Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

One Of My Worries For The Kids When We Relocated From Nigeria To UK - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One Of My Worries For The Kids When We Relocated From Nigeria To UK (705 Views)

Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard / Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay / "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of My Worries For The Kids When We Relocated From Nigeria To UK by 9jaHustler: 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2022
I was initially worried for the kids, but everything is turning out fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agyT6CX-m8E&lc=Ugwd9Q6-UdHvMrx8RyJ4AaABAg

1 Like

Re: One Of My Worries For The Kids When We Relocated From Nigeria To UK by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 18, 2022
Thank God for you. It's only a matter of time before they blend in properly. I can already hear one of them sounding with the British tone.

Your wife is beautiful and looks peaceful.

Nice vlog.

2 Likes

Re: One Of My Worries For The Kids When We Relocated From Nigeria To UK by Mindlog: 6:52am On Sep 18, 2022
Cold neva start, u dey talk of cold. cheesy

I am glad your children have blended well in school and those awards do help in firming inclusiveness. Do also get them involved in children activities in your Parish, it builds their social network.

1 Like

Re: One Of My Worries For The Kids When We Relocated From Nigeria To UK by 9jaHustler: 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
Thanks for the love

Blessedmercy8:
Thank God for you. It's only a matter of time before they blend in properly. I can already hear one of them sounding with the British tone.

Your wife is beautiful and looks peaceful.

Nice vlog.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of My Worries For The Kids When We Relocated From Nigeria To UK by 9jaHustler: 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
Thanks

Mindlog:
Cold neva start, u dey talk of cold. cheesy

I am glad your children have blended well in school and those awards do help in firming inclusiveness. Do also get them involved in children activities in your Parish, it builds their social network.
Re: One Of My Worries For The Kids When We Relocated From Nigeria To UK by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
9jaHustler:
Thanks for the love

You're welcome.

(1) (Reply)

12.5kg Cylinder And Big Blue Drum / Please What Action Should I Take On This Issue / Am I Alive Or Dead Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.