Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin (68814 Views)

Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015 Seeks Assistance For Limb Pains / Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin / Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by etrouble: 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
God1000:
Wow, his life has become more miserable under buhari

Please God forgive me for voting buhari in 2015, it was a gigantic mistake

I was hoodwinked, but no one can pull a wool over my eyes again.

This is why I will never vote for APC and Tinubu

Peter Obi is our only hope

For those who have erroneously called me a tribal bigot, you really don't know me and how patriotic I am, just ignore some of my sarcastic comments, its all for fun
.same Peter Obituary that has been jumping from one party to another? That's what we call political prostitution.

Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by Trueprophet91: 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
Joevics:
Man who trekked for buhari in 2015, now trekking
to Abuja with APC Coffin.
Says he's disappointed with the Buhari administration and the APC.

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxDIHWeYFp8

He should die trekking, he's an ideot.
I have nothing else to tell him
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
May that coffin carry the corpse of all the people planning to rig the 2023 election.
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by sameks08(m): 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
wake up time better late than never. collect your money and wake up
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by oneMalik: 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
you are a MUMU man !

You trek for BUHARI and you regret it . shame on you dude !

So you never had any believe in what you supported..... wow ! what a shameful thing .

I had a clear reason for supporting BUHARI and will forever remain grateful to Almighty God for choosing him among others.... I supported BUHARI cos I knew hes gonna turn back the hands of time and he did. he did indeed and put Nigeria back on track cos we were already derailing as a nation.

Now the fools and lazy ones are complaining while the wise seized the opportunity to cheat and make more money to your detriment and the moment you complain about the price of whatever they are selling for you the next thing you hear is " na the change o , no be you vote BUhari "
and you as a mumu man will say thunder fire yourself thinking you are coursing BUHARI .

If you're not a lazy thinker you'll understand that a lot of opportunities are here in Nigeria today . just think and see where you'll come in and play your role thereby making good and legit money for your family.abi you think people are not making money while you're complaining ? go out and see what your mates are doing with legit money you will think and the funny thing is that no one will help you if you keep complaining cos they will never want to risk doing anything with a fellow who is not productive but only good in condemning the govt. the rich will equally complain like you cos they know you are a fool but they keep making more money. or you think they all steal for living fine ?

After 7 yrs a MUMU man just remember he need to carry coffin of the same game he once played when election is around the corner . how much dem give you self to fool yourself like this ? abi no one is even looking onto you self cos you can never be a responsible man and do this nonsense . go and pray to God make he no come be say na you coffin you carry so o !diot !
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2022
Trueprophet91:

He should die trekking, he's an ideot.
I have nothing else to tell him

Your likes are bereft of common sense.

This election is not for senseless people like you. Edon pass your level.

Surrender now when there is still time for you
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by diggindeep: 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
Him never start.
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by John4B: 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2022
I feel that man's pain oh. Buhari indeed is a big disappointment.
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2022
oneMalik:
you are a MUMU man !

You trek for BUHARI and you regret it . shame on you dude !

So you never had any believe in what you supported..... wow ! what a shameful thing .

I had a clear reason for supporting BUHARI and will forever remain grateful to Almighty God for choosing him among others.... I supported BUHARI cos I knew hes gonna turn back the hands of time and he did. he did indeed and put Nigeria back on track cos we were already derailing as a nation.

Now the fools and lazy ones are complaining while the wise seized the opportunity to cheat and make more money to your detriment and the moment you complain about the price of whatever they are selling for you the next thing you hear is " na the change o , no be you vote BUhari "
and you as a mumu man will say thunder fire yourself thinking you are coursing BUHARI .

If you're not a lazy thinker you'll understand that a lot of opportunities are here in Nigeria today . just think and see where you'll come in and play your role thereby making good and legit money for your family.abi you think people are not making money while you're complaining ? go out and see what your mates are doing with legit money you will think and the funny thing is that no one will help you if you keep complaining cos they will never want to risk doing anything with a fellow who is not productive but only good in condemning the govt. the rich will equally complain like you cos they know you are a fool but they keep making more money. or you think they all steal for living fine ?

After 7 yrs a MUMU man just remember he need to carry coffin of the same game he once played when election is around the corner . how much dem give you self to fool yourself like this ? abi no one is even looking onto you self cos you can never be a responsible man and do this nonsense . go and pray to God make he no come be say na you coffin you carry so o !diot !

You supported Buhari for what exactly and what did he achieve after 7 years?

Tell us, we want to hear maybe you can convince us too.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by Elidrisy20: 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
Enemy of the state & no:1 citizen
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by almarthins(m): 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
Joevics:
Man who trekked for buhari in 2015, now trekking
to Abuja with APC Coffin.
Says he's disappointed with the Buhari administration and the APC.

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxDIHWeYFp8

The end of APC don dey near be that.
APC might be renamed or e go die patapata
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by JimohMomoh: 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
Your brain has reformat back to normal

I am still waiting for the day brain will format to normal.
N30k monthly stipend is now valueless
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by Eleponblue(m): 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
Thinkam:

He is an IPOB member, he just found out his elder brother is Nnamdi Kanu, that's why he no longer supports APC grin

Atiku is coming

Cumming from where?!
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by nedekid: 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
We warn them then, we are warning them again.
Let's try something different.
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by gimakon2(m): 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2022
fman:
That dude is jobless and crazy!!

Jobless and Crazy for being Repentant of the one party that brought Nigeria to its knees? From a one time Giant of Africa, to a total laughing stock? I need to ask how you got your certificate from the University. You are this close to be called a mad person, na just stupidity you day battle with now.
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by fman(m): 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

So you follow for people wey get that coffin?

Congrats in advance.
I no follow abeg!!
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by mipeesoft(m): 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2022
Apc urchins abeg come and wake your grandpa up, is not yet bed time....laaaaaaffffffffiiiiiiiinnnnnnggggg

Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by okechuks22: 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2022
fman:
how
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by fman(m): 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
gimakon2:

Jobless and Crazy for being Repentant of the one party that brought Nigeria to its knees? I need to ask how you got your certificate from the University. You are this close to be called a mad person, na just stupidity you day battle with now.
Seems you are mentally imbalanced?
Cos ya mentioning me indicates that!!
Yabaleft® no too far!!
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by Taeewo(m): 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2022
My own trekking or travelling with bike no go be for politicians..
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by fman(m): 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2022
mipeesoft:
Apc urchins abeg come and wake your grandpa up, is not yet bed time....laaaaaaffffffffiiiiiiiinnnnnnggggg
Abeg allow the old man to enjoy his sleep

1 Like

Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
ObituaryYebo:
A jobless man hav been sponsored by opposition party

How would his children and family relate with such a pathetic and dumbfounded man grin

His wife would need serious patient to stay with a national disgrace man like him

SHUT UP!!! YOU CHRONIC IGNORAMUS!!!
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by fman(m): 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
etrouble:

.same Peter Obituary that has been jumping from one party to another? That's what we call political prostitution.
U surprise me at time with your reasoning!!
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by kkonyeji(m): 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2022
Satguru:
From the attitude Nigerians have displayed both online and offline, it has become obvious to everybody that Nigerians have now known their OPPRESORS.
U CAN'T STEAL SOMEONE'S FUTURE AND STILL EXPECT HIM TO BE LOYAL TO U EXCEPT HE IS A ZOMBIE.

Like Tinubu & APC supporters
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by OriOko88(m): 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2022
Tinubu might still win. We have many zombies in this country,couple with d fact that,apc is d rulling party and dem sabi perfect their rigging. Tinubu fit win this election embarassed
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by OmoOshodi(m): 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2022
Where e dey trek pass wet bandits never kidnap am?

Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by Skty: 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2022
Life! Life happens
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by Belleful: 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2022
Suffer continue
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by Skty: 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
fman:

No he's not..u are
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by Toluwanise247(m): 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

The difference now is that Obi is not contesting, we the masses are contesting through Peter Obi.
What does that mean…. Masses will rule Nigerians or obi will rule Nigerians. Bro stop finding excuse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Reportedly Arrested By Finnish Authorities (Picture) / Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) / Dahiru Saleh Is Dead! Judge Who Annulled June 12 Election Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.