Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

‘God Ordered Me To Donate Kidney To Ekweremadu’s Daughter’ -kaduna Journalist - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ‘God Ordered Me To Donate Kidney To Ekweremadu’s Daughter’ -kaduna Journalist (222 Views)

Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother / Jack Dorsey To Donate $1 Billion To Fund Global COVID-19 Relief / China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘God Ordered Me To Donate Kidney To Ekweremadu’s Daughter’ -kaduna Journalist by Capooh(m): 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2022
A Kaduna-based journalist, John Femi Adi, has offered to donate his kidney to Senator Ike Ekweremadu’s ailing daughter, Sonia.
Adi, a former Secretary of the Nigerian Union of Journalists (NUJ), in a Facebook post on Friday, September 16, expressed his intention to donate his kidney to Sonia.
He says he is obeying God’s instruction to love one’s neighbor by offering to give Sonia his kidney.
In his words,
“I, Comrade John Femi Adi, a Kaduna-based journalist and farmer hereby announce my ‘agape’ decision to donate one of my kidneys to Senator Ekweremadu’s beautiful daughter. I am doing this on God’s order in the Holy Bible to Love our neighbours as ourselves . For further communications , reach me.”
See his post below,

This comes after Sonia Chinonso Ekweremadu, one of the daughters of Senator Ike Ekweremadu, took to social media to publicly beg for a kidney donor.
The 25-year-old explained that she had to drop out of her postgraduate studies in 2019 because she was diagnosed with a rare kidney disease known as FSGS Nephrotic Syndrome.
According to Sonia, her family has battled to save her life and this led to her parents facing charges directly connected to her illness.
She then begged Nigerians to come to her aid.
“I, Sonia Ekweremadu, hereby appeal to the general public to come to my aid and save my life. I am appealing to anybody to whom it may please to assist me willingly with a kidney donation in the name of God.” She wrote in part.

Source : https://gistlover.com.ng/8106/gods-ordered-me-to-do-it-kaduna-journalist-offers-to-donate-kidney-to-ekweremadus-daughter/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun

Re: ‘God Ordered Me To Donate Kidney To Ekweremadu’s Daughter’ -kaduna Journalist by LoneWolf212: 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
God richly bless you, sir
Re: ‘God Ordered Me To Donate Kidney To Ekweremadu’s Daughter’ -kaduna Journalist by thesicilian: 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
Good for you
Re: ‘God Ordered Me To Donate Kidney To Ekweremadu’s Daughter’ -kaduna Journalist by aycapri(m): 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2022
God bless you
Re: ‘God Ordered Me To Donate Kidney To Ekweremadu’s Daughter’ -kaduna Journalist by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
SHATTAP THERE!!!!
tell us how much you got paid for this, yeah! there are many BROKE&POOR people in Nigeria who need kidneys and you didnt go to give yours to them, but now suddenly the daughter of a rich senator needs a kidney, and god tells you to give it to her?!

what type of BASTARD god is this that would disregard the 1000s in Nigeria who need transplant, but favors the polithieves of Nigeria and their bastard family. abeg be quiet with your yeye nonsense talk about god. it is well known that this man was willing to pay anyone for kidney thus why you are doing this.

(1) (Reply)

5 Benefits Of Brisk Walking / Food Poisoning Prevention. / How To Get A Long And Refreshing Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.