Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

See The 2 Revelations Given To A Nigerian By An Angel Last Night. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / See The 2 Revelations Given To A Nigerian By An Angel Last Night. (535 Views)

Live Chickens Given To Guests As Souvenir At An Event / Meet The 2 Other Stunning Dangotes Daughters Halima And Mariya Dangote Photos / Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The 2 Revelations Given To A Nigerian By An Angel Last Night. by Chike333(m): 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
Hello readers,
My name is Chike Orji.I'm from Nigeria. I have 2 different revelations given to me by an angel which came to me last night to share with the whole world.
Please read carefully till the end.
This is the 1st revelation.
The Revelation of the light of the world.
Last night, As I lay on my bed after the day's work. In a minute, I fell asleep and was quickly led by an angel clothed in white garment and having two wings on his back. And the Angel led me to the top of a mountain from where people can be seen moving around a king sitting on a throne, wearing a crown on his head and the "SUN", the 'MOON"and the "STARS" shining brightly to the direction of his throne and he was clothed in a "ROYAL MANTLE", with his eyes shining brightly like the "SUN" and his face could clearly be seen even as far from the top of the mountain.
And the Angel said to me"The king you see sitting on the throne is the" "LIGHT OF THE WORLD". And the Angel said to me"The crown you see on his head shows He is a "TRUE BORN KING"from birth.He is a very powerful king. And the Angel said to me" LIGHT OF THE WORLD Holds "THE KEY TO THE SCROLL"He holds the "POWERS OF LIFE AND DEATH". And the Angel said to me" He holds the "BOUNDRY OF HEAVEN AND EARTH". And the Angel said to me" LIGHT OF THE WORLD is the "EVERLASTING CONVENANT".He has the ,"POWERS TO COMMAND FIRE". And the Angel said to me in a loud voice" Light of the world has all the "POWERS OF LIFE" in his possession. And the Angel took me to a rock which has a gate on it and on the gate was written "ASIA" and he quickly said to me" Look there at your right hand side at the downside of the rock where you see "SHINY LIGHTS". And the Angel quickly said to me" The "SHINY LIGHTS" you see at the downside of the rock Are "POWERS" which belongs to the Light of the world. And the Angel also added" This means Light of the world lives in one of the countries in the "ASIAN"continent.

And the Angel said to me"The revelation that I'm to reveal is the revelation of the King of the world.
The 2nd revelation.
The revelation of the King of the world.
And the Angel took me to a hill from where people can be seen walking to and fro in a city and in the midst of the people stood a man wearing a black hat with the "USA FLAG" on it. And on the black hat was written" I LOVE USA" and on the black jacket which the man was wearing has a "USA FLAG" also and on the black jacket was written "I LOVE USA" and the face of the man could not be seen clearly as the face of the light of the world and on his body were "SHINY LIGHTS" which shineth like "DIAMOND". And the Angel said to me"Here is the "KING OF THE WORLD" He is the "CHOSEN ONE".He is very "POWERFUL". And the Angel said to me" The "USA FLAG" and the writting" I LOVE USA" and on the black hat and jacket shows he has "GREAT LOVE" for the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and always wishes to be an American citizen from childhood. And the Angel quickly said to me" It is believed that The KING OF THE WORLD is the "REAL SATAN". And the Angel Continued "The shiny lights you see on his body are the "POWERS OF LIGHT" similar to Lucifer's "ANGEL OF LIGHT". And the Angel said to me in a calm tone" Whoever is the "REAL SATAN" has the sign "999" similar to sign "666". And the Angel quickly added" "THE MARK OF THE BEAST". And the Angel continued" THE KING OF THE WORLD has other KINGSHIPS namely: "THE KING OF THE WORLD", "THE KING OF BIAFRA" and "THE WEALTH OF THE WORLD". And the Angel said to me" And All these KINGSHIPS were given to him by LUCIFER in a revelation. And the Angel said to me"A king of the world who has other kingships like "THE KING OF BOYS","THE KING OF BIAFRA" and "THE WEALTH OF THE WORLD" is been chosen by Revelation and not by "VOTE" or "ELECTION". And the Angel said to me"THE KING OF THE WORLD who is the "KING OF BOYS", "THE KING OF BIAFRA" and "THE WEALTH OF THE WORLD" is to rule the "SATANISTS" in the "CHURCH OF SATAN". And the Angel took me to a building with a beautiful gate and on the gate was written"NIGERIA". And the Angel also added"There you see many "RIVERS" which surrounds the "POWERS OF LIGHT" belonging to the king of the world is "RIVERS STATE" in the south south region of Nigeria. And the Angel also said to me"The City which has a" PORT" at the entrance of the city is the "PORT HARCOURT CITY". And the Angel quickly said to me"The king of the world is in a "SMALL TOWN" In the City of PORT HARCOURT
And the Angel said to me"It is now clear that the King of the world is into trouble in Nigeria. And the Angel also said to me" The "NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT" is "WICKED" and "CRUEL" and has intentions to kill the king of the world. And the Angel quickly added to it" The KING OF THE WORLD is being held hostage by the Nigerian Government. And the Angel said to me" Put this Revelation into writing for the whole world to see and know that the king of the world is Alive. And the Angel said to me"More revelations will come to you and no one else once the search for the king of the world begins.
And the Angel spoke to me in a calm and courageous tone"You will be protected from all evils. And he also added"The Nigerian Government might come to "ATTACK YOU", "JAIL" or even "KILL YOU". And The Angel was about to leave and said to me" You must be very fast to find the king of the world.. And the Angel spoke again in a loud tone" Something is about to happen to the world and the king of the world will be a saviour to the world when the time comes. and the Angel quickly turned and disappeared into thin air.

Thanks for Reading.
I hereby dedicate my time and energy to go in search and rescue of the king of the world.I'm currently living in Owerri, Imo state in the eastern region of Nigeria but I will move to Portharcourt City tomorrow morning in preparations of my search for the king of the world.
And
I hereby also call on the intervention of the UNITED NATIONS (U.N)NATO Peace Force, EUROPEAN UNION (E.U) ECOWAS And AFRICAN UNION (A.U) to join in the search and rescue of the king of the world who is revealed to be held hostage by the Nigerian Government.

If Anyone in Nigeria or any part of the world has QUESTIONS,SUGGESTIONS OR wants to join in the search for the King of the world. You can send an email to. Chike8723@gmail.com and you will get a reply from me.

Images of Light of the world and the King of the world will be shown on social media platforms as the revelation came last night.

Please share this Revelation to others all over the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The 2 Revelations Given To A Nigerian By An Angel Last Night. by orisa37: 2:24pm On Sep 17, 2022
MAY GOD MANIFEST YOUR DREAM AS A MIRACLE TO HEAL NIGERIA.
PYO
Re: See The 2 Revelations Given To A Nigerian By An Angel Last Night. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2022
have you taken your meds today?!?!?

(1) (Reply)

Wedding/ Marriages Are Getting Smaller And Smaller / Auditioning! Auditioning! Auditioning! / Marketing And Public Relations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.