Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

I Almost Gave Up On Sourcing For Extra Income Until I Found This - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Almost Gave Up On Sourcing For Extra Income Until I Found This (2745 Views)

I Never Knew I Could Make Millions As A Teenager Until I Discovered This Skill / Sourcing For Partners To Export Wood Charcoal / I Am Sourcing For Quick Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Almost Gave Up On Sourcing For Extra Income Until I Found This by Affliatechris01(f): 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
For a long time, I thought the only way to make money is to find a physical job.

At least that was the lies we were made to believe.

So I put in all my best to graduate as one of the best in medical field.

School was tedious coupled with lot of strike, I ended up spending 9years without failing any course

As per best student I was thinking that automatic internship placement, but I was shocked!

What do you expect from a country that gave best graduating student just token.

After jumping interviews here and there for 3years looking for just 1year placement, I knew I wouldn't want to pass through all this to get a permanent job.

Prior to this time, I have been hearing of online business.

I quickly move over to searching the internet to search for a way I could earn some money online.

I jumped from one so called online business to another but all failed. I was fed up.

Everything changed for me when I heard about Affiliate marketing from a close friend of mine.

I decided to give it a try since I wasn't doing anything at home.

Lo and behold, I was able to generate over ₦400k in less than 2 months of doing Affiliate marketing.

How does Affiliate marketing work? You simply connect a buyer to a seller and make commission from it.

You don't need a physical shop, warehouse, delivery system, laptop etc.

All you need to start this business is your smartphone and internet connection.

I have decided to give FREE video guidiance to just 10people who want to end this year Financially stable.

Connect with me

1 Like

Re: I Almost Gave Up On Sourcing For Extra Income Until I Found This by Affliatechris01(f): 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2022
When you open your mind to opportunities, it lift your mind, add values to you and give you extra sources

Re: I Almost Gave Up On Sourcing For Extra Income Until I Found This by Affliatechris01(f): 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
It another great day to pursue after knowledge.
What you don't know, you don't know!
What you can't learn you can't know.
What you don't know, you will pay dearly for it.

Re: I Almost Gave Up On Sourcing For Extra Income Until I Found This by Makaveli888: 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
This one they will tell me to pay so so and so before i am registered on there platform. abi
Re: I Almost Gave Up On Sourcing For Extra Income Until I Found This by Affliatechris01(f): 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
Makaveli888:
This one they will tell me to pay so so and so before i am registered on there platform. abi
Because you won't value what does not cost you anything
Re: I Almost Gave Up On Sourcing For Extra Income Until I Found This by Affliatechris01(f): 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
About 10peoplehave gotten started.
We have an unfair advantage, the internet is loaded

Re: I Almost Gave Up On Sourcing For Extra Income Until I Found This by Affliatechris01(f): 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
In life getting well informed reduces tensions and frustrations, these are opportunities that can lift anyone out of trenches

Re: I Almost Gave Up On Sourcing For Extra Income Until I Found This by Affliatechris01(f): 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
There are several uncertainty about life! Job could be lost, there could be massive Retrenchments but come what may nobody can snatch away a skill.
Don't wait until the unusual happens

Re: I Almost Gave Up On Sourcing For Extra Income Until I Found This by Affliatechris01(f): 8:36am On Sep 23, 2022
Another brand new day to open your mind to opportunities around you
Re: I Almost Gave Up On Sourcing For Extra Income Until I Found This by Affliatechris01(f): 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
Many people now make good cash weekly just because they opened their mind to opportunities around.

No single job can single handedly cater for basic needs, look at price of things and how it skyrocketing like on a daily basis.

This will change anyone's life

Re: I Almost Gave Up On Sourcing For Extra Income Until I Found This by Talktalk2022: 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
shocked

How much is referral Bonus ; ?

1 Like

Re: I Almost Gave Up On Sourcing For Extra Income Until I Found This by Affliatechris01(f): 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2022
Thank God I made my choice when I started and didn't allow anyone's word draw me back!

Life is all about choices, when you look at the prices of things and how only one income source can't be enough then you open your mind to opportunities around you
Re: I Almost Gave Up On Sourcing For Extra Income Until I Found This by Affliatechris01(f): 10:04pm On Oct 11, 2022
The opportunity is still available for serious minded people
Re: I Almost Gave Up On Sourcing For Extra Income Until I Found This by Affliatechris01(f): 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2022
Seek to be rightly informed, it reduces frustruations
Re: I Almost Gave Up On Sourcing For Extra Income Until I Found This by Affliatechris01(f): 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2022
See what my new friend has to say

Re: I Almost Gave Up On Sourcing For Extra Income Until I Found This by Mekanus(m): 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2022
Rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Almost Gave Up On Sourcing For Extra Income Until I Found This by Affliatechris01(f): 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2022
Guys everyone has a choice to make to change his or her life! So regardless of what any one says, if you are serious about finàncial freedom connect with me on
Whatsapp
+2-3-4-8-0-3-4-1-9-9-2-1-0
Re: I Almost Gave Up On Sourcing For Extra Income Until I Found This by Affliatechris01(f): 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
At this age and dispensation, high income skills is the new norms of the day, do not be left behind
Re: I Almost Gave Up On Sourcing For Extra Income Until I Found This by Affliatechris01(f): 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
This will work for anyone
Re: I Almost Gave Up On Sourcing For Extra Income Until I Found This by Affliatechris01(f): 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
It a new month fams! This month will go well for us in Jesus name (amen). Make an habit of doing what you fear, in doing it is liberation.

Cheers to your finàncial freedom

Re: I Almost Gave Up On Sourcing For Extra Income Until I Found This by Affliatechris01(f): 5:08am On Nov 02, 2022
Come to think of it, we are talking about skill you can use to help business owners x10 their results:
Things like web design, graphic design,email copywriting etc.
Which can be used in any business, please make your due research
People discouraging you and going behind your back, check this

Re: I Almost Gave Up On Sourcing For Extra Income Until I Found This by Affliatechris01(f): 6:05am On Nov 05, 2022
Ask yourself if you are okay with your current finàncial situation and want it to continue like that, if your answer is NO, then you need this life transforming business model

Re: I Almost Gave Up On Sourcing For Extra Income Until I Found This by Affliatechris01(f): 7:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
Don't wait until Nigeria happen to you before thinking of other options
Lecturers were not paid for 8months and it can happen in any sector.
Start a side hustle today! Connect with me

+2-3-4-8-0-3-4-1-9-9-2-1-0
Re: I Almost Gave Up On Sourcing For Extra Income Until I Found This by Affliatechris01(f): 5:55am On Nov 06, 2022
Another opportunity to think if you want to continue like this on need a change of finàncial status.
Everyone sure has a choice which determines the outcome of their life
Re: I Almost Gave Up On Sourcing For Extra Income Until I Found This by Affliatechris01(f): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
All you need in life is an opportunity, but you must see it and seize it!
Re: I Almost Gave Up On Sourcing For Extra Income Until I Found This by Affliatechris01(f): 9:42am On Nov 07, 2022
It another brand new day to do things differently in order to get a different results
Re: I Almost Gave Up On Sourcing For Extra Income Until I Found This by Affliatechris01(f): 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
One thing Nigeria has taught us is, any one can be shocked!
Half salary for Lecturers after 8month of nothing!

Any sector can be affected, wake up and start this side hustle, don't wait until you are shocked
Re: I Almost Gave Up On Sourcing For Extra Income Until I Found This by Affliatechris01(f): 11:55am On Nov 10, 2022
Make the most of good Opportunities
Re: I Almost Gave Up On Sourcing For Extra Income Until I Found This by Talktalk2022: 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
Na dem o
Run o

Re: I Almost Gave Up On Sourcing For Extra Income Until I Found This by Affliatechris01(f): 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
This will be your testimony the moment you understand what self Investment is all about rather than getting cloth, shoes etc which has no returns

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Quit MMM If These Conditions Are Met / Loan Me 300,000naira. I'll Pay Back 400,000 Naira / How To Invest 5m Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.