Stats: 3,162,124 members, 7,849,499 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) (41603 Views)

‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March / One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join / Speaker Slot: Gbajabiamila Led 500 Man March To Awka To See Obiano- Pics (2) (3) (4)

Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by drlateef: 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
One million or one minion man match? They can continue to deceive themselves.

Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2022
Emilokan1:
Peter obi is a movement
A religion
A belief system
A patriarch
A poem
A folklore
A song
A parable
A riddle
A proverb
A solution
An aid
A relief
Tell me what obi is not ,and I'll tell you what he is.
Let's not let this golden opportunity pass us by. It's our time to succeed and be prosperous.
Vote Peter obi. Vote in a new Nigeria

I don't care for the truthfulness of this post or how sugary it comes across; you're right. grin grin

Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by EvangDrGeo: 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2022
LiveWithIt:
grin the one held in bayelsa, my friend said they were paid cheesy cheesy kikikiki
We no dey give shishi my foot

You and your friend must be silly. I am in Bayelsa and no one gave me shi shi for the rally. Bye

Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by chypotenti(m): 9:17pm On Sep 17, 2022
But on a serious note, OBI go really pull weight for this upcoming election grin
Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by Unrated900(m): 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2022
Obituary
It’s painful una forget the only man fighting for the freedom of una biafla.
And choose obituary for una self
Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:24pm On Sep 17, 2022
BOOOMNAIJA:
Is it not funny?

A single man without structure suddenly turns d ruling party to the opposition party overnight.

OBI 2023

Main opposition to ruling party for social media na....

What were his party's records of performance in the Ekiti and Osun elections?

Don't forget the rally held in his home state....any of the candidates would pull huge crowd in their home states. Kwankwaso would shutdown Kano completely.

Tinubu and Atiku would pull thrice or more of this crowd in their home states.

Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
tuoyoojo:
I dare any other party to mobilize people without giving them anything

In the history of politics, this has never happened

But the nay sayers keep saying its not possible for LP to wait

Let's test our popularity come Feb

I can't wait

NB.
For those spreading lies that obi was sharing money

Na sticker him dey share

Politicians spend money to mobilize people.... including Obi, so forget the talk that he doesn't spend money.

Where is that picture of Obi sharing money again sef?

I guess you just started following Nigeria's politics. What has never happened? The presidential election that brought Jonathan in 2011 portrayed a much more unconditional following of a politician than this one, especially when you consider spread.

Jonathan won several states in the North, including Adamawa and Taraba. I doubt that Obi can win any state in the North.

If we are to talk about real 'magical' following of a candidate in a presidential election...we should be talking about the Abiola's and Buhari's of this world.
Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by leye4u: 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2022
Illegal1:

they were paid here in yenagoa,i've heard it frm several guys...3k each

Okay
Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:

No.

We will call it whatever we wish to. Even 10-Million-Man march, so long as we deem it fit. grin

Anybody wey e dey pain should goan hold theirs and dub it whatever they like.

And, besides, it is an exaggeration, specifically intended to toot horn and evoke strong feelings. You can see the dashes joining it and normally in English, it should correctly have read a million men or 3 million men marching, but that's not the point.

It is not a literal expression.

Okay... Point taken!
Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by Joevics(m): 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2022
Sholaco:
why do u derived pleasure in hurling insults at people? You are a very weak man, you can not even stand a constructive criticism. Shm
Says the idiot that calls everyone IPob.
Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by ThothHermes: 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
LiveWithIt:
grin the one held in bayelsa, my friend said they were paid cheesy cheesy kikikiki
Cry more.
Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by akoko11: 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2022

Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by olumide4christ: 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ijaya123:
Rallies do not win elections but PVC. We saw it with APC in Osun but what is the end result?

Do 1 billions man march, if you don’t have eligible voters, your rallies are mere exercises in futility.

Please tell them ooo... LOUD IT FOR THEM!
Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by Bayyajidda(m): 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Says a pained urchin.
Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by Mitsurugi(m): 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Your friend SAID. Have you heard of Hear Say in the Law of Evidence before? Please shift with your painful laughter undecided

Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Show us proof.

Labour Party doesn't give shishi.

You know it.

We are not Tinubu and Atiku
Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
olumide4christ:

Please tell them ooo... LOUD IT FOR THEM!

They played Tinubu in Osun state and will play him again come February 2023.

Tinubu is a sore loser.
Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2022
FuckSilly:
No be only one million,
Na one billion grin grin grin

Mumu mugus grin

Time wasters grin

Irresponsible FUCKATIVE.

You looter, anyone planning to rig 2023 presidential election won't live to see that day.
Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by Nairanation2: 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
Nairaland has been posting Obi's rallies, updates about d so called Obidients all day. We've heard no noise from any quarters about discrimination & favouritism o. D moment another candidate's political activities & rallies are posted, Obidients shouldn't cry foul & be tagging Seun as a bigot. Politics without hate & bitterness should be d way. Don't hate & fight cuz of all these politicians who are very corrupt.
Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by bhmw(m): 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2022
Krismas:
grin Be consoling urself grin
APC use social media to enter 2015! All OBIdients are LIARS grin
Do u know the massive defection that hit PDP in 2015? Can u count how many governors, senators, Reps both national and state, LGA chairs and councilors APC had going into 2015 elections? How is dat social media? OBIdients have NOTHING except noise on Nairaland grin
U will be schooled in politics 101 very shortly. Maybe u think politics is MMM or 9ja bet?
As for OBId1ot the Pandora, who told u he is the long expected messiah?
U are talking about diesel being N800 Obi is saying he want to scrap subsidy. Meaning he will make PMS also N800 grin
OBI that has never been able to proffer one single intelligent solution to the problems he himself keeps spotting out about the nation!
How does Obi intend to fight corruption wen he said he wud not prosecute past politicians? How does he intend to give electricity wen he doesn’t know wot green energy is? Wot does Obi know really?
Why are u people getting carried away? Don’t u have common sense?

Is it only politicians that votes? Many of us don't belong to political parties...we are Nigerians who want something different from the status quo.
Either you believe it or not, the social was instrumental to the support that APC had in 2015(coupled with the fact that people are tired of the 16 years reign of PDP)...

Oga that has sense...how many corrupt politicians has APC prosecuted? Corruption in Goodlucks Era is child's play to what we have now.
Snake is busy swallowing money and Monkey has turned documents to banana.

Let me school you, subsidy is an avenue for those in charge to steal money. Getting paid for products not delivered. We have no business with subsidy if our refineries are functioning.

For 16 years PDP failed to make even the old refineries to work to optimum capacity and cannot build new ones. The same with APC. It is not rocket science...remove subsidy and do something tangible with the money instead of making it go into the pockets of few ones.

It takes withing 3 years to build a refinery. APC promised to build new ones ...and it's almost 8 years. All I need is a government that will some this major problem.
Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by Billygee2u: 10:47pm On Sep 17, 2022
cmikel:

OBI SEEMS LIKE A SYMBOL OF THE NEW NIGERIAN WE HAVE BEEN CRAVING FOR SINCE WE WERE BORN

Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by FuckSilly: 10:48pm On Sep 17, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Irresponsible FUCKATIVE.

You looter, anyone planning to rig 2023 presidential election won't live to see that day.
Frustration kee you der

Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by tafat: 10:48pm On Sep 17, 2022
Nice, the ministry has spread everywhere.
Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by ObamaMessi: 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
Princessogaraya:
Obi obi obi
Better focus on whoring job and stay outta politics. what do you know about politics you clown?
Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by tafat: 10:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
Angelfrost:
Why do y'all keep calling these rallies "One Million Man" March?!!

Just call it March or Rally, and leave it there!

We all know they rarely exceed 5000!
"we all know they rarely exceed 5000!" Apparently you know nothing lipsrsealed.
Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by chxe: 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
LiveWithIt:

No go kee yasef oh
Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by tiger28: 11:26pm On Sep 17, 2022
AND this is AWKA?

His HOME-STATE?

NO Shut-down?

Crowd here is less than 5000!

Ibos are on a very LONG thing!!!
Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by toprealman: 12:04am On Sep 18, 2022
cmikel:

OBI SEEMS LIKE A SYMBOL OF THE NEW NIGERIAN WE HAVE BEEN CRAVING FOR SINCE WE WERE BORN

Sadly that's not the case. You need to go to LinkedIn and see educated professionals mortgaging their future because of silly ethnic crap.
I wish Nigeria the best come 2023.
Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by bagad: 12:20am On Sep 18, 2022
Na 1 billion march.

Una just dey call 1 million like say e easy for una to even share 100 each for Dem.

Abeg una 1 million scam don turn old scam scope.
Reasonable civilized people no fall for una election money making scam business anymore.
Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by KingTeco(m): 1:16am On Sep 18, 2022
Create this in cartoon. Good one
Emilokan1:
Peter obi is a movement
A religion
A belief system
A patriarch
A poem
A folklore
A song
A parable
A riddle
A proverb
A solution
An aid
A relief
Tell me what obi is not ,and I'll tell you what he is.
Let's not let this golden opportunity pass us by. It's our time to succeed and be prosperous.
Vote Peter obi. Vote in a new Nigeria

Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by Karlosorji(m): 4:18am On Sep 18, 2022
ohigus:
Is only God that will give Nigeria d best president because by d look of the way all d presidential candidates are doing now ehn they all want to become the president of this country by all means.
foolish talk. Keep waiting for God. He will come down and select a leader for you. Among the contestants, you don't know the one to select that can move Nigeria foward? Abi you want to still recycle the old people? Try it and God won't forgive you.

MURIC On Fulani Herdsmen: We Have Frightening Evidence Of Heinous Activities / Senate: New Twists Place PDP In Driving Seat / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo)