Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,145 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) (56317 Views)

The north begins strike as they stop movement of food stuffs to the south(pix) / The Kind Of Cow Rearers We Need In The South(pix) / El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by Cyprian221: 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
Okoroawusa:

I can't really place it but I think there is something wrong with your upbringing.

Clean your heart. It's too dirty for a person claiming to be religious.

He is speaking facts and his heart is cleaner than yours
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by Goke7: 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
43Ronin:

Yes and it is good like that. You want to hold crusade in a land where there's violence and attacks. Let kumuyu & adeboye go to bornu for crusade nau. Abu sambisa no need prayers

I see grin Tolerance indeed, make we dey deceive ourselves
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by Goke7: 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
Dmacqh:

Truth hurt. How many Hausa/Northern state are been ruled by original Hausa people ? Even some Yoruba states like Kwara is been ruled by Fulani. You guys have invaded South West, next is South South. We Igbos have seen the trick, we will resist you guys.

Nigeria problem is Fulani. The Fulanization of Nigeria will never work. You guys have twisted other regions ( especially South West ) to hate Igbos & see them as problem. We are laughing. Funny you guys are minority.

Soon we will separate Hausa from Fulani. We will keep you guys in your position. Hiding behind religion to fight will be in vain soon. Ndi Igbo will forever be obstacle to your evil divide and conquer schemes.

Oga you guys are not that accomodating. Stop hiding behind Fulani wahala. Igbos are also very good land grabbers as well all in the name of developers grin
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by Goke7: 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2022
Backpedal:

Nothing dey east for Yoruba indeed

But na dem full relief and Ochanja market

Even Nnewi

When you are well travelled (with an unbiased mind).
You will know the country is more diverse than you think

Indeed grin let's hope when one of them want to contest, we no go hear another story. You guys only believe in true diversity outside Igbo land
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by edosignature(m): 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2022
Way to go Nigeria.
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by edosignature(m): 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2022
If I've my way, I'll vote in that Lady.
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by franchasofficia: 7:48pm On Sep 17, 2022
Goke7:

Oga nothing dey east wey go attract yoruba people there. If there was nothing in places like Lag, ogun and oyo, igbos will not be there in their numbers. Cost of living in the west is even cheaper than in the east which continue to make the west pull more people there. Doesn't make economic sense for people to migrate to where their hard earned money wil be totally wasted and life unbearable. Finally when a yoruba man wants to aspire higher in terms of luxurious living, the east can never be a consideration. Na to japa or go to places like Abuja or pH to chop oil money to flex
The usual excuse of cowards shocked
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by drlateef: 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
Obio4real:
By Obio Monday

Reactions have trailed the emergence of an Hausa lady, Hajia Amina Muhammed as the People's Redemption Party (PRP) house of assembly candidate for Calabar South 1 State Constituency, GRASSROOT REPORTERS reports.

Hajia Muhammed who was grew up and schooled in Calabar, Cross River State, will fly the party's flag in next year's election.

See reations on Facebook:
Richard Friday Inoyo "I don't know her or heard her speak. But, I love her audacity."

Ojah Ojah: "Kuku contest for governor is back to south"

Ani Akak: "This is how Nigeria is supposed to be. Fight on my dear sister. There is room for national consciousness and no space for tribal sentiments".

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2022/09/reactions-as-hausa-lady-hajia-amina-muhammed-emerges-assembly-candidate-for-calabar-south.html

That’s the strength of Gogobiri area of calabar.
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by Snapchat: 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Fake moniker claiming Igbo. Okorocha had non igbo people in his cabinet

Of course, I would never wish to be Ibo. Not in this generation or the next.
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by Snapchat: 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2022
Grandmeister:

If you are truly Igbo then you be bornthroway, no true Igbo will use ‘ibo’ to describe his or herself.

I’m Ibo. My name is Ogochuku. You are the born throway.
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by Goke7: 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2022
franchasofficia:
The usual excuse of cowards shocked

The real cowards are those who move enmasse from their region to escape the tragedy caused by their own kinsmen
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by franchasofficia: 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
Goke7:

Oga nothing dey east wey go attract yoruba people there. If there was nothing in places like Lag, ogun and oyo, igbos will not be there in their numbers. Cost of living in the west is even cheaper than in the east which continue to make the west pull more people there. Doesn't make economic sense for people to migrate to where their hard earned money wil be totally wasted and life unbearable. Finally when a yoruba man wants to aspire higher in terms of luxurious living, the east can never be a consideration. Na to japa or go to places like Abuja or pH to chop oil money to flex
British people left their developed country to come down to Africa covered by forests to colonize you all.

France did same.

Netherlands did same to South Africans.

Americans did same to Liberians.

Chinese are leaving their far developed country to African remote areas and here is a bush man from Ikirun village bragging about not leaving Southwest because Southwest is filled with milk and honey hahahahaha

Cowards, we understand the usual excuse of cowards cheesy
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by Goke7: 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2022
franchasofficia:
British people left their developed country to come down to Africa covered by forests to colonize you all.

France did same.

Netherlands did same to South Africans.

Americans did same to Liberians.

Chinese are leaving their far developed country to African remote areas and here is a bush man from Ikirun village bragging about not leaving Southwest because Southwest is filled with milk and honey hahahahaha

Cowards, we understand the usual excuse of cowards cheesy

Oh you want us to colonise you? grin so you will blame us again in many years to come
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by TomCD(m): 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
God1000:
it can happen for sure, we just have to start embracing each other

Who killed Deborah Samuel?

Why was she killed??

In the southern Nigeria, many people go to church BUT very few are CHRISTIANS.
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by Orankan(m): 11:57pm On Sep 17, 2022
JASONjnr:
They've succeeded to enter Calabar....

Just like we have it in the North, very soon, they'll claim that Cross river is a Christian/Muslim state....

And like we have it in Lagos and Plateau, the Islamic fight will soon emerge....

This is how you all start your bigotry.
Igbo and Hausa are holding offices not just trying to be elected, but already elected, nobody dey rant, but a northerner in the south is vying for office now, you have started crying.
You've not voice out what's really on your mind. Islam is what you really want to be extinguished, and it won't because that's God's promise.

Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by Dmacqh(m): 4:29am On Sep 18, 2022
Goke7:

Oga you guys are not that accomodating. Stop hiding behind Fulani wahala. Igbos are also very good land grabbers as well all in the name of developers grin

Accommodating ? How ? Igbos buy land. We don’t grab. We aren’t RUGA progenitors. We invest in any land we find ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by Nobody: 4:40am On Sep 18, 2022
Zico5:
This can never happen in South East. Other ethnic group are generous and tolerant but u see those people their greed is second to none

But there is a yoruba man that is a director in Anambra civil service. Oga say what youbhave personal experience not based on hearsay of which you cannot prove.
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by Zico5(m): 6:45am On Sep 18, 2022
obynzo:

But there is a yoruba man that is a director in Anambra civil service. Oga say what youbhave personal experience not based on hearsay of which you cannot prove.
Mention the name of such Yoruba. Anambra that other Igbo that are not from the state can't work. One nollywood actor just cried recently how his wife was sacked from Anambra civil service cos he is not from the state.
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by JASONjnr(m): 7:13am On Sep 18, 2022
Orankan:

This is how you all start your bigotry.
Igbo and Hausa are holding offices not just trying to be elected, but already elected, nobody dey rant, but a northerner in the south is vying for office now, you have started crying.
You've not voice out what's really on your mind. Islam is what you really want to be extinguished, and it won't because that's God's promise.

Let's start with nairaland. Can Christians comment freely on Islamic threads without swearing oat?

You want the sideline people but want people to accept your terrorist azz....And from there, 6ou will begin to call for Islamisation of the entire country.....
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by HappyRabbi: 7:15am On Sep 18, 2022
Okoroawusa:

I can't really place it but I think there is something wrong with your upbringing.

Clean your heart. It's too dirty for a person claiming to be religious.

You are Hypocritical just like your other Muslim Brothers. Can you vote for a Christian House of Assembly Candidate in Sokoto or Kano. Very troublesome People
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by chigo5(m): 8:40am On Sep 18, 2022
God1000:
Good, they should please vote her.

This is the Nigeria I want to see, where a Yoruba man can contest for election in igboland and win, an igbo man can do the same in the north and an Hausa man can run for any office in igboland as well

an hausa man has ran for an office in enugu, he ran for a post either councillor or local govt chairman, i cant remember his name or the party, but he did although he did not win but the awareness was great, he grew up in Enugu n speaks igbo fluent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by Orankan(m): 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
JASONjnr:

Let's start with nairaland. Can Christians comment freely on Islamic threads without swearing oat?

You want the sideline people but want people to accept your terrorist azz....And from there, 6ou will begin to call for Islamisation of the entire country.....

A certified *fool*
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by JASONjnr(m): 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
Orankan:

I am A certified *fool*
All of you are....
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
Zico5:

Mention the name of such Yoruba. Anambra that other Igbo that are not from the state can't work. One nollywood actor just cried recently how his wife was sacked from Anambra civil service cos he is not from the state.

Go and Google Onitsha Business School and check the owners.
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by Zico5(m): 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
obynzo:

Go and Google Onitsha Business School and check the owners.
Can u see Ur life. U can't even mention just one person. The secondary school I attended in South west. The number of Igbo teacher in my school cannot be less than 7. I still remember very well Mr Arnold the further maths teacher. Mention one Yoruba name in your secondary school. I mean public school not private one
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by Nobody: 5:08am On Sep 19, 2022
Zico5:

Can u see Ur life. U can't even mention just one person. The secondary school I attended in South west. The number of Igbo teacher in my school cannot be less than 7. I still remember very well Mr Arnold the further maths teacher. Mention one Yoruba name in your secondary school. I mean public school not private one

Oga I told you to mention the owner of Onitsha Business School and you are putting this epistle. Try and have sense
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by Zico5(m): 5:13am On Sep 19, 2022
obynzo:

Oga I told you to mention the owner of Onitsha Business School and you are putting this epistle. Try and have sense
How many of u have sense in that region. A region where majority of parents have failed. You have no respect, no regard even for the elders. U are just waste entities.
Re: Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 19, 2022
Zico5:

How many of u have sense in that region. A region where majority of parents have failed. You have no respect, no regard even for the elders. U are just waste entities.
Oga can you tell us the name of the owner of Onitsha Business School and his tribe. Stop behaving like a teenager.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs / The New Electricity Tariffs From July 2015 / Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.