Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Sponsored To Cast Aspersion On Individuals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sponsored To Cast Aspersion On Individuals (161 Views)

Lagos Thugs Impose N100 Levy On Individuals Using Yaba Pedestrian Bridge / CBN To Impose Financial Sanction On Individuals, Entities Linked To Niger Coupis / U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sponsored To Cast Aspersion On Individuals by IDanfulani(m): 8:09am On Sep 17, 2022
My attention has been drawn to a group of those who called themselves Journalists who are in the habit of allowing themselves to be sponsored to cast aspersion on individuals who have served this country meritoriously and still serving their fatherland.

Latest of their aspersion was on Vision FM/Farin wata Tv in a program named Idon Mikiya with Presenter Umar Farouq Musa.

The said program had as guest, Mahmud Sale a self aclaimed Security Analyst , Shuaibu Mungadi Farin wata TV staff, Muhuyi Magaji Rimin Gado, during which they like always centred their discussion on personalities particularly former Chief of Army Staff (COAS) with unsubstantiated accusations.

There is no doubt, the presenter and his guests may have been paid to attempt to damage the good reputation of the Distinguished Service Chiefs who are still in the service of contributing to the growth and development of their fatherland.

Let me remind the presenter, discussants and their sponsors that no amount of aspersion and image Assassination will deter the former service chiefs and Well meaning Nigerian Elites from carrying out their duties and service to Nigeria.

I wish to further urge Vision FM to carry out due diligence in order to get the specific service chief the ICPC was referring to. It is the responsibility of professional journalists to carry out detailed investigation to know which specific service chief was involved so as to guide their discussions and the general public.

Let me further advise Vision FM to try other legitimate means of earning income rather than allowing themselves to be sponsored and used in tarnishing peoples image.

A stitch in time saves nine.

Hon. Comr Ibrahim Dahiru Danfulani

(1) (Reply)

State Police Is The Solution To Fulani Terrorist, Bokoharam, ISWAP Etc / Nigeria Runs Risk Of Economic, Financial Instability-ex-Minister, Shamsuddeen / Why Labour Party Has Not Inaugurated Campaign Council - Senator Victor Umeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.