Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today (55308 Views)

Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Umuahia, Abia State On Saturday. / Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi / The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by ransomed: 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
basybasy:

With Suleja's population, see a few people that will deliver Suleja for Obi, yeye dream. Nigerians wake up, igbos have agenda to destroy Southwest and North. They will slaughter you all.

Your Boko Haram has been killing people , ISWAP has been maiming as well. Your Fulani Herdsmen have been destroying live and livelihood what have you done to stop it?
We love the Igbo agenda, infact, we want the Igbo hidden agenda as Hausafulani and Yoruba have been displaying their agenda from 1960, what have we gained?
We are OBIDIENTs.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by Teymanhenry(f): 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
lhordspy:
80% of them without Pvc.

They think its by rallies

Person will just wake up, gather underage kids and street boys begin do rally for a man who does not know what green energy means.

No wonder he came out 3rd class and 46th throughout his primary and secondary school days.

On Election day, inshallahu. We shall know.
You are clearly not a patriotic Nigerian. I'm Hausa but I'm tired of the Northern and APC leadership. What Nigeria needs is a change of government ideas, leadership and approach
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by Karemarealty288(m): 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Okay.

Help me add this to his crate of Tears grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by bhmw(m): 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
80 % of them don't have PVC, it will shock you. If it is not by rallies, then tell your candidate not to do any rally. Many of us voted for Buhari when we were tired of PDP...can't you see the hand writing that APC is killing the Nation.

I am a Yoruba man, I love Tinubu..I have defended him a lot of times in the past but presently, he is old (sentiments apart). I can't imagine giving another 8 years of my life and that of my kids to another old man. Never...I won't do that.

lhordspy:
80% of them without Pvc.

Person will just wake up, gather underage kids and street boys begin do rally for a man who does not know what green energy means.

No wonder he came out 3rd class and 46th throughout his primary and secondary school days.

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by Backpedal: 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
basybasy:

With Suleja's population, see a few people that will deliver Suleja for Obi, yeye dream. Nigerians wake up, igbos have agenda to destroy Southwest and North. They will slaughter you all.

E don reach to dey lie like this ?
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by LastProphet: 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
GuyWise101:

Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

This comment is

For what? Is it foor eeba? Is it foor garri? Is it foor beans adodo?, eba, garri beans it's growing here

Which one are you writing this comment for? Indicate so that thiefnibu will give you your own portion

I'm a supporter of Obi but he has said one thing: how many of them have pvc and will come out that day?
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by Fira09(m): 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
rusher14:

When APC runs its own campaign hope you won't change your melody.

You guys take everything for granted.

I promise you Obi/Atiku Will win in Niger State.......no two ways about it.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by DeOTR: 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
Fira09:

I reside in Suleja, chenchenia.

Any prob?
Where is Chenchenia in Suleja? Are you whining me?
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by Emmyviva: 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
lhordspy:
80% of them without Pvc.

and the current presido came out with 1st class and he 1st throughout his non primary and non secondary sch days
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by Fira09(m): 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
DeOTR:

Where is Chenchenia in Suleja? Are you whining me?

Do you know Suleja club; Suzan Hospital

If you know Ahmis/Global filling station, that's chenchenia.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by DeOTR: 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
Fira09:

I reside in Suleja, chenchenia.

Any prob?
And if you claim to live in Suleja, where exactly is this place in the attached image?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by Str8talk21: 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
lhordspy:
80% of them without Pvc.

Cry more , I can understand u are in severe pain.
Don't forget to control ur blood pressure...so that u don't have heart attack. angry
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by bhmw(m): 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2022
This was exactly how PDP lost to APC during Jonathan's era...it all began from the social media. Watch out.
Those who are tired of the status quo are behind Obi. Are you not tired of the current situation of the country? We are not suppose to be suffering with all the natural resources we have.

Confirmedzombie:
Guy men are just Peter obi to cashout. Every good political analyst knows obi cannot won in 2023.

I can never fall for all this rallies
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by DeOTR: 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2022
Fira09:

Obi will not come fourth in Niger State.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by prophetfire: 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2022
lhordspy:
80% of them without Pvc.

E go pain you die. Ntoooorrr!!!!
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by JOemmy(m): 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
Since I was born I have not seen this kind of love been shown to any nigerian politician all over nigeria before this is unprecedented hope the powers that be won't kill their efforts by rigging this election?
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by Benbellamor: 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
lhordspy:
80% of them without Pvc.

you're a loser
The they pain you
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by DeOTR: 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
Fira09:

Do you know Suleja club; Suzan Hospital

If you know Ahmis/Global filling station, that's chenchenia.
I know all those places. Never heard Chenchenia anyways.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by Fira09(m): 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
DeOTR:

And if you claim to live in Suleja, where's exactly is this place in the attached image?

Bro, Here is Suleja club/kwamba.

Be deceiving yourself, I have give you every proof.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by Obagofixxy: 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2022
I Don miss suleja sha
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by rusher14: 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2022
Fira09:

grin

This guy should be in comedy.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by Fira09(m): 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2022
DeOTR:

I know all those places. Never heard Chenchenia anyways.

Hmmmm....... Where do you even reside in Suleja?
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by Muyoatlanta(m): 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
And those that know what green energy is how have they helped us or improved Nigeria situation.

lhordspy:
80% of them without Pvc.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by Bomboiy: 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
Illegal1:

no be who get pvc dey vote?
So na only Atiku and Tinubu supporters get PVC?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by jamace(m): 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
lhordspy:
80% of them without Pvc.

Abeg, what are the names of Tinubu Primary and Secondary schools attended? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by HIPROFILE(m): 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2022
lhordspy:
80% of them without Pvc.

I thought you said it was not by online supporters.
Now you deh see offline then suddenly you realized they dont have pvc… just too hard to tell yourself the truth and be at peace.

Soon it will be its not by coming out to vote Peter Obi on the election day.

Then las las you will say its not be pronouncing Peter Obi the winner…wink wink wink

I laugh you!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by Starz825(m): 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2022
basybasy:

I doubt if That's true Sha..
Sure they Dem go show pride ooo...
But destroying SW....that's not true cos it's not even possible...they will go back to their state and destroy it...
Peter obi is just gonna be there for 4 or 8 years .....he is not gonna be a life time president...they try shit cos they got an Igbo president... So then they will only live to regret the rest of their political life....

Only if they are secretly planning to divide the country...which is also a welcome idea down here too....
We will watch and see..it's a win win situation for the Yorubas
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by DeOTR: 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
Fira09:

Bro, Here is Suleja club/kwamba.

Be deceiving yourself, I have give you every proof.
Suleja Club is not in Kwamba. That's the Secretariat fence in the picture.
I'm not living in Suleja, but I know the place as much as I know myself.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
Konjiboii:
There's a clear contrast in this rallies, you can tell the type of people supporting them, I have notice LP rallies are practically young and somewhat well to do people, while PDP and APC supporters look like shoemakers and cart pushers with catarrh running out their nose posing for the camera for sharp sharp N200 to buy igbo and groundnut.
grin grin
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by AliyuMahdi9: 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2022
"Peter Obi has no Structure"

Why are you disturbed about thier Rally

lhordspy:
80% of them without Pvc.

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today by Fira09(m): 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
DeOTR:

Suleja Club is not in Kwamba. That's the Secretariat fence in the picture.
I'm not living in Suleja, but I know the place as much as I know myself.

The rally started from suleja club to kwamba... that's what I mean!!!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads / 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father / Kiki Osinbajo Shares Lovely New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.