Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Queen Elizabeth II Death : Will You Rather Know How Or When You Will Die? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Queen Elizabeth II Death : Will You Rather Know How Or When You Will Die? (439 Views)

Outcome Of Investigation Into Itunu Babalola’s Death Will Shocking - Abike Dabir / Nnamdi Kanu: My Death Will Make Biafra Come Far More Quicker (Video) / Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Elizabeth II Death : Will You Rather Know How Or When You Will Die? by Treasure17(m): 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
I was listening to a radio programme this morning when the presenter asked a weird question vis-a-vis a tweet that predicted the queen's death. The question was, will you rather know how or when you will die?

For me I prefer when.

Re: Queen Elizabeth II Death : Will You Rather Know How Or When You Will Die? by fman(m): 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2022
I prefer how:
So that I can prevent it
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Death : Will You Rather Know How Or When You Will Die? by PoliteActivist: 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2022
Treasure17:
I was listening to a radio programme this morning when the presenter asked a weird question vis-a-vis a tweet that predicted the queen's death. The question was, will you rather know how or when you will die?

For me I prefer when.

Fake tweet.
OF COURSE!!!! Why wouldn't you wanna know. It is like asking if you want to know what will happen tomorrow.
DUMB QUESTION
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Death : Will You Rather Know How Or When You Will Die? by Totilopussylick(m): 12:48pm On Sep 17, 2022
fman:
I prefer how:
So that I can prevent it

Even as several persons predicted when and the hours before dying they couldn't prevent it tongue
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Death : Will You Rather Know How Or When You Will Die? by fman(m): 12:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Even as several persons predicted when and the hours before dying they couldn't prevent it tongue
Yes u can.
I have seen many scenarios
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Death : Will You Rather Know How Or When You Will Die? by Totilopussylick(m): 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
fman:

Yes u can.
I have seen many scenarios

TB Joshua saw his own

He told the congregations

And couldn't prevent it sad
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Death : Will You Rather Know How Or When You Will Die? by fman(m): 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:

TB Joshua saw his own

His was a karma..
A debt he urgently needed to pay..
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Death : Will You Rather Know How Or When You Will Die? by orisa37: 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
God is wonderful. Some of us know how and when die. Those who know, RESURRECT immediately they die.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Death : Will You Rather Know How Or When You Will Die? by Treasure17(m): 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
orisa37:
God is wonderful. Some of us know how and when die. Those who know, RESURRECT immediately they die.
How might be true to some extent but I doubt the when.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Death : Will You Rather Know How Or When You Will Die? by PoliteActivist: 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:

TB Joshua saw his own

This is not true. I saw that video. You people should stop adding salt and pepper
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Death : Will You Rather Know How Or When You Will Die? by orisa37: 7:45am On Sep 18, 2022
Treasure17:

How might be true to some extent but I doubt the when.

The Queen did not commit SUICIDE.
Euthanasia, God forgive The Surgeon.
When you know, you know and resurrect in The Knowledge.
God save The King.
Happy Sunday to you all.

(1) (Reply)

It’s The Electorates That Decides Who Wins And Not Wike And His Camp / Northern Women Compose "SAVE US" Song For Peter Obi (video) / Video: People In Government Are Those Stealing Oil. Peter Obi On Oil Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.