Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House (42310 Views)

Pictures Of Civilian Presidents Of Nigeria In Military Uniforms / Family: Why Military Items Were Found In Mamu’s House / Men In Military Uniforms Shooting At Ladipo Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by handsomeyinka(m): 4:43am On Sep 18, 2022
Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by Teecosmetics(f): 4:44am On Sep 18, 2022
We must take Nigeria back

Patronize is for quality lip balm

Check my Sig ASAP
Happy Sunday
Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by DrAkpamudehe: 4:48am On Sep 18, 2022
b0rn2fuck:
Time will tell, this Nigeria I'm living, I don't understand it again, waking up, eating,work drink ,looking for someone to knack ,go to bed then wake up again, that's my life cycle. I know Nigeria is another planet on its own but oyinbo people won't tell us

Your life will be better from May next year, when Waziri takes over power. I hope you are mobilizing for Atiku within your ward and local government? That is the right way to go to make life better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by Smith414: 5:20am On Sep 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:
DSS is now awake shocked

Deal with those terrorist in disguise tongue
Election don near na

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by TA4TA4: 5:27am On Sep 18, 2022
Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by IdJack(m): 5:27am On Sep 18, 2022
DSS are waking up now.

Kindly check my signature for business tips and make money ideas

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by Patriotsleague: 5:33am On Sep 18, 2022
Mamu is a terrorist, he uses that money to facilitate arms for terrorists.

What took DSS so long to investigate him, our secret service must be up and doing and proactive.

Nigerian citizens have an obligation to work with the security operatives and give them information on terrorists.

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by johnbd: 5:44am On Sep 18, 2022
I talk am this wretched looking kidnappers can't be the ones enjoying this millions paid as ransom .God will continue to expose their sponsors.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by naijapikin2(m): 5:45am On Sep 18, 2022
How much is the exact amount?
Over 100 million can be 200 or 500 million.

They should return the money to those that paid such ransom, but they will just jejely chop the money and kee kwayet.

Police I hail o wink

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by Yankee101: 5:49am On Sep 18, 2022
Once proven beyond doubt, give him the same treatment terrorists give victims. The same

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by rigarmortis: 5:51am On Sep 18, 2022
This man was going to Saudi to Stone the devil when he can just stand and stone himself.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by joyandfaith: 5:51am On Sep 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:
DSS is now awake shocked

Deal with those terrorist in disguise tongue
DSS are doing their work but political will is required to execute some tasks.
Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by godofuck231: 5:53am On Sep 18, 2022
What ever happened to summary executions , he has no business breathing
Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by Lexusgs430: 5:54am On Sep 18, 2022
One train ransom payment.......... If APC can collect ₦100,000,000...... So can mamu........ cheesy

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by iHateFraudsters: 5:56am On Sep 18, 2022
Revolution2022:
This terrorist negotiator may be in DSS oga office sleeping all through inside an air condition room.He is well connected to Islamic clerics.
He was even going to Saudi Arabia lesser hajj to stone the devil that is within him before he was picked up by DSS.

If he's sleeping in ogas office, why arrest him in the first place?

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by xperiencelove(m): 6:00am On Sep 18, 2022
Good job DSS. Gumi is next please.

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by Rilwayne001: 6:10am On Sep 18, 2022
The north will be hurting themselves and the south will be bearing the consequences.

These sets of people belong to the lowest part of hell.

Imagine having a fearlesss southern president. These sort of evil will never be allowed to continue to fester. But the north, once they seee it’s one of their person there, they feel free to commit all sorts of crime because they know quite well, the nepotistic leader will always give them amnesty, usually the poor northerners who are victims of these things suffer it. The revenue from the south are channel to the pockets of these evil saboteurs.

We really need to get things right in this country. Another 8years of northern presidency will be an elongation of these things. Atiku should be the last person anyone should think of voting for.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by phemy36(m): 6:25am On Sep 18, 2022
whytepawn1:

Send me a DM.

But if it's male that requested for help, you will not ask for dm. May God have mercy on male gender.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 18, 2022
iHateFraudsters:

If he's sleeping in ogas office, why arrest him in the first place?
Just to disguise that they are fighting bandits.Why is sheik Ahmed gumi yet not picked up despite several photos of him with bandit terrorists?

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by shegoon: 6:27am On Sep 18, 2022
Thought i was the only one that saw this, can somebody interpret this statement by Gumi pls?
Mokason288:
angry
I’m only advising the government to release him so that we can apologise to him to forget what happened.

GUMI

should be in jail

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by OPICANTO2223: 6:27am On Sep 18, 2022
U
Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by Indispensable85(m): 6:35am On Sep 18, 2022
Mamu and gumi know what we don't know. They should be questioned thoroughly.

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by yahmohy27: 6:35am On Sep 18, 2022
Warlord12:
Not surprise … GOVERNMENT KNOW ABT THIS
Stop mumu talks don't divert our sound attention!!
Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by sharone21(f): 6:36am On Sep 18, 2022
More of this intelligence findings by DSS for easy facilitation of Police, Military, Civil Defence and Amotekun's( and its likes) duties instead of harrassing people calling for the arrest of the enemies of Nigeria.
Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by PathEduConsult: 6:37am On Sep 18, 2022
:wah
Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by Buksaylor: 6:40am On Sep 18, 2022
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/exclusive-how-dss-found-24-military-uniforms-over-n100-million-in-tukur-mamus-home/

“It’s not about Tukur Mamu, you all know that whenever they arrest innocent people, I always talk, not to talk of someone that I know and I’m only advising the government to release him so that we can apologise to him to forget what happened.”

Imagine?
Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 18, 2022
Zonefree:

I'm certain Mamu sent his boys to eliminate his brother. Maybe the brother was not in support of his evil acts.
Whatever. The FG is just so daft with investigating criminals. Be it money laundering or terrorism.
I m not in support of Mamu Garri but FG should just make sure they pick the right person and investigate well so that this myriad of terrorism ll stop. I m tired of hearing news that Nigeria has been fighting boko haram/bandits since 2009. Over 13years.

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by rajiedreez: 6:50am On Sep 18, 2022
Ok
Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by GoodIsGod: 6:50am On Sep 18, 2022
Nyamiri:
Gumi was once arrested for terrorism in Saudi Arabia. It was the Nigerian government that went to beg for his release.

I don't know why it has taken so long to solve this problem.
Buhari is full of partiality. He has some people he will never arrest even when the evidence of their criminality is all over the place. Gumi will never be arrested.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC / President Goodluck Jonathan Regime Signed TSA Agreement With 1% Fee - Minister / Taiwo Fatiregun's Head Broken After Defecting To Another Party. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.