Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,784 members, 7,955,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:56 PM

DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House (42611 Views)

Pictures Of Civilian Presidents Of Nigeria In Military Uniforms / Family: Why Military Items Were Found In Mamu’s House / Men In Military Uniforms Shooting At Ladipo Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by lookingfly: 6:51am On Sep 18, 2022
Nyamiri:
Gumi was once arrested for terrorism in Saudi Arabia. It was the Nigerian government that went to beg for his release.

I don't know why it has taken so long to solve this problem.
until they decide to do things in black and white, we will keep suffering terrorists attack. How long did it take bubu to declare bandits terrorist?
Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by BeanmanX(m): 6:51am On Sep 18, 2022
Mamu is a terrorist,,,,Gumi should also be caught and jailed too..
Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by BabaNesta: 6:52am On Sep 18, 2022
Gumi should be arrested too...heartless people
Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by Elidrisy20: 6:52am On Sep 18, 2022
See face like shit
Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by Teymanhenry(f): 6:55am On Sep 18, 2022
Mokason288:
angry
I’m only advising the government to release him so that we can apologise to him to forget what happened.

GUMI

should be in jail
The most stupid talk I've ever heard. That cleric is a dullard

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by Setosim: 7:02am On Sep 18, 2022
See them

Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by Lama70(m): 7:02am On Sep 18, 2022
It is not possible for these bandits to operate for such a long time without defeat.

However, it is not only Mamu that is involved. It's a very terrible circle with clerics , politicians, military personnel and others.

I am very sure they can't touch Gumi. That's the father of the Zanga!
Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by okoroemeka(m): 7:03am On Sep 18, 2022
Untainted007:
Mamu or mumu? I won't take them serious until Gumi is been invited by the DSS. This country needs total overhauling. They have turned banditry to means of survival.
if look closely at that story you will see that the family has a naval and airforce officer, believe it or not all of them are involved in the billion naira kidnapping business,military positions that are virtually impossible to get in NDA are easy for these people,that is why 30-40% of Nigerian crude oil are been stolen in colusion with the security forces meant to guide it,ask yourself how many naval or airforce officers do you have in your community but they have two in one family.
Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by IzzyAgu: 7:07am On Sep 18, 2022
What about Gumi and Panti

Those ones no follow?? DSS undecided

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by adecz: 7:13am On Sep 18, 2022
Looking at the man's eyes and
bear-bear alone shows that the man
is a boko haram☠️☠️☠️☠️ .... ❗️❗️❗️

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by Artzdanielsz(m): 7:18am On Sep 18, 2022
Nothing will happen to him.Dss are only shouting because it was interpol that arrested him and they rush to take him to Nigeria so he won't exposed everyone.terrorism in Nigeria na lucrative business to the emir's in the north

2 Likes

Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by Brushstrokes20: 7:20am On Sep 18, 2022
It took forever to arrest a criminal like mamu while terrorist gumi and his bloodthirsty cohorts are even still roaming with reckless abandon undecided

The doomed, lifeless govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS IS NIGERIA'S WORST BLUNDER undecided
The shithole is long overdue for DISINTEGRATION.
Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by greenermodels: 7:22am On Sep 18, 2022
okoroemeka:
if look closely at that story you will see that the family has a naval and airforce officer, believe it or not all of them are involved in the billion naira kidnapping business,military positions that are virtually impossible to get in NDA are easy for these people,that is why 30-40% of Nigerian crude oil are been stolen in colusion with the security forces meant to guide it,ask yourself how many naval or airforce officers do you have in your community but they have two in one family.
the story itself is well crafted propaganda, first the source is not a reputable source, it's not even a news media, just a random website, secondly, it didn't quote the DSS instead it quoted "some documents" third the super moderator pushed it to the frontpage in the middle of the night after they have populated the frontpage with comments friendly to them. The government have been taken actions and planting news to make it seem as if they're suddenly serious to fight insecurity since Buhari made a declaration that all insecurity would end by December, look that news of Turji bombed in Zamfara without pictures. The government, Book haram and Fulani herdsmen are all the same.
Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by sameks08(m): 7:35am On Sep 18, 2022
This man wet evil and also a terrorist making money from evil proceeding
Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by Mummiesboy: 7:37am On Sep 18, 2022
All I know, Mamu ke or mumu ni is a terrorist just like Gumi and Hellrufia
Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by BABANGBALI: 7:42am On Sep 18, 2022
The man and Gumi are fokn terrorists, but don't be surprised if the case is swept under the carpet, just because they are Muslims and from the north
Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by ShaqFu: 7:44am On Sep 18, 2022
This man obviously have skeletons in his cupboards. I don't believe the military uniforms found in his house belong to any of his damn relatives.

If they want to claim the uniforms found in his house belong to his relatives, what about the binoculars and other military equipment? I know for one thing the military don't give it's personnels binoculars to carry home.

This man should be investigated as soon as possible. Next should be Sheik Gumi. Anybody who is acting as mediator for bandits isn't to be trusted, not in the least bit.
Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by Samade7: 7:51am On Sep 18, 2022
These pple are jokers, they knw all this before.
Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by Emman08: 7:52am On Sep 18, 2022
His brother was an Air Force officer

His son is a Naval officer

When Nigerians say terrorists have link with the military people will say we are paranoid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by Elbinawi: 7:53am On Sep 18, 2022
The recent report of POLITICS NIGERIA on Tukur Mamu's case is incriminating. If the above allegations are true what stops the Buhari regime from arresting him all this years?

No Nigerian government enabled murderous criminality and terrorism like the genocidal Buhari regime. A Journalist very close to murderous armed bandits bought a house for N150 million, what is his source of income? Most unfortunate!

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by Naijazure: 7:54am On Sep 18, 2022
Another expert, who is a retired soldier, said, " All through my days in the army, I did not have up to 20 uniforms. This matter should be thoroughly investigated."[i][/i]

Ehn now.... maybe you did not fancy owning a wardrobe of uniforms.

But you see... that his relative maybe Nigerian Army's chief tailor... what do I know sef
Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by Baoo4eva(m): 8:01am On Sep 18, 2022
I want to understand something please, Mamu was arrested by interpol in Egypt, but he travelled out of Nigeria right?
Is it that the DSS can not arrest him in Nigeria?
It may be that DSS was ONLY forced to act because interpol already arrested him and they can't just release him, or am I missing something??
Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by BigSam13: 8:01am On Sep 18, 2022
Northerners love each other, the guy will soon be released
Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by hardbody: 8:16am On Sep 18, 2022
Zonefree:

I'm certain Mamu sent his boys to eliminate his brother. Maybe the brother was not in support of his evil acts.

I hate with every strand of my fibre anything connected with kidnappers and their ilk. However you don't say you are certain of something and then qualify it again with maybe.....

My views are that if the powers that be want to dig deep, they will find out those holding us to ransom. There is no how BBC will come and find bandit leaders in Nigeria and interview them while the state apparatus will claim ignorance of the very existence of these people. Na who be fwool? Our mumu don do.
Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by hardbody: 8:19am On Sep 18, 2022
Elbinawi:
The recent report of POLITICS NIGERIA on Tukur Mamu's case is incriminating. If the above allegations are true what stops the Buhari regime from arresting him all this years?

No Nigerian government enabled murderous criminality and terrorism like the genocidal Buhari regime. A Journalist very close to murderous armed bandits bought a house for N150 million, what is his source of income? Most unfortunate!

#ElbinawiTweets

EFCC did not sight the CTR or any STR filled by the body handling the transaction. This country tho...
Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by Livingshadow: 8:19am On Sep 18, 2022
The north is its own problems. If they like let them continue to aid and abet criminal syndicates and sponsors. Let them continue to enjoy their own undoing until they are ready to wake up . Even Bubu is handling insecurity in the north with kids gloves. May be he won't retire to his hometown in Daura, katsina state.
Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by Allisgud: 8:26am On Sep 18, 2022
Person Dem supposed parade naked blow him belle,and he is on his way to lesser Hajj,I know just understand this people I swear
Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by crackhouse(m): 8:39am On Sep 18, 2022
If this had happened during Goodluck Jonathan the Hausas will say the South are trying to eliminate their own and it will turn to tribal issue. Thank God it's happening during buhari's era, now let me see what they will say
Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by loswhite(m): 8:42am On Sep 18, 2022
Revolution2022:
This terrorist negotiator may be in DSS oga office sleeping all through inside an air condition room.He is well connected to Islamic clerics and politicians.You can see his relatives are navy and airforce officers respectively.The most difficult job to get into is NDA.But his family are employed through the academy.
He was even going to Saudi Arabia lesser hajj to stone the devil that is within him before he was picked up by DSS.
He wasn't even picked by DSS. He was arrested by interpol in Egypt...lol All this while DSS didn't know he is sponsor of bandits...lol. The government is sponsoring bandits and terrorists.

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by Spanki(f): 8:52am On Sep 18, 2022
Re: DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House by Enyimbamercedes: 8:52am On Sep 18, 2022
With his face like that… he is GUILTY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary / Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.