Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! (2271 Views)

Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku / Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani / Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by helinues: 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
I might not be the right person to post this, but reading the events happening in some part of Imo state is something all sane Igbo should be worried about...

The Igbo people that I know are peace loving people, how did you people allow a guy like Kanu to turn your region into unrest place...

Before the emergence of Kanu, SE region has been peaceful even though there are some one or 2 security lapses which is very common in other part of the country...

Imagine me logging in to check the update of what is happening, like seriously, God forbid bad thing...

Whoever might be behind UGM, ESN are your wards, whatever their grievances may be , which I think some are genuine should be listened to and presented to your political elites then presented to the FG...

You dont burn the house down because you want to kill a rat...

Na beg, I dey beg everybody including Nigeria army, do not make SE make unnecessary international news for bad thing..

We should all be considering the gentle innocent people that would be caught unaware with this .

Please, Ignore the messenger and if you indeed care about your region, then think about this...

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by Whiteangel1234: 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ewu grin grin

All die na die , Freedom better pass Life itself

21 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by Ammishaddai: 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
You should be worried about Boko-haram wielding power over the Nigerian army in the North-east. Since it is quite obvious that Nigeria can concentrate its efforts on secessionists, but have no power to chase Islamic terrorists fron one region

16 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by helinues: 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
Ewu grin grin

All die na die , Freedom better pass Life itself

Call me whatever, it's backward thinking to think achieving peace in 21st century must be through a war.

Britain exit from EU without any shedding of blood.. That's how things work in this century
Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by nlreserve: 5:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:
I might not be the right person to post this, but reading the events happening in some part of Imo state is something all sane Igbo should be worried about...

The Igbo people that I know are peace loving people, how did you people allow a guy like Kanu to turn your region into unrest place...

Before the emergence of Kanu, SE region has been peaceful even though there are some one or 2 security lapses which is very common in other part of the country...

Imagine me logging in to check the update of what is happening, like seriously, God forbid bad thing...

Whoever might be behind UGM, ESN are your wards, whatever their grievances may be , which I think some are genuine should be listened to and presented to your political elites then presented to the FG...

Na beg, I dey beg everybody including Nigeria army, do not make SE make unnecessary international news for bad thing..

We should all be considering the gentle innocent people that would be caught unaware with this .

Please, Ignore the messenger and if you indeed care about your region and think about this...
you are stoopeed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
Save it by waiting for Fulanis to kill and destroy us? You people are just really crazy. Seriously, how do you guys reason? People are in their homes, trying to make a living and survive but killer herdsmen come to them and you tag it herder/farmer clash. People want to secure their land and you call them terrorists. What is wrong with you people? I don’t get it

17 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by Akudaisi: 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
Look who now cares of Igbo believe umu ekwensu words at your own peril

8 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by Odua1stson: 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
Why preaching to them alaye, we wan burn our land to fustrate buhari
Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by goatgoat093: 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
Wish you showed this same energy when ordinary bororo boys chased 5000 yeribas into Benin republic refugee camps.

8 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by CodeTemplar: 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lol... OP is crying more than the ...

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by Asgard13: 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
Helinues.. wisdom is profitable to direct......

But the British supporting IPOB geh sense pass you and have much intel .

I love naija .. but as e be ... this country no fit last past 5 years max.

Just ready yourself for the evitable..

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by lloydtruth: 7:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
When you live on Igbo matter, you die on Igbo matter. This particular OP needs serious help.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by Bkayyy: 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
An Afonja telling Ndigbo what to do?
Geez, things we see on the Internet.
Like if you see a Igbo people, will you even in your drunk state imagine to tell them what to do?
Ndigbo don suffer for oyibo online world

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by owobokiri(m): 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
One funny unity beggar like that..
Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by Veqtor: 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hell-anus rest. Rest ijn

May you not choke on bmc funds o.

May stroke not locate you where you are, carrying ipob matter on ur head like tray-pan

I wish I could say amen to dah prayer....buh undecided tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by ikennamadu1(m): 6:51am On Apr 25, 2021
why u dey lock your mention... abi you dey fear
Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by Nwaotu10(m): 7:11am On Apr 25, 2021
helinues:

Please, Ignore the messenger and if you indeed care about your region, then think about this...

Since you claimed you know the Igbos well, you should equally know we detest being slaves.
We need FREEDOM , and if DEATH is the prize to pay for it, let me die without a shred of fear.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by HellAnus: 7:13am On Apr 25, 2021
Children of the fallen demon cast away from heaven. Umuekwensu!!

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by HellAnus: 7:14am On Apr 25, 2021
Odua1stson:
Why preaching to them alaye, we wan burn our land to fustrate buhari

U wan burn am from IDP camp? grin
Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 25, 2021
helinues:

Why not encourage the FG to deal with the security chaos in the North East and Middle Belt??

Cc lzaa ngadaawo tochi3

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by UstazAhmed(m): 7:16am On Apr 25, 2021
helinues:

Call me whatever, it's backward thinking to think achieving peace in 21st century must be through a war.

Britain exit from EU without any shedding of blood.. That's how things work in this century

We will never allow them to EXIT Nigeria like the British did from the EU. We MUST remain one. There will be no ODUDUWA or BIAFRA but ONE NIGERIA and we the Fulanis must be in Charge and the President must be a Muslim too.
Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by Kamachicho(f): 7:18am On Apr 25, 2021
[quote author=helinues
Could you change the safe to save @ the topic, please?
Good morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 25, 2021
helinues:

The hypocrisy here is that we have Islamic Terrorists that want their own state of sharia in the north while we have south east that wants its own nation in the east

While Islamic Terrorists are using force south east has called for peaceful exit

But the military prefers to go out fully on the peaceful seeking south east instead of the north that violently wants out

You have never advised the north that has created hell in it's region so what good advice can you ever give your enemies the igbos?

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by jimi4us: 7:48am On Apr 25, 2021
helinues:

Fulanis are killing people in the south west while Fulani bandits are killing in North West.

Boko Haram an Islamic group is wiping away humans in North East. How come that doesn't bother you.

But you're more concerned about the people you hate, meanwhile we hate you people too. So why not allow breakup of the Zoo.
Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by sweetonugbu: 7:50am On Apr 25, 2021
Yoruba Man safe instead of save
Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by ProWalker: 8:22am On Apr 25, 2021
Guy

Please leave these people alone!’ Don’t invite them to use this sermon to pour their frustrations on yorubas

What is wrong with some of you people sef??
Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by ProWalker: 8:23am On Apr 25, 2021
sweetonugbu:
Yoruba Man safe instead of save

See olodo trying to correct the right word with his own wrong word
Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by Balkan(m): 8:26am On Apr 25, 2021
Abokki. You are in for more trouble
Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by helinues: 8:26am On Apr 25, 2021
ProWalker:
Guy

Please leave these people alone!’ Don’t invite them to use this sermon to pour their frustrations on yorubas

What is wrong with some of you people sef??

I didn't write this on behalf of Yoruba, this is my personal opinion..

Them attacking Yoruba is not something new, even if SS people or any other people tell them the truth, we all know they are going to blame Yoruba for it...

So it changes nothing..
Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by ProWalker: 8:28am On Apr 25, 2021
helinues:

I didn't write this on behalf of Yoruba, this is my personal opinion..

Them attacking Yoruba is not something new, even if SS people or any other people tell them the truth, we all know they are going to blame Yoruba for it...

So it changes nothing..

Gbenu soun jareee!!!

We have our issues! Let’s solve our own and let them solve their own!

Whatever happens in Ibo land is non of your business

You think they see you are as the right person to dabble into their internal problems ?
Leave them alone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Reply To Reno On His Twitter Comment / PHOTO: Is Fayose Mocking Obasanjo? / Under Jonathan, Even Those Without Carpentry Shop Became Billionaires – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.