Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,510 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Prince Boye Ologbese Condole With Governor Akeredolu And Dg. Over Mother's Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Boye Ologbese Condole With Governor Akeredolu And Dg. Over Mother's Death (152 Views)

Ondo Election: Akeredolu And His Wife Cast Their Votes / Governor Akeredolu And His Wife, Betty, On Instagram Live Video Session / Governor Akeredolu And Ayodele Adigun In 1976 Vs 2020 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prince Boye Ologbese Condole With Governor Akeredolu And Dg. Over Mother's Death by Prinbabie(f): 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2022
PRINCE BOYE OLOGBESE CONDOLE WITH GOVERNOR AKEREDOLU AND DG. OVER MOTHER'S DEATH.

My sincere condolences goes to Mr. Governor and the entire first family of our dear state. Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN. Please accept my heartfelt sympathy at this time of grief in your family. Late Mrs. Grace Akeredolu was a woman and mother of peace and love kindhearted personality. It is my prayer that God Almightty grant her eternal rest.

Our dear Governor Just as you have stood at the head of our state, we all stand strong behind you through this difficult time. May your sadness pass, with memories and good wishes carrying you to a place of comfort and peace. I am here supporting you all the way.

Signed:
Commissioner for Regional Integration and Diaspora Relations.
( Prince) Hon. Boye Ologbese

Re: Prince Boye Ologbese Condole With Governor Akeredolu And Dg. Over Mother's Death by God1000(m): 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
Sending my condolences, I lost my maternal uncle too

(1) (Reply)

Atiku's Aide: Even Angels Cannot Convince Nigerian Youths To Vote Tinubu / We Don’t Grant Tax Waivers, We Collect Taxes —FIRS / Is There A Thing We Dont Know About The Crisis In PDP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.