Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

Why Are Most Of failed Abroad Marriages Perpetrated By Igbo Women? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Most Of failed Abroad Marriages Perpetrated By Igbo Women? (1259 Views)

‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment / Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo / Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Of failed Abroad Marriages Perpetrated By Igbo Women? by Ebubu: 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2022
does anyone care to explain ? the gonorrhoea woman on front page’s name is chineye and i can hear her saying “i don’t need you”, next she’ll file for divorce.

on twitter yesterday i was reading of the igbo woman who sent her husband packing after she was trained in UK nursing school by her husband but she now earns more.

why is wickedness in the vein of igbo women ?

i feel igbo men and yoruba women make the best marriage partners because igbo women and yoruba men are demonic. there are surely some good ones but the bad ones are more in number especially when you take them abroad.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Of failed Abroad Marriages Perpetrated By Igbo Women? by Peterobi90: 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2022
Honestly... in as much as they are rare, Just go for Hausa/fulani women and have peace, i think Edo women over the years have had re-orientation on family life, some yorubas are okay, a good stance from the man goes a long way to calm frayed nerves for yoruba women. but for the igbo women, majority of Igbo women need re-orientation on family life and life of vanity.. never ever make an Igbo wife or woman feel or know she is doing better than you as the husband.... know this and know peace, long life and prosperity..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Of failed Abroad Marriages Perpetrated By Igbo Women? by Ebubu: 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2022
Peterobi90:
Hmmm
honestly

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Of failed Abroad Marriages Perpetrated By Igbo Women? by michelz: 12:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
Vote wisely.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Of failed Abroad Marriages Perpetrated By Igbo Women? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
What you are developing migraine on is happening simultaneously across different tribes and race, and here you are professionally diving into conclusion with just two

You're cheating Nigeria for not participating in Olympics cheesy

Join me on a free tutorial course as I will be taking you on how to make $50-$100 per week on the Best bounty and commission program from Amazon, the world richest man company

Join while the channel is still open
Search @requestapp on telegram

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Of failed Abroad Marriages Perpetrated By Igbo Women? by BATified2023: 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2022
michelz:
Vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Of failed Abroad Marriages Perpetrated By Igbo Women? by Nyamuri: 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2022
We have the worst calibre of men in this generation!! Very primitive, myopic and delusional simps!! Nigerian men are cursed and weak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Of failed Abroad Marriages Perpetrated By Igbo Women? by Bluntguy: 1:46pm On Sep 17, 2022
This op must be an agbadorian urchin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Of failed Abroad Marriages Perpetrated By Igbo Women? by paramakina202: 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ebubu:
does anyone care to explain ? the gonorrhoea woman on front page’s name is chineye and i can hear her saying “i don’t need you”, next she’ll file for divorce.

on twitter yesterday i was reading of the igbo woman who sent her husband packing after she was trained in UK nursing school by her husband but she now earns more.

i feel igbo men and yoruba women make the best marriage partners because igbo women and yoruba men are demonic. there are surely some good ones but the bad ones are more in number especially when you take them abroad.

Late Princess Diana that divorced King Charles 111 was an Igbo woman.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Of failed Abroad Marriages Perpetrated By Igbo Women? by FakeIgboJew: 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ebubu:

I did a thread on this which has since been deleted titled : Igbo women are meant for recreational purposes only".

In that thread I exposed the cultural reasons why Igbo women are discouraged to marry outside the tribe over the informal culture of their husbands carrying the financial burden of caring for their in-laws.

In that thread , I also highlighted materialism as a bedrock of Igbo matrimony and how Igbo women are fair weather wives who only stick to a marriage as long as their material needs and that of their parents are meant which I said is one reason pushing Igbo men into crime to renew their rental marriage and also reasons for late marriages among their men folk who see marriage as a financial contract that can only be possible when they make as much money as possible .

I also linked this Igbo materialistic culture to their affinity to Marxism as we van see how all their women are now flaming feminists.

So when they go abroad where feminism thrives and owing to the fact that they see no reason to have a man around after using the poor sap to get into the west , they start their rubbish.

Note that even in Nigeria tonnes of Igbo men are in a hellish marriage .

Its not unique to those abroad but since divorce is seen as a taboo here, the man will swallow every rubbish from his OSU wife .

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Of failed Abroad Marriages Perpetrated By Igbo Women? by SirBlack999(m): 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2022
Imagine putting Igbo men and dirty Yoruba women in one sentence. God forbid.

Ever wonder why there men are scrambling for Igbo women? Lol

Yoruba women are just for fvcking. All you have to do is wear face mask to avoid the stench that oozes from there bushy pussy.

I mean think about it: Davido has Igbo blood, Mr Eazi's mum is Igbo, Ycee's mum is Igbo, Yemi Alade's mum is Igbo, Ondo state governor is married to an Igbo woman.

Everyone wants the superior Igbo blood; the ingenuity that comes with it
Re: Why Are Most Of failed Abroad Marriages Perpetrated By Igbo Women? by bigpicture001: 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
igbo ladies marry for a man resources and never about the maan..for them..marriage its about huzle...

marry igbo girl at ur own peril....

they killed love in naija

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Of failed Abroad Marriages Perpetrated By Igbo Women? by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
Hmmmn.

No wonder EzeNwaanyiMmili
bigpicture001:
igbo ladies marry for a man resources and never about the maan..for them..marriage its about huzle...

marry igbo girl at ur own peril....

they killed love in naija
Re: Why Are Most Of failed Abroad Marriages Perpetrated By Igbo Women? by Sergio103(m): 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
The op is igbo.

But definitely his family tree is too diversed.

It enters either Yolloba or not.

He may or may not know
Re: Why Are Most Of failed Abroad Marriages Perpetrated By Igbo Women? by Tochi3(m): 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
As the worthless bitch that you are, it is now women you want to blame for your miserable good for nothing life...

And as the tribalistic snitch you are you picked on your nigthmare... cheesy grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Of failed Abroad Marriages Perpetrated By Igbo Women? by dododawa1: 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2022
SirBlack999:
Imagine putting Igbo men and dirty Yoruba women in one sentence. God forbid.

Ever wonder why there men are scrambling for Igbo women? Lol

Yoruba women are just for fvcking. All you have to do is wear face mask to avoid the stench that oozes from there bushy pussy.

I mean think about it: Davido has Igbo blood, Mr Eazi's mum is Igbo, Ycee's mum is Igbo, Yemi Alade's mum is Igbo, Ondo state governor is married to an Igbo woman.

Everyone wants the superior Igbo blood; the ingenuity that comes with it
���, IGBO and PRIDE

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Of failed Abroad Marriages Perpetrated By Igbo Women? by Ebubu: 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

I did a thread on this which has since been deleted titled : Igbo women are meant for recreational purposes only".

In that thread I exposed the cultural reasons why Igbo women are discouraged to marry outside the tribe over the informal culture of their husbands carrying the financial burden of caring for their in-laws.

In that thread , I also highlighted materialism as a bedrock of Igbo matrimony and how Igbo women are fair weather wives who only stick to a marriage as long as their material needs and that of their parents are meant which I said is one reason pushing Igbo men into crime to renew their rental marriage and also reasons for late marriages among their men folk who see marriage as a financial contract that can only be possible when they make as much money as possible .

I also linked this Igbo materialistic culture to their affinity to Marxism as we van see how all their women are now flaming feminists.

So when they go abroad where feminism thrives and owing to the fact that they see no reason to have a man around after using the poor sap to get into the west , they start their rubbish.

Note that even in Nigeria tonnes of Igbo men are in a hellish marriage .

Its not unique to those abroad but since divorce is seen as a taboo here, the man will swallow every rubbish from his OSU wife .
fantastic submission
Re: Why Are Most Of failed Abroad Marriages Perpetrated By Igbo Women? by Realguyman1(m): 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
O
Re: Why Are Most Of failed Abroad Marriages Perpetrated By Igbo Women? by NigerianAngelo(m): 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
Three Hail Marys for all Igbos.
Re: Why Are Most Of failed Abroad Marriages Perpetrated By Igbo Women? by Ebubu: 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
paramakina202:

Late Princess Diana that divorced King Charles 111 was an Igbo woman.
i was never comparing igbo women versus britons
Re: Why Are Most Of failed Abroad Marriages Perpetrated By Igbo Women? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
Because they are Igbos grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Of failed Abroad Marriages Perpetrated By Igbo Women? by IDENNAA(m): 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
Alot of Igbo women are mgbekes with certificates abroad. When they arrive abroad they easily get carried away because they aren't exposed initially.

Dont marry Igbo woman and take her abroad , especially those from not so rich background. Not all are like that but good number of them are ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Of failed Abroad Marriages Perpetrated By Igbo Women? by paramakina202: 9:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
Ebubu:
i was never comparing igbo women versus britons

So who are you comparing them with that have no divorcees among them?
Re: Why Are Most Of failed Abroad Marriages Perpetrated By Igbo Women? by Drsmartphilips: 2:49am On Sep 20, 2022
any yoruba wey marry Igbo is really unfortunate, Igbo women have yam legs,hairy chests and stink so bad thet they try to mask it using perfume

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Of failed Abroad Marriages Perpetrated By Igbo Women? by ludd2018: 2:59am On Sep 20, 2022
Because Igbos are the majority in abroad simple

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari : This Regime Is Not Perfect, Apologizes To Nigerians / Cash-swap: The Supreme Court Cannot Instruct An Agency Of Law To Halt Operation / Mr Macaroni, Mr Jollof, Tolu Ogunlesi In A Heated Argument Over Their Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.