Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,310 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations (28893 Views)

One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States / Pictures From The Jos Prison Attack & Attempted Jail Break / Security Men Arrive Bayelsa After Police Commissioner Was Held Hostage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations by Bomboiy: 9:17am On Sep 18, 2022
calypah:
you can't win election without >% from north especially that K's state Kano, Katsina & Kaduna stop giving yourself false hope cheesy

Buhari won those states in 2003,2007, and 2011 yet he didn't win the general election. Besides the states will be divided amongst Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso.

So stop give yourself false hope,Obi is coming.
Re: The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:26am On Sep 18, 2022
samsononyilo:
I posted pictures of the crowd at the Secretariat junction earlier, now I got picture from the stadium and from bukuru, is safe to say it was 2million walk. grin cool

Picture 1&2 from bukuru and picture 3 from the stadium..
after all this show off PDP will still win plateau state... It's a pity obedient doesn't realize obi and labour can never win next year elections...
Re: The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations by OscarJaden(m): 9:42am On Sep 18, 2022
https://twitter.com/Princeujay/status/1571167293157289984?s=19. Watch the moment the campaign DG of APC in person of lalong stubble on the mammoth crowed

He was mock lmao grin

1 Like

Re: The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 18, 2022
This is not a good thing for Moh247 PandoraObi Leodeking FreeStuffsNG and Biodun556 to see. Close your eyes. This is not good for your health. cheesy

Peter Obi is movement of the people. Nothing can stop the people.
Re: The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 18, 2022
beelon1020:
If you have not been to your friend father’s house, never say your father’s house is the biggest...
on obistingy balls I stand... a woman like man.. *spit*

What is this one typing.
Re: The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 18, 2022
Blackfire:
If you look at the pictures we'll you will see that it is photoshop....fake... infact one of them is a foreign picture

Structure less party

Hahaha .... urchins don dey kolo already when we never even start. Obidients don deal with you well well. Eeya. cheesy

You don't even know what a proper structure looks like because you're used to structure of corruption. Very sad.
Re: The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations by Yandex22: 9:52am On Sep 18, 2022
Na wao,Nigeria my country
Please nairalanders read this if you wan make money,
Title:None,Content:I have got an online project work, I have been doing this kind of project work for 5 years. I have 25 workers who are still working with me for the past 3 years and this time I need 7 workers to complete this project. It's a short and easy work like copy and paste.
This project work will continue for 3 months and to do the work you will need a mobile phone or PC.
Every day you have to work at least 8 hours and you can do this from anywhere.
If you work with me then I will pay you $30 per hour ,so if you're interested complete this task below. Thanks for your response here's the link sh-link.me/lsFKE
Re: The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations by Evergreen12345(f): 10:02am On Sep 18, 2022
Depression is REAL
Re: The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations by Pandew: 10:16am On Sep 18, 2022
My problem now is that 70% of this people don't have voters card...

1 Like

Re: The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations by samsononyilo(m): 10:42am On Sep 18, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
after all this show off PDP will still win plateau state... It's a pity obedient doesn't realize obi and labour can never win next year elections...

Ok inec chairman and the mouthpiece of the good people of Plateau state
Re: The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations by colonelwealth(m): 10:45am On Sep 18, 2022
samsononyilo:
I posted pictures of the crowd at the Secretariat junction earlier, now I got picture from the stadium and from bukuru, is safe to say it was 2million walk. grin cool

Picture 1&2 from bukuru and picture 3 from the stadium..

Beautiful people of Jos....well-done guys.

1 Like

Re: The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations by Moses86(m): 10:46am On Sep 18, 2022
am From Jos and can boldly say this...If ADP comot for Jos North alone dem go make 5 of this crowd...facts only
Re: The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations by samsononyilo(m): 10:50am On Sep 18, 2022
Moses86:
am From Jos and can boldly say this...If ADP comot for Jos North alone dem go make 5 of this crowd...facts only

This crowd comprises of people from Jos north, Jos south and Jos East, youths from tudun wada, gada biyu, angwan rukuba, rukuba road e.t.c, which other Jos north are you talking about again?

Answer me if you are really from Jos as you claimed BAT!stard
Re: The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations by Blake755: 10:55am On Sep 18, 2022
The never see him coming @obidient

1 Like

Re: The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations by mediclife1987(m): 10:56am On Sep 18, 2022
Benki003:
Dear urchins we still love you, and know you would turn a new leaf, don't make the mistake you made in 2015 join the moving train now before it's too late.
Cause either ways obi go still win swallow ur pride now before next year

wink smiley

Obi=Ibo when reversed.

I'll never vote Ibo.
Re: The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations by bewla(m): 11:12am On Sep 18, 2022
PresidObi:
O boy, see people.

Peter Obi will win this election before 1 pm on election day.
Inconclusive from the home of lie
Re: The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations by onuman: 11:27am On Sep 18, 2022
owobokiri:
Beuriful Jos that they wanted to destroy.
Happy to see them fighting back with their political power.
Help is near

You got it. Plateau, Nasarawa, and Benue states are now fighting back.

1 Like

Re: The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations by clevybrown(m): 11:28am On Sep 18, 2022
Blackfire:
If you look at the pictures we'll you will see that it is photoshop....fake... infact one of them is a foreign picture

Structure less party
painment.... grin grin
Re: The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:34am On Sep 18, 2022
beelon1020:
If you have not been to your friend father’s house, never say your father’s house is the biggest...
on obistingy balls I stand... a woman like man.. *spit*

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

See bile! grin

1 Like

Re: The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations by Joevics(m): 11:39am On Sep 18, 2022
calypah:
you can't win election without >% from north especially that K's state Kano, Katsina & Kaduna stop giving yourself false hope cheesy
Don't worry. You'll get the gist when they hold rallies in KD, Kano, and Katsina.
You think Northerners are aliens that don't like better things?
Re: The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations by jamilnitrate(m): 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
shocked grin lipsrsealed
Allison012:
Some agbadorians are afraid of opening this thread because of heart attack.
embarassed sad lipsrsealed wink smiley
Re: The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations by olamike02: 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2022
All the people combined can't be up to one hundred thousand. They will just call one million as if they're � ants.
Re: The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations by camri: 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
Davidly:

Na indoor life oo bros, steady hustling till i cash out. grin
konji no dey hold you abi you be born again?
Re: The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations by Quodseverismete: 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
PresidObi:
O boy, see people.

Peter Obi will win this election before 1 pm on election day.

Let's keep the tempo strong and going. There will many attacks, character assassination, intimidation and all attempt to frustrating the #obidients especially from the emilokans republican party. All Obidients should keep the zeal, passion be civil till the election day, even if INEC postpone the election 3times, we should never give in to their antics.

1 Like

Re: The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations by wildkat: 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
Blackfire:

Structure less party

Re: The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations by wildkat: 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
chaddy16:
Follow follow crowd. This guy's don't even know anything about who they're supporting. Them carry cloth, banner and cap give una. Normal tactics. Obi will forget you all if elected but unfortunately will not smell the seat.
BAT is coming, make una go wear una dancing shoes.

Re: The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations by Newton2024: 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
ezegold4we:
Only fuuullls, failures, illiterates,and idioiioooots are fighting Peter Obi on social media, pls attack This post if you belong to This category,

They want us to Vote for a sleeping vegetable ancestor of 89yrs old called tinubu as President, some people no get shame and Sense at Same Time,
Agbadorians and urchin'ss,Pls Make Una try to pity una children and Next generation.
e.g beelon1020 PandoraObi heliues omenkaLives omenka AntiChrist Mannabbqgrill etrouble Moh247 etc.
Re: The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations by Omodua(m): 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
Blackfire:

Structure less party
Lol
Re: The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations by Omodua(m): 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
chaddy16:
Follow follow crowd. This guy's don't even know anything about who they're supporting. Them carry cloth, banner and cap give una. Normal tactics. Obi will forget you all if elected but unfortunately will not smell the seat.
BAT is coming, make una go wear una dancing shoes.
BaT @86 is your choice?

You need mental evaluation!
Re: The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations by beelon1020(m): 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
Newton2024:
e.g beelon1020 PandoraObi heliues omenkaLives omenka AntiChrist Mannabbqgrill etrouble Moh247 etc.
Delicious! I really love the taste of your tears and bitterness... please cry me a river more please.. feb is almost here na..

1 Like

Re: The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations by edosignature(m): 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
Vite wisely...
Vote Atiku Abubakar for president 2023.
Re: The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations by Newton2024: 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
beelon1020:
Delicious! I really love the taste of your tears and bitterness... please cry me a river more please.. feb is almost here na..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters / Disabled Man Sees Governor Ortom, Breaks Security Protocol (Photos) / Reno Omokri Names His Newborn Baby After Former President Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.