Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin (68818 Views)

Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015 Seeks Assistance For Limb Pains / Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin / Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by Mrfixitt(m): 9:56am On Sep 18, 2022
fman:
That dude is jobless and crazy!!
Festac man the dude is doing what many sane Nigerians ought to do. Apc will be nailed come next February
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by gimakon2(m): 10:49am On Sep 18, 2022
fman:
your punctuations and paragraph are incoherent! Take your time and rephrase your mediocre write-up, you will realise that i was right about the level of your mentality..
Check the bolded and correct yourself!!

Lol grin
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by fman(m): 10:57am On Sep 18, 2022
gimakon2:

Lol grin
Seems u r short of words?
Remain silenced for ever!!
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by Ade3131: 11:06am On Sep 18, 2022
gimakon2:

If you know what Obi did for anambara state, you'd know your statement are mere fables than your tinubu you plan on making deity.
Dude did nothing for Lagos as far as I'm concerned. All policies he brought are for Alpha Beta, then ask who collects allocation and stuff from Alpha Beta, do the maths.

Bye bye.

See how quickly you wrongly assume I'm a Tinubu or APC supporter. One of the fundamental issues I have with people who're party affiliated or worship political candidates.

To start with, I don't even have a voters card...my reason? There's no politician in Nigeria at the moment who's credible enough to get my vote. On election day, I enjoy my holiday and indoor life by planning and strategizing how to survive another calamitous 4 years that people like you are queuing up to vote into power (which in essence should be voted into office but you folks vote them into power).

Having cleared your doubts that I'm for any candidate, I'll like to revisit the claim that you made about Peter Obi's achievement while in office as Anambra State governor. Like seriously you mean he achieved anything?

That goes to show how lowered the standard of qualitative governance is in our present day society. How many foreign investments did he brought to his state that year that's still functional today? How many modern real estates did he built to solve the high cost of housing issues in his state? How many world class entrepreneurs (not importers) did grow from his business-friendly policies he made while in office? If he's truly great as you guys have painted, how come his tribesmen haven't relocated their businesses to Anambra state? I mean, the state ought to have been an investment heaven for businesses to thrive in but hell no, his people kept moving into other regions (not just Lagos) in droves, yet you come online and see them calling their region a paradise.

I know for a fact that Nigeria is the easiest people to govern. We don't ask for too much and that's why it's easy for people like you to mix it up and say he achieved a lot as a governor bcuz he constructed 2 asphalt driveways in rural communities and built schools and see to those school being efficiently run - credits to him for those. Aregbesola of Osun state did just that but we still score him extremely low bcuz we know down west that good governance stretches beyond just that.

To remind you again, I'm totally apolitical. I don't support any party, I don't have a voters card and will not have for the foreseeable future until things change in the right direction.
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by gimakon2(m): 11:43am On Sep 18, 2022
fman:

Seems u r short of words?
Remain silenced for ever!!

No i am not. I would not follow you to be a stupid person on a sunday that i am supposed to worship my God.
Secondly, i believe i have better things to do and run with my time.

Stupid Animal.
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by 3plecharles(m): 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
grin this assh@le with attention
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by Trueprophet91: 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Your likes are bereft of common sense.

This election is not for senseless people like you. Edon pass your level.

Surrender now when there is still time for you

Vanish
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by Reyhzor(m): 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
OPICANTO2223:
The truth is that APC made a wrong choice. It would have been a bang if Osinbajo was selected

I don't know what they were thinking.
Same package with Buhari
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by Mandesz(m): 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
Haba, I hate to hear this. Buhari won because of Nigerians short memory, recalcitrant to know more about history, and lack of focus to goals. I was less than a year old when buhari regime was overthrowned in 1985 but history is important in predicting the future. All I read about buhari when I was in secondary school made me voted against him but he wasn't different from what he was.
God1000:
Wow, his life has become more miserable under buhari

Please God forgive me for voting buhari in 2015, it was a gigantic mistake

I was hoodwinked, but no one can pull a wool over my eyes again.

This is why I will never vote for APC and Tinubu

Peter Obi is our only hope

For those who have erroneously called me a tribal bigot, you really don't know me and how patriotic I am, just ignore some of my sarcastic comments, its all for fun
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by Mrtruetalk027: 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
Fela said it in onr of his song, zombie oh zombie
Satguru:
From the attitude Nigerians have displayed both online and offline, it has become obvious to everybody that Nigerians have now known their OPPRESORS.
U CAN'T STEAL SOMEONE'S FUTURE AND STILL EXPECT HIM TO BE LOYAL TO U EXCEPT HE IS A ZOMBIE.
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by Wwwq: 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
grin
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by energised2022: 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
God1000:

For those who have erroneously called me a tribal bigot, you really don't know me and how patriotic I am, just ignore some of my sarcastic comments, its all for fun

Welcome to the OBIdient movement.
Ur sins r forgiven.
We r the nightmare of the Agbadorians, urchins & other enemies of this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by frankleen6(m): 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
I pray his not k!lled before he gets to Abuja
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by Solsix(m): 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
God1000:

You are forgiven if only u voted for him in 2015, if you voted for him in 2019, am sorry that one don pass us to forgive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by Fantazy(m): 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
Village people don finally hold this one for tight for blogos
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by fman(m): 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
gimakon2:

No i am not. I would not follow you to be a stupid person on a sunday that i am supposed to worship my God.
Secondly, i believe i have better things to do and run with my time.

Stupid Animal.
Talo mo iyalaya e!!
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by pepericozi: 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:
This is what to befall all of agbadorians if they don't repent tongue

It's too late for them to repent. It's dead on arrival.

Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by Uchedizzy(f): 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
Funny
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by Ezigbobest: 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
Thinkam:

He is an IPOB member, he just found out his elder brother is Nnamdi Kanu, that's why he no longer supports APC grin

Atiku is coming

It's like you like IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu. Just admit it.
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by Ezigbobest: 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
Ade3131:

See how quickly you wrongly assume I'm a Tinubu or APC supporter. One of the fundamental issues I have with people who're party affiliated or worship political candidates.

To start with, I don't even have a voters card...my reason? There's no politician in Nigeria at the moment who's credible enough to get my vote. On election day, I enjoy my holiday and indoor life by planning and strategizing how to survive another calamitous 4 years that people like you are queuing up to vote into power (which in essence should be voted into office but you folks vote them into power).

Having cleared your doubts that I'm for any candidate, I'll like to revisit the claim that you made about Peter Obi's achievement while in office as Anambra State governor. Like seriously you mean he achieved anything?

That goes to show how lowered the standard of qualitative governance is in our present day society. How many foreign investments did he brought to his state that year that's still functional today? How many modern real estates did he built to solve the high cost of housing issues in his state? How many world class entrepreneurs (not importers) did grow from his business-friendly policies he made while in office? If he's truly great as you guys have painted, how come his tribesmen haven't relocated their businesses to Anambra state? I mean, the state ought to have been an investment heaven for businesses to thrive in but hell no, his people kept moving into other regions (not just Lagos) in droves, yet you come online and see them calling their region a paradise.

I know for a fact that Nigeria is the easiest people to govern. We don't ask for too much and that's why it's easy for people like you to mix it up and say he achieved a lot as a governor bcuz he constructed 2 asphalt driveways in rural communities and built schools and see to those school being efficiently run - credits to him for those. Aregbesola of Osun state did just that but we still score him extremely low bcuz we know down west that good governance stretches beyond just that.

To remind you again, I'm totally apolitical. I don't support any party, I don't have a voters card and will not have for the foreseeable future until things change in the right direction.

If truly, you objectively considered Peter Obi's achievements and see nothing worthy or commendation, and see him same as others, surely, your sense of judgement shouldn't be trusted. You might as well wake up one day and say the the car is an aeroplane, or call garri, rice - in sincerity.
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by trutht828: 11:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
Satguru:
From the attitude Nigerians have displayed both online and offline, it has become obvious to everybody that Nigerians have now known their OPPRESORS.
U CAN'T STEAL SOMEONE'S FUTURE AND STILL EXPECT HIM TO BE LOYAL TO U EXCEPT HE IS A ZOMBIE.

Lie. Most are uninformed illiterates and they will vote for APC again.
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by trutht828: 11:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
ObituaryYebo:
A jobless man hav been sponsored by opposition party

How would his children and family relate with such a pathetic and dumbfounded man grin

His wife would need serious patient to stay with a national disgrace man like him

If he was sponsored by opposition party, may you be blessed.

But if he did it because the APC has failed, may everlasting curse reside in your home
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by Ade3131: 6:05am On Sep 19, 2022
Ezigbobest:

If truly, you objectively considered Peter Obi's achievements and see nothing worthy or commendation, and see him same as others, surely, your sense of judgement shouldn't be trusted. You might as well wake up one day and say the the car is an aeroplane, or call garri, rice - in sincerity.

Calling a car an aeroplane or over hyping something is not in my DNA. You should infact be checking yourself for that bcuz that's what you lots do online about Peter Obi's achievements. The man has done well for himself and his family - there's no questioning that, but to grade his political achievements as 'first-in-class A' like his supporters do is an insult to people's intelligence and our collective good as a society.

To those of us who still have our objective thinking hats on, he achieved a transparently-run government while in office, Yes. Kudos to him on that. He also improved on education. Absolutely true. Aside that the other things he bragged about his achievements in office is prudency. But qualitative governance is far beyond those. Even Peter Obi himself knows this and that's why he doesn't have a formidable achievement to point to in Anambra other than happenings in Singapore, Malaysia or China. Quality governance is about effective people-driven policies. Policies that works for the common good of the people irrespective of status or tribe. That's what you see manifesting in those countries he often sight as examples.

This will be my last response to you anyway. Good luck to you and your candidate.
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by Ezigbobest: 2:07am On Nov 01, 2022
Ade3131:

Calling a car an aeroplane or over hyping something is not in my DNA. You should infact be checking yourself for that bcuz that's what you lots do online about Peter Obi's achievements. The man has done well for himself and his family - there's no questioning that, but to grade his political achievements as 'first-in-class A' like his supporters do is an insult to people's intelligence and our collective good as a society.

To those of us who still have our objective thinking hats on, he achieved a transparently-run government while in office, Yes. Kudos to him on that. He also improved on education. Absolutely true. Aside that the other things he bragged about his achievements in office is prudency. But qualitative governance is far beyond those. Even Peter Obi himself knows this and that's why he doesn't have a formidable achievement to point to in Anambra other than happenings in Singapore, Malaysia or China. Quality governance is about effective people-driven policies. Policies that works for the common good of the people irrespective of status or tribe. That's what you see manifesting in those countries he often sight as examples.

This will be my last response to you anyway. Good luck to you and your candidate.

I'm yet to see a human being who gets it right 100% of the time. Perhaps you know some. So who among the candidates fits this description, since Peter Obi isn't qualified?
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin by Shikini: 2:09am On Nov 01, 2022
Terrible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) / Dahiru Saleh Is Dead! Judge Who Annulled June 12 Election Dies / Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.