Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

PDP Presidential Campaign: Let’s Work Together For PDP's Success - Governor Udom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign: Let’s Work Together For PDP's Success - Governor Udom (9290 Views)

Tinubu Prayed For Pdp’s Success At His Campaign Kickoff / Osun 2022: My Modest Contributions To PDP's Success - Oke Umurhohwo / Governor Udom Stops His Convoy To Buy From Roadside Banana Sellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign: Let’s Work Together For PDP's Success - Governor Udom by Zico5(m): 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2022
Corridon:
This one don find his voice because they appointed him the campaign director general. Y'all will fail woefully. Peter Obi is the choice of Nigerians.
Your own choice. Who will vote the greedy one moving aimlessly from one party to another
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign: Let’s Work Together For PDP's Success - Governor Udom by Alphafeezay(m): 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
ochejoseph:
Good one!!!!
If PDP must save Nigeria from the disastrous effects of the APC led administration then unity and cohesion is the word!

Dont allow any influencer rail road you into wasting your vote or bringing back APC through the back door!

In other words, a vote for Labour Party will automatically reduce PDPs vote and make APC win.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign: Let’s Work Together For PDP's Success - Governor Udom by Jobminister: 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2022
jamesversion:
Akwa Ibom people na una way. When other Southern governors dey battle Atiku for benefit of the South, Udom don rush dey talk nonesense.

Akwa Ibom people should emancipate themselves from houseboys/housegirls mentality. You must not always be a servant. You suppose also become Oga.

Party has nothing to do with this, Enough is enough for the Muslim North.

undecided

Did you make this statement when Atiku choose Okowa as VP candidate. Why always looking for away to vent your anger on other people. So Akwa Ibom people are now your problem.

Why generalize the issue, do you know how many people that are supporting Obi from there. Talks like this showing hatred can even make some people to change their mind.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign: Let’s Work Together For PDP's Success - Governor Udom by eeetuk(m): 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
Udom Emmanuel: “On his new responsibility as chairman of Atiku’s Campaign Council, Emmanuel simply responded, “The issue of the Campaign Council is a very simple matter; our own duty is to do the campaign and Nigerians to vote for us and then God will give the victory”.

I am very disappointed at above statement by Mr. Emmanuel. That is not speech, he instead, rants. I was expecting Governor Emmanuel to deliver a major policy campaign speech for Atiku campaign after he was rewarded with the chair of Atiku campaign council, he failed to live up to the expectation.

Mr. Udom Emmanuel speech at the Airport on behalf of Atiku campaign was not inspiring for a number of reasons. (1) I was expecting Udom to read the significance of his appointment in a pre-written script, instead, he started talking from his head. If I was a voter in Nigeria, I would be very reluctant to jump into Atiku train because of governor Emmanuel speech. So boring!
(2) Where is excitement in Udom speech? I did not see it. That little speech was completely empty. No juice. No call out for a change of leadership in Nigeria. No outrage in rising kidnapping cases in Nigeria. No call out for rising ethnic divisions in Nigeria under the leadership of Buhari. No call out of rampant terrorism cases in Nigeria. No call out of injustice to Ibibio by Buhari government over the past eight years in office.
Why did Atiku Abubakar appoint governor Emmanuel Udom to this powerful job? He is not living up to expectation. None!

(3). Missed opportunities for governor Emmanuel to bring live back to Atiku campaign. Perhaps, Mr. Udom does not know the job of a chairman of political campaign. You are an attack dog, period. And act like one or resign.

My advice to governor Emmanuel Udom:
Please, from now on, read from pre-written script, not from your head. That means you should hire world class speech writers to write the speech for you in advance. When Vice president Atiku speaks, I get excited about the future of Nigeria. But when governor Emmanuel speaks, I keep my head down in shame. That is because governor Udom does not know how to use words to inspire people. Hiring world class speech writers is the solution. If you do not have money to hire speech writers, ask Atiku to hire good speech writers for you. You are now a chairman of a major political campaign. Expectation is high in that position.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign: Let’s Work Together For PDP's Success - Governor Udom by Honjoshy4u: 2:14pm On Sep 17, 2022
LordLugard1:

He is not the campaign Director General.

He is campaign chairman

Tambuwal is the campaign Director General.

Udom is the real definition of average Southerner. High tendency to betray the general Southern interest for a peanut.

After contesting on Atiku's instructions to reduce Southern vote against Wike he now has started campeigning for a Fulani man.

Like Udom, like Amechi

You lack knowledge of political tricks.
Talking about Southern turn.... Wike have no right to contest, same with Tinubu.
If it must come to the south, it should go to South-East. Because of selfishness, Wike presented himself and kept shouting Southern turn and betrayal nonsense.
After Ameachi an IKWERE man (upland) completed his 8yrs tenure, there was clamour for power to shift to waterside; but Wike an IKWERE man presented himself (selfishness) because odds favor him and he is completing 8yrs = 16yrs IKWERE rule.
Wike and Tinubu has no moral right to speak of southern turn.

If Obi no get am, make e go North-East.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign: Let’s Work Together For PDP's Success - Governor Udom by WhizdomXX(m): 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2022
ochejoseph:
Good one!!!!
If PDP must save Nigeria from the disastrous effects of the APC led administration then unity and cohesion is the word!

Dont allow any influencer rail road you into wasting your vote or bringing back APC through the back door!
It's painful to see that you're my namesake, we both know Atiku's term is notvgoin to reverse any of the failures of the Buhari era.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign: Let’s Work Together For PDP's Success - Governor Udom by Khaysee: 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2022
Am just observing
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign: Let’s Work Together For PDP's Success - Governor Udom by Agugbadin: 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
PDP has the wrong presidential candidate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hardship: Declaring State Of Emergency Will Fail – Ohanaeze Tells Tinubu / Northern Political Leaders Ask Jonathan To Resign / Tentative Ministerial List. GMB Suprised People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.