Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today (55303 Views)

Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Umuahia, Abia State On Saturday. / Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi / The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by lugiano1: 7:46am On Sep 18, 2022
michlins:
with your first class, do you have a business of your own and how many people do you employ
your candidate with first class can not present it till now...we still de wait
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by michlins(m): 7:49am On Sep 18, 2022
lugiano1:
your candidate with first class can not present it till now...we still de wait
not my candidate oh. Na him candidate
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by TonyBby: 9:31am On Sep 18, 2022
lhordspy:
80% of them without Pvc.

They think its by rallies

Person will just wake up, gather underage kids and street boys begin do rally for a man who does not know what green energy means.

No wonder he came out 3rd class and 46th throughout his primary and secondary school days.

On Election day, inshallahu. We shall know.

Shhh!! Cut that crap, you think this is jahiliyah period when the youths don't get their PVC??
In your wild dreams, check the percentage of youth's who got their PVC this year and be deluded, they have the higher percentage, I know you're just a pussy ass nigga who succumbs to the big drug Lord.
LSMH, we are fuckin happy and energetic to be obedient to our mindsets, 8years without any fuckin thing reasonable and you're thinking we should put you in Power again.
Inshallah right? We gonna see on election day.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by lhordspy: 9:50am On Sep 18, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

To rise and chairman banks, security companies, financial institutions, to build businesses, human capital, to become a governors, to further more and went for more schools.

What a 3rd and 46th, I go like that kind 3rd ooh,

This nairaland you are on was developed by a university dropout.

So you are not selling.

Which business are you talking about? The beer investment which he ran into loss?
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by Bontafa: 9:59am On Sep 18, 2022
lhordspy:

Which business are you talking about? The beer investment which he ran into loss?

Alpha beta is an investment?

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by lhordspy: 10:02am On Sep 18, 2022
Bontafa:

Alpha beta is an investment?

I asked you a question and you are replying me back with questions...

No wonder you want to be like your unintelligent boss, peter obi pandora.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by Bontafa: 10:04am On Sep 18, 2022
lhordspy:

I asked you a question and you are replying me back with questions...

No wonder you want to be like your unintelligent boss, peter obi pandora.

Na you didn't dumb boi I quoted you from someone else's

Phahahah

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by lhordspy: 10:06am On Sep 18, 2022
Bontafa:

Na you didn't dumb boi I quoted you from someone else's

Phahahah

Unuveristy of chicago disown him??

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by Bontafa: 10:10am On Sep 18, 2022
lhordspy:

Unuveristy of chicago disown him??

I can do this by jankande carpenter village

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:27am On Sep 18, 2022
lhordspy:

Google his businesses..
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by Owologbo(m): 10:55am On Sep 18, 2022
lhordspy:
80% of them without Pvc.

Person will just wake up, gather underage kids and street boys begin do rally for a man who does not know what green energy means.

No wonder he came out 3rd class and 46th throughout his primary and secondary school days.

So all the people that gather in your candidate rally have PVC?
Don't you think your assertion apply to all parties?
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by basybasy: 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
obiekunie01:

Ehyaa!

this must be really painful for you bro. . .

but you need to console yourself bro cause the main severe heartbreak for you is coming in February 2023.
Let's wait till 2023. It is you that will cry and have heart attack. I don't know the justificstion which igbos have by compelling us to vote them. Tribe with arrogance and sentiments. Who will give power to your people? Who trusts your people? Be deceiving yourself. For us to give power to Obi, we will rather give it to Atiku. Because igbos never like Yorubas and the North.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by clevybrown(m): 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
lhordspy:
80% of them without Pvc.

Even those kids are Nigerians, it's all for the love and pursuit for a better Nigeria smiley
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
lhordspy:

Read
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
lhordspy:

Read, he is not your regular politician

His daughter a teacher, son does his own thing, his daughter got married around June abi July and it was not too public, he is not your regular political leader who fix their kids and cronies everywhere, like them Tinubu and co, he is who he is, NO MAN IS A SAINT, no man is PERFECT, but when you see someone with a bit of track record of a bit honesty and prudence, accept and allow them.

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by Joker25: 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
lhordspy:
80% of them without Pvc.

This same underage kids u are talking are used to vote far north so stop saying rubbish biko
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by obiekunie01: 11:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
basybasy:

Let's wait till 2023. It is you that will cry and have heart attack. I don't know the justificstion which igbos have by compelling us to vote them. Tribe with arrogance and sentiments. Who will give power to your people? Who trusts your people? Be deceiving yourself. For us to give power to Obi, we will rather give it to Atiku. Because igbos never like Yorubas and the North.

still crying!

haba calm down bros.

obi will help your miserable life whn he becomes president of Nigeria come 2023.

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by basybasy: 11:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
obiekunie01:

still crying!

haba calm down bros.

obi will help your miserable life whn he becomes president of Nigeria come 2023.
It is your life that is miserable. I don't know what Obituaries movement is thinking. Who will vote Obi?
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by nighthawk1: 11:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
May 2023 provide the President that will restore dignity to labour. Create the needed stimulus for everyone to earn a living, earn descent wages and create businesses that cater for oneself and family.

They say the heart of man is filled with deceit. Nigerians have suffered enough. I pray 2023 will be our turnaround year to achieve more in our different fields of endeavor.

GET YOUR PVC and GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by Dragonsword: 3:58am On Sep 25, 2022
lhordspy:
80% of them without Pvc.

Kpelle bro!

This kind turn of event can be hurting sometimes

Your preferred candidate is just a victim of a new order....... Nobody will see Obidatti in a ballot and go for an ancestoral spirit like this man below

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by Abdu81: 5:25am On Sep 25, 2022
archangel1:

E pain you Wella!!! grin cheesy
PVC custodian

He never see pain yet.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by Abdu81: 5:25am On Sep 25, 2022
kay1one:

I can't imagine the pain you guys go through every weekend watching these stuff cheesy cheesy cheesy

They never see pain yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity / Senate Rejects Senator Abbo’s Apology, Reveals Next Move / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.