Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Plateau One Million Man March For Peter ( Video And Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau One Million Man March For Peter ( Video And Photos (959 Views)

Massive Crowd At Plateau One Million Man March For Peter Obi (video/photos) / After Peter Obi Visits Femi Kuti, He Endorsed Peter (video) / ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plateau One Million Man March For Peter ( Video And Photos by VotePeterObi: 10:40am On Sep 17, 2022
Here is Plateau State One Million Man March for Peter Obi currently going on in Jos.

Watch video here .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZaSuRN6Fwg

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Plateau One Million Man March For Peter ( Video And Photos by GuyWise101(m): 10:42am On Sep 17, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Inec should just declare Obi the winner already.

East, South, West and North and every living thing have accepted Peter Obi as the next president of Nigeria

Massive.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau One Million Man March For Peter ( Video And Photos by Zee0007: 10:43am On Sep 17, 2022
We are moving forward and stronger.God bless the incoming. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Plateau One Million Man March For Peter ( Video And Photos by Corridon: 10:43am On Sep 17, 2022
Nice one. Nigerians have decided that it is Peter Obi they want.

5 Likes

Re: Plateau One Million Man March For Peter ( Video And Photos by Ochemicals: 10:44am On Sep 17, 2022
grin
Re: Plateau One Million Man March For Peter ( Video And Photos by Promicah: 10:45am On Sep 17, 2022
Re: Plateau One Million Man March For Peter ( Video And Photos by Faber(m): 10:49am On Sep 17, 2022
Everything verified

Obiphobia is real

4 Likes

Re: Plateau One Million Man March For Peter ( Video And Photos by VeryWickedMan: 10:51am On Sep 17, 2022
Peter Obi is not wicked so I can't support him.

3 Likes

Re: Plateau One Million Man March For Peter ( Video And Photos by Totilopussylick(m): 10:52am On Sep 17, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Inec should just declare Obi the winner already.

East, South, West and North and every living thing have accepted Peter Obi as the next president of Nigeria

Massive.

Nigerians have spoken

It is Obi we want

No room for it is my turn tongue

2 Likes

Re: Plateau One Million Man March For Peter ( Video And Photos by ezegold4we: 10:56am On Sep 17, 2022
Peter Obi is the Next president of This nation, know This and have peace.

3 Likes

Re: Plateau One Million Man March For Peter ( Video And Photos by Zee0007: 10:58am On Sep 17, 2022
When it becomes campaign proper, I will mobilize and contribute my quota to this emancipation brooding.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau One Million Man March For Peter ( Video And Photos by AmehTsaev: 10:59am On Sep 17, 2022
It's a sealed and done deal.Benue, Plateau and the other core Christian states in the NC are all we need...let Atiku, Kwankwaso and the frog-eyed Agbado munching druggie from Iragbiji kill themselves over the other Muslim states across the North, mathematically more split votes between APC, PDP and Kwankwaso's party is enough reason for Obi to be rehearsing his presidential speech by February of next year.

3 Likes

Re: Plateau One Million Man March For Peter ( Video And Photos by EmiLoKanMyAss: 11:00am On Sep 17, 2022
This organic love will be a weekly rally till we are done with election. No shishi given..

Let's see if the Agbadorian can sustain their monetary sponsored rally with the OBIdient soldiers..

I just dey laff some presidential candidate that thinks we are joking about taking back our country.

3 Likes

Re: Plateau One Million Man March For Peter ( Video And Photos by VotePeterObi: 11:00am On Sep 17, 2022

1 Like

Re: Plateau One Million Man March For Peter ( Video And Photos by temitope27(m): 11:10am On Sep 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Nigerians have spoken

It is Obi we want

No room for it is my turn tongue
don't worry,he will be the president of biafran not NIGERIA
Re: Plateau One Million Man March For Peter ( Video And Photos by archangel1(m): 11:14am On Sep 17, 2022
Getting more momentum......a movement unrelenting ............

1 Like

Re: Plateau One Million Man March For Peter ( Video And Photos by Massiveglory: 11:19am On Sep 17, 2022
Christistruth00 this is plateau state obid Mr rally.

1 Like

Re: Plateau One Million Man March For Peter ( Video And Photos by Period007(m): 11:19am On Sep 17, 2022
North central is on lockdown for Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Plateau One Million Man March For Peter ( Video And Photos by brown3: 11:20am On Sep 17, 2022
Instead of waisting the scarce resources INEC should just declear him the president elect and present him with certificate of return

4 Likes

Re: Plateau One Million Man March For Peter ( Video And Photos by Penguin2: 11:23am On Sep 17, 2022
Period007:
North central is on lockdown for Peter Obi

Lol

You know when we are telling them here they will be arguing with us.

Hopefully they will stop doubting ANAP survey.

3 Likes

Re: Plateau One Million Man March For Peter ( Video And Photos by icuminpiss(m): 11:26am On Sep 17, 2022
Omo, logged in on Twitter, saw the massive crowd. Abia, Ebonyi and Jos. Nothing you fit tell me peter obi go win. Here in Kaduna, the southern part,peter obi is on everybody's lips.

1 Like

Re: Plateau One Million Man March For Peter ( Video And Photos by icuminpiss(m): 11:27am On Sep 17, 2022
K
Re: Plateau One Million Man March For Peter ( Video And Photos by Moferere: 11:27am On Sep 17, 2022
You go fear 1 million grin
Re: Plateau One Million Man March For Peter ( Video And Photos by toneroforever(m): 11:38am On Sep 17, 2022
temitope27:

Hope u know that the BAT Ibadan rally was organized by SWAGA, Tinubu's SW campaign machinery. But in all the OBIdient rallies u see, people excitedly troop out to march & have fun as we await the commencement of the campaigns proper. The question is, can SWAGA keep spending till the elections? Can Tinubu's supporters pull such feat outside the SW on a continuous basis?

1 Like

Re: Plateau One Million Man March For Peter ( Video And Photos by kozmicity: 11:41am On Sep 17, 2022
PDP and APC didn't expect this... grin heck!!! I didn't expect this kind of love.

This is clearly the people's choice. No state want's to be outdone in the march. They keep coming out bigger. I see those two corrupt parties ganging up against him in the future.

1 Like

Re: Plateau One Million Man March For Peter ( Video And Photos by blahc007: 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2022
Oboy I dey here live....the crowd is scary bro..

2 Likes

Re: Plateau One Million Man March For Peter ( Video And Photos by ursullalinda(f): 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2022
blahc007:
Oboy I dey here live....the crowd is scary bro..

Kudos for repping us.....God will rescue Nigeria from rogues and criminals.......ObiDatti 2023 inshallah

1 Like

Re: Plateau One Million Man March For Peter ( Video And Photos by Polchiz(m): 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2022
temitope27:
By the time Obi wins, you will know that Tinubu is a God only in Yoruba land.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Tinubu So Afraid Of The Obidient Lagos Rally? / Astonishing Picture Of Incoming President Tinubu (photo) / Video:Sabinus Mimicked Tinubu, Peter Obi And Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.