Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ (18295 Views)

Police Arrest Former Governorship Candidate Over ₦‎607m Patricia Cyber Attack / Umahi Orders Arrest Of APC Chairman, Reps Candidate Over Murder Of Three Persons / ADC's Dumebi Kachikwu's Presidential Bid Ruffles Feathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ by GodsOwnMan: 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2022
Thinkam:
He's from SS not IgboAtiku is coming

Is SS a tribe? Use your brain now.

1 Like

Re: ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ by Str8talk21: 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
This is what u get when you allowed your conscience to be bought with filthy naira, therebylp losing the chance to field in Dr. Moghalu.
Re: ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
igbo have not taste power for long, so why can't all igbo candidates collapsed their structures to help this lying machine move close to third

I doubt if the disgrace Peter Obi will get in 2023 encourage to recontest again in 2027
Re: ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ by Wintertime: 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2022
nazicartel:
when we were in Jigawa back in those days. There's my friend from Ijaw abi Kalabari seff ( Bayelsa people). He was always talking about not being an Igbo person untill we went to federal secretariat then for some documentations and project work and as we were discussing. They said I was Igbo and I said Yes. Then my friend said he's not Igbo that he's Ijaw. They all laughed and asked what's the difference between Ijaw and Igbo. That everybody from that region automatically is Igbo. I had to explain to them that there're morethan 10 powerful nations around that region. But my explanations fell deaf. They said we are all Igbo... When we left. I told my friend... If fight start, if you like , stay here deh shout say you no be Igbo... Them go skin you ehh

Me I don't like to stress myself, despite me not being Igbo. But some business people from other tribes rarely thinks am Igbo than any other tribes. Some will mostly call me a Warri boy. While am from Edo

But that's not the problem, it also helps though in areas of business especially
Re: ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ by Arysexy(m): 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2022
Tinubu's plan B party.

Obi's emergence scattered their plans
Re: ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ by rickyrex(m): 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
rayvelez:
Who will now be their presidential candidate?
they have no option than to adopt obi .. Who know like better thing
Re: ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ by Ngwamankillyou(m): 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Long overdue!

Have seen that man, dumebi kachukwu talk. He seems too arrogant and so full of himself.

A sure characteristic of all our brother from afghanEASTERN. None of them seems different.

Always behaving like someone possess.

Are you adding afghan do we look like Muslims from your useless family.

Hopeless animals.
Re: ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ by Ngwamankillyou(m): 8:21pm On Sep 17, 2022
Wintertime:

Me I don't like to stress myself, despite me not being Igbo. But some business people from other tribes rarely thinks am Igbo than any other tribes. Some will mostly call me a Warri boy. While am from Edo

But that's not the problem, it also helps though in areas of business especially

Well no one will think about someone with Yoruba facial structure as an Igbo...we know Igbos everywhere they originate from either South East or recreational South south.. Edo no look like us so no one needs you to associate okay.
Re: ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ by Ngwamankillyou(m): 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2022
OkoRemi2023:
igbo have not taste power for long, so why can't all igbo candidates collapsed their structures to help this lying machine move close to third

I doubt if the disgrace Peter Obi will get in 2023 encourage to recontest again in 2027

Ewu. Who gave you Nigeria,have you chronical opposition tasted Power? Blacky.
Re: ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ by Haywhy3579: 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
Nyamuri:
The Chairman expelled him to support his brother Peter Obi who is in the presidential race.. everything about them tribal
Ur mindset is myopic and u do not reason with ur brain but rather with ur hand
Re: ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ by HonestJOE: 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
rayvelez:
Who will now be their presidential candidate?
It's gonna be Rainbow Omonkiti���
Re: ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ by Halo22: 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
So after denying one of the most competent candidates @Prof. Kingsley Muoghalu, this is what they ended up achieving. Thank we already have Obi.

1 Like

Re: ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ by ZombieTAMER: 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
Nyamuri:
The Chairman expelled him to support his brother Peter Obi who is in the presidential race.. everything about them tribal

1 Like

Re: ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ by Enimin: 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
etokhana:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-adc-expels-dumebi-kachikwu-presidential-candidate-over-anti-party-activities/amp

Baba done enter Bourdillon Palace go pledge allegiance, e think say party members na fool, say dem no go know grin
Re: ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ by Subsea101: 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ignorance is a big disease...

Nyamuri:
Re: ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ by bvirtus001: 5:22am On Sep 18, 2022
But Dumebi is from Delta State?

lhordspy:
Long overdue!

Have seen that man, dumebi kachukwu talk. He seems too arrogant and so full of himself.

A sure characteristic of all our brother from afghanEASTERN. None of them seems different.

Re: ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ by OkoRemi2023(m): 6:10am On Sep 18, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:

Ewu. Who gave you Nigeria,have you chronical opposition tasted Power? Blacky.

igbo can never become President with immature politician like Peter obi, a lying machine and incompetent nincompoop who achieved nothing in Anambra than dumping you brain dead specimens in River
Re: ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ by tonyashburton: 7:39am On Sep 18, 2022
This is the man that used his dubious riches to compromise the party structure and caused a man like Kingsley Moghalu to honourably drop out of the race.
Karma has now caught up with his shenanigans.
Re: ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ by Ngwamankillyou(m): 10:47am On Sep 18, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

igbo can never become President with immature politician like Peter obi, a lying machine and incompetent nincompoop who achieved nothing in Anambra than dumping you brain dead specimens in River

Obi is far better than the brain dead Muslim Yoruba and Fulani Muslim from FUTA jallon, maybe you guys should try ñiger or Chad.

Nigeria is not for old Muslim idiots.

Kiss the Truth.
Re: ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ by yinkkus: 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
tishbite42:

He's Igbo
Whether from Delta, AfghanEASTERN or Pakistan, I don't know

Then you don't mislead people who don't know!? you mentioned AfghanEASTERN and you didn't mention Igbo , just be accurate , when you spit your shit.

A region or geopolitical zone is different from an ethnic group, get that clear.

Besides some of these deltans (‘’delta igbo‘’)still don't claim they are Igbo.
Re: ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ by OkoRemi2023(m): 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:

Obi is far better than the brain dead Muslim Yoruba and Fulani Muslim from FUTA jallon, maybe you guys should try ñiger or Chad.

Nigeria is not for old Muslim idiots.

Kiss the Truth.

you're a proud Bastarddd indeed, Tinubu is your next President, beat it
Re: ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ by tishbite42: 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
yinkkus:

Then you don't mislead people who don't know!? you mentioned AfghanEASTERN and you didn't mention Igbo , just be accurate , when you spit your shit.

A region or geopolitical zone is different from an ethnic group, get that clear.

Besides some of these deltans (‘’delta igbo‘’)still don't claim they are Igbo.
I don't understand the first 'paragraph'

You're the one claiming for them because you want to divide the Igbos but when you want to cheat or kill them you quickly remember they are Igbos
I'm Igbo from Delta, I lost more 5 uncles during the 1966 massacres. Why?! They were Igbos not 'Deltans'. Funny how you pple talk about Delta and Rivers as if those English words are indigenous tribes. Pathetic.

If a riot starts now, you'll kill Kachikwu the same way you'll kill Peter Obi. The hypocrisy of Nigerians is annoying.
Re: ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ by Ngwamankillyou(m): 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

you're a proud Bastarddd indeed, Tinubu is your next President, beat it

President of oduduwa.
Re: ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ by yinkkus: 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
tishbite42:

I don't understand the first 'paragraph'

You're the one claiming for them because you want to divide the Igbos but when you want to cheat or kill them you quickly remember they are Igbos
I'm Igbo from Delta, I lost more 5 uncles during the 1966 massacres. Why?! They were Igbos not 'Deltans'. Funny how you pple talk about Delta and Rivers as if those English words are indigenous tribes. Pathetic.

If a riot starts now, you'll kill Kachikwu the same way you'll kill Peter Obi. The hypocrisy of Nigerians is annoying.

Forget story and don't complex issues. what i simply made reference to was ‘’afghaneastern‘’ which i believe was your reference to eastern people (south-east)and i said he is a Deltan , my argument is not against if he is igbo or not , my argument is the geopolitical zone you alluded to (afghaneastern), he is from the south-south whether he is igbo or not, that's my point.

There are also Yorubas outside south-west indegenously, geopolitical zone is what i am talking not if he is igbo or not.

and we are not the ones who teach some of the south - south igboid ethnic groups to claim they are not igbo whenever they do and also sometimes southeasterners refer to them as non-original igbos especially if there is one thing or the other to gain, i have so many instances and references.

my point in a nutshell is the region you mentioned , you should have mentioned Igbo outrightly.
Re: ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ by tishbite42: 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
yinkkus:

Forget story and don't complex issues. what i simply made reference to was ‘’afghaneastern‘’ which i believe was your reference to eastern people (south-east)and i said he is a Deltan , my argument is not against if he is igbo or not , my argument is the geopolitical zone you alluded to (afghaneastern), he is from the south-south whether he is igbo or not, that's my point.

There are also Yorubas outside south-west, geopolitics is what i am talking not if he is igbo or not.

and we are not the ones who teach some of the south - south igboid ethnic groups to claim they are not igbo whenever they do and also sometimes southeasterners sometimes refer to them as non-original igbos, i have so many instances and references.

my point in a nutshell is the region you mentioned , you should have mentioned Igbo outrightly.
Wow
I'm sure you're 'delta' blind to the 'Delta' I wrote when I mentioned you.
Re: ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ by yinkkus: 11:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
tishbite42:

Wow
I'm sure you're 'delta' blind to the 'Delta' I wrote when I mentioned you.

no, you are the one who is blind or handicapped to good reasoning or good judgement when you could not easily admit my point and your mentioning of ‘’delta‘’ didn't fit to my argument.
Re: ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ by tishbite42: 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
yinkkus:

no, you are the one who is blind or handicapped to good reasoning or good judgement when you could not easily admit my point and your mentioning of ‘’delta‘’ didn't fit to my argument.
Go and read the comments again and tell me why you shouldn't be admitted for mental rehabilitation
Re: ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ by yinkkus: 11:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
tishbite42:

Go and read the comments again and tell me why you shouldn't admitted for mental rehabilitation

you should send your father first, may be your father can assist you in correcting your mental defects after reading it.
Re: ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ by tishbite42: 6:10am On Sep 19, 2022
yinkkus:

you should send your father first, may be your father can assist you in correcting your mental defects after reading it.
U can ask ur Dad too, inconsequential Igbophobic clown
Re: ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ by paramakina202: 6:23am On Sep 19, 2022
lhordspy:
Long overdue!

But he is a Midwestern Igbo.
Re: ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ by yinkkus: 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
tishbite42:

U can ask ur Dad too, inconsequential Igbophobic clown

you, your parents and your entire family members are the unreasonable igbocentric idiots.
Re: ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ by DWickedLandLord: 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nyamuri:

Shameful boldface liar
Smh

Or maybe lacking comprehension

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AFCON: Kalu Hails Victorious Eagles, Calls For More Focus / Governor Otti To Flag-Off Reconstruction Of Aba-Port Harcourt Road / Many Dead As Insurgents Assail Security Formations In Damaturu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.