Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Arewa SW Group Dumps Atiku, Endorses Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa SW Group Dumps Atiku, Endorses Tinubu (13266 Views)

Osoba Group Dumps APC For PDP In Ogun State / 2019: Group Dumps Atiku For Buhari / 2019: Obasanjo Forgives Atiku, Endorses Him For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa SW Group Dumps Atiku, Endorses Tinubu by garfield1: 8:35am On Sep 17, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Calm down na
Is it because he's the leading candidate you're so scared of him
I don't see you attack others like this o

Obi is my second choice.south or nothing
Re: Arewa SW Group Dumps Atiku, Endorses Tinubu by Timatayo1: 8:37am On Sep 17, 2022
In there dream Lori iro
Re: Arewa SW Group Dumps Atiku, Endorses Tinubu by Bizibi(m): 8:43am On Sep 17, 2022
No mind em ooooo
Re: Arewa SW Group Dumps Atiku, Endorses Tinubu by 7arrows: 8:44am On Sep 17, 2022

Re: Arewa SW Group Dumps Atiku, Endorses Tinubu by sencekompis: 8:53am On Sep 17, 2022
Thanks for the people that respect the law of the land unlike some foolish parasites. ECONOMIC REFUGEES respect less idiots. Aiye yin ma baje laslas ni
Re: Arewa SW Group Dumps Atiku, Endorses Tinubu by IamAtikulate: 9:06am On Sep 17, 2022
The same way Ohaneze Lagos endorsed the thief but we know who Igbos will vote for.

Everyone wants their own national cake

cheesy
Re: Arewa SW Group Dumps Atiku, Endorses Tinubu by ChukwuObe: 9:27am On Sep 17, 2022
xpressionx:
Even in your wildest imaginations it can't happen.
They are targeting his drug money and his lagos loot

Leave them to target Tinubu's money and face your own pandora the father of all liars. You also can go and get from the money Pandora raised in the US if you are pained

1 Like

Re: Arewa SW Group Dumps Atiku, Endorses Tinubu by ChukwuObe: 9:29am On Sep 17, 2022
IamAtikulate:
The same way Ohaneze Lagos endorsed the thief but we know who Igbos will vote for.

Everyone wants their own national cake

cheesy

You mean the same way some Afenifere endorsed Obi in the SW but we all know that 80% of Yorubas are not bastards to vote for Obi Pandora.
Re: Arewa SW Group Dumps Atiku, Endorses Tinubu by ChukwuObe: 9:30am On Sep 17, 2022
Abdu81:
Please let me ask.

Why do people waste their lives, votes,and time?

How can you support tinubu of all the candidates.

Well they made their choice.

Re: Arewa SW Group Dumps Atiku, Endorses Tinubu by Mccullum: 9:34am On Sep 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Even as they are both wealthy politicians

Whichever one they decide to endorse

It is all for stomach infrastructure tongue.

Continue to masturbates on any posts that relating to Tinubu, continue your labouring in vain. Congrats angry
Re: Arewa SW Group Dumps Atiku, Endorses Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 9:35am On Sep 17, 2022
President Tinubu GCFR
Re: Arewa SW Group Dumps Atiku, Endorses Tinubu by IamAtikulate: 9:49am On Sep 17, 2022
ChukwuObe:

You mean the same way some Afenifere endorsed Obi in the SW but we all know that 80% of Yorubas are not bastards to vote for Obi Pandora.
Throwing tantrums wouldn't stop the impending defeat of your thief.

cheesy
Re: Arewa SW Group Dumps Atiku, Endorses Tinubu by jamace(m): 10:14am On Sep 17, 2022
ALERT! ALERT!! ALERT!!!

Two dangerous beliefs of ATIKU not good for Nigeria unity:

1. Atiku believes Boko haram/Bandits should be given AMNESTY.

2. Atiku believes it is the fundamental right of fulanis to roam about with their cows, hence he is anti-open grazing laws.

Nigerians, vote wisely o...
Re: Arewa SW Group Dumps Atiku, Endorses Tinubu by ATLIEN2027: 11:04am On Sep 17, 2022
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
Brainwashed retar@ded Zombidients will wail and cry till eternity.
Re: Arewa SW Group Dumps Atiku, Endorses Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:12am On Sep 17, 2022
Truth be told.....if Nigeria is seriously working as a country , there is no way we will be hearing of Arewa , IPOB, Oduduwa nation's, Militants etc.......

All these are children of a failed Nation .......who feel they can do better for their own. Region to survive ....
Re: Arewa SW Group Dumps Atiku, Endorses Tinubu by asanausana91: 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2022
They are in the south west they cannot openly reject Tinubu but they will all vote for Atiku.
Re: Arewa SW Group Dumps Atiku, Endorses Tinubu by babytoun: 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
Smart move by abokis ..this is to get some protection from mc oluomo boys when the results are announced ..because the anger in the sw will be sky high
Re: Arewa SW Group Dumps Atiku, Endorses Tinubu by jamace(m): 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Tinubu can get the job done, Lagos is a testimony.
Pure lie. Tinubu did not develop Lagos.

Re: Arewa SW Group Dumps Atiku, Endorses Tinubu by Patriotsleague: 6:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
jamace:

Pure lie. Tinubu did not develop Lagos.
Tinubu laid the blueprint for modern Lagos, after Jakande. Meanwhile Obi's son is a terrorist.

Re: Arewa SW Group Dumps Atiku, Endorses Tinubu by jamace(m): 7:13pm On Sep 17, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Tinubu laid the blueprint for modern Lagos, after Jakande. Meanwhile Obi's son is a terrorist.
Only blueprint? So as governor, Tinubu was a legislator and not an executive? grin grin

Re: Arewa SW Group Dumps Atiku, Endorses Tinubu by Patriotsleague: 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
jamace:
Only blueprint? So as governor, Tinubu was a legislator and not an executive? grin grin
Now I see you are just as dumb and stupid as your mediocre Obi, nothing in that flaat head cheesy
Re: Arewa SW Group Dumps Atiku, Endorses Tinubu by jamace(m): 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Now I see you are just as dumb and stupid as your mediocre Obi, nothing in that flaat head cheesy
So, Tinubu was TEACHING instead of DOING it as a governor , yet he left so much financial debt behind. Na wa o.. grin grin.

Re: Arewa SW Group Dumps Atiku, Endorses Tinubu by Patriotsleague: 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2022
jamace:
So, Tinubu was TEACHING instead of DOING it as a governor , yet he left so much financial debt behind. Na wa o.. grin grin.
We don't need a terrorist supporter as president.

Re: Arewa SW Group Dumps Atiku, Endorses Tinubu by hammerT: 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2022
IF THEM NO CASH OUT, NA WETTIN DEM GAIN?

Re: Arewa SW Group Dumps Atiku, Endorses Tinubu by jamace(m): 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
Patriotsleague:

We don't need a terrorist supporter as president.
Tinubu is a terrorist sympathiser and his VP is a terrorist financier,,, shocked shocked

Re: Arewa SW Group Dumps Atiku, Endorses Tinubu by Patriotsleague: 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
jamace:
Tinubu is a terrorist sympathiser and his VP is a terrorist financier,,, shocked shocked
Biafra lies and propaganda once again. Nigerians obi has nothing to offer but lies and propaganda.
Re: Arewa SW Group Dumps Atiku, Endorses Tinubu by jamace(m): 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Biafra lies and propaganda once again. Nigerians obi has nothing to offer but lies and propaganda.
Tinubu should come for interview. I want to find out something.. grin

Re: Arewa SW Group Dumps Atiku, Endorses Tinubu by forgiveness: 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2022
tsephanyah:
Printing anything to feel relive. The last kicks of a dying horse.... This fake news type thingi will continue until APC got what is coming for them in 2023 which is........................................ APC will lose massively, Atiku will win..... I see him and Obi negotiating something.............. Atiku will win.

But....but...but...you benefited immensely from APC. Why do you want to change from a party you benefited immensely from?
Re: Arewa SW Group Dumps Atiku, Endorses Tinubu by tsephanyah(f): 4:35am On Sep 18, 2022
forgiveness:

But....but...but...you benefited immensely from APC. Why do you want to change from a party you benefited immensely from?
I am a buharist. Buhari himself doesn't like tinubu, my people inside the presidency preferred osibanjo or Ahmed lawan, they feared tinubu will destroy the party if he loses so they let him win. There may be a secret deal with Atiku and my people to not help tinubu in the north. Just silently make him lose
Re: Arewa SW Group Dumps Atiku, Endorses Tinubu by Owontime: 5:51am On Sep 18, 2022
That's why we love Hausa people, dem get sense and they are very loyal,unlike useless IPOB people wey no get sense for head.
Re: Arewa SW Group Dumps Atiku, Endorses Tinubu by Patriotsleague: 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
hammerT:
IF THEM NO CASH OUT, NA WETTIN DEM GAIN?
Meanwhile this is Obi as governor of Anambra.

What a shit hole cheesy

Re: Arewa SW Group Dumps Atiku, Endorses Tinubu by forgiveness: 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
tsephanyah:
I am a buharist. Buhari himself doesn't like tinubu, my people inside the presidency preferred osibanjo or Ahmed lawan, they feared tinubu will destroy the party if he loses so they let him win. There may be a secret deal with Atiku and my people to not help tinubu in the north. Just silently make him lose

If they don't want Tinubu to destroy the party but want PDP to win, are they not helping to destroy APC? grin

Buhari doesn't like Tinubu but he couldn't win until Tinubu helped him, is that not betrayal?

The point is, this election is about Fulani to Fulanis. Igbos to Igbos but the Yorubas are divided along the line.

However, I have beginning to see the hand written on the wall. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims / Subsidy Fraud: EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Four Suspects / The Nigeria Defence Headquarters Launches Operation Whirls Stroke In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.