this country will be ahead of most developed countries.

Southwest stop clinging with the North in politics they are manipulating us all.

Trash
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by LORDCYPRESS(m): 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
Them don collect dis one her small money chop. Give her hope..

Calabar south that i come from.. To give woman position no easy oo.. And she com be outsider join..

Dead on arrival
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by NOwazobia: 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
It still doesn't make Nigeria one...

Peace and oneness should be mutual, not taking advantage of my religious tenet to cut through my throat, while your end is impenetrable.

Our problem is being too educated that only at the point of death or already dead, we realized the truth and accept it.

Reality has shown we are not one, and trying to hope the unity or pray for it or see it from the eyes of delusional enlightenment will only leave the hopers unguarded and destroyed.
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by skallion7(m): 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
Zeekaycn:
I don't know which, how and what I can use to beg all Southwest to reconcile their strive with them Southeast. The Nation is sinking because of this. Good leadership in Nigeria is hugely dependent on this Two region deciding.

As long as the unity of these regions is affected the North taking that advantage to decide who leads and they ain't good in assessing a candidate their only criteria is Religion, Fulanis are the major contenders on this cus they've taken over the real Hausas using gun power.

The Yorubas must come to terms with the Ibos, you may call the Ibos secessionists (IPOB) but we all know any region that's marginalised will do the same. Ibos and Yorubas are really working hard to keep the nation going. The are really involved in nation building but not so with the Northerners especially Fulanis, hardly you see a Fulani buying land, building houses and paying bills but they prefer to enter anywhere and have free land for their businesses. SOUTH MUST BE WISE.

NOTE: I'm not Ibo neither am I Yoruba. Nigeria is more than Wazobia.

We the south South are wiser than Wazobia put together in terms of choosing leaders is just that we don't have huge votes power but if Southwest, Southeast and South South unite the North will be schooled and this country will be ahead of most developed countries.

Southwest stop clinging with the North in politics they are manipulating us all.

STFU
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by bennyflipy(m): 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2022
This is not new, an Igbo man was once a state of assembly member in Kaduna.

Representing makera constituency.
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by 43Ronin: 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
Snapchat:
This will never happen in my region, the Ibo land. Not even on the platform of the smallest mushroom political party. Who do Ibos this thing?
Not only igbos if you look at most western countries there is a serious apathy to Islam because of what it brings along with it- terrorism/disregard for rule of law. As long as you are Muslim you are not getting any vote in SE or SS not because of tribe but because of religion. If Islam was as peaceful as christianity thered be relative peace.
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by kingyakos: 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

same gibberish they feed you people with in your useless Radio Biafra

or your radio Biafra didn't tell you dummies to burn down Yoruba churches and stop attending it. mumu people

Dirty pig, smelly thing, hypnotized brain washed tribal bigot. Your mind has been filled with bitterness in so much that you see anybody without cat stamp on them faces as Igbo.....
Anytime u see an Igbo man driving trailer in ur State confront him not to pass if e no crush that ur empty brain for korota.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by Bluntemperor: 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:
grin that is how it is supposed to be

There's room for national consciousness and no space for tribal sentiments .
[b][/b]

I wish she wins and wander what tribal gingoist will now advance as why Nigeria cannot work for male or female, irrespective of where they come from!
I will be happy if all the Regions can allow such,yet they want a fair and equitable Nigeria!
Let love one another and change our ways and manners of thinking,as the World is revolving!
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Rocks Golden Tie To Tosin Saraki's Wedding. Hugs Patience Jonathan / PDP Speaks On Fayose Dumping Party / Tension In Akwa Ibom Over Akpabio’s ‘Likely’ Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.