Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Please Save A Soul - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Save A Soul (146 Views)

Tribalism: Please Save My Relationship. / Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! / Obasanjo Slams Buhari Again, Says President Is Sick In The Spirit, Body And Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Save A Soul by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 18, 2022
� Please my people come to my aid o... Am a Keke driver started a high purchase on July 2022, still struggling with my weekly returns, devil come carry wahala jam me lastweek a customer gave me some bags of stock fish worth 600k to waybill to Abuja... The Abuja driver hijacked the fish disappear till now number no dey go, no one is agreeing to knowing the driver at the park again, my Keke has been locked since Wednesday by the customer insisting that I will give him half of the the money first before release, I have tried banks and all the lending places around no one is responding and I still need to give return for the Keke tomorrow or risk penalty or loosing it... Please you people are my only option � I don't have anywhere else to go ������� my account is down pls even is borrow will appreciate
UBA - 2079694548 - Chukwuemeka
God bless you all
Re: Please Save A Soul by sunnymighty(m): 4:27am On Sep 18, 2022
Clemzy1996:
� Please my people come to my aid o... Am a Keke driver started a high purchase on July 2022, still struggling with my weekly returns, devil come carry wahala jam me lastweek a customer gave me some bags of stock fish worth 600k to waybill to Abuja... The Abuja driver hijacked the fish disappear till now number no dey go, no one is agreeing to knowing the driver at the park again, my Keke has been locked since Wednesday by the customer insisting that I will give him half of the the money first before release, I have tried banks and all the lending places around no one is responding and I still need to give return for the Keke tomorrow or risk penalty or loosing it... Please you people are my only option � I don't have anywhere else to go ������� my account is down pls even is borrow will appreciate
UBA - 2079694548 - Chukwuemeka
God bless you all

Somethings don't add up here, you don't have the bus registration number apart from the phone number, it is hard for the Park management to allow a vehicle to load in their garage if your identity is not verifiable even after settlement or should I say you failed to handle it well, btw I send things to other locations from Lagos and ensure I snap the vehicle plate number, even the bus without them knowing though, wisdom is profitable to direct.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Types Of Voters In Nigeria / OUK And His Abia Goons Are Fake Igbos / 2023: Kaduna PDP Governorship Candidate Decries Insecurity In State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.